Thanks

Never arrived method. Used too many times?

After refunding a couple items from a few sites, don't the post office catch on? Regardless of it being different sites, I'm sure they notify USPS or make some small investigation (depends on price ofcourse). But id love to take advantage of a few more sites but scared the post office or UPS will start to realize.

Is this true? Or just space out refunds throughout the month?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Generally it's recommended to do 1-3 refunds per month if you're in a somewhat rural area. If you have multiple post workers delivering to you you might be able to get away with more, but don't get too greedy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    2 or 3 time imo

Thanks
    do it max like 2-3 times at your own address. and then do it on your family/relatives/friends addresses.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LilDurk For This Useful Post:

Jumba (07-17-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    There is no method for refunding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Evlblake97 View Post
    After refunding a couple items from a few sites, don't the post office catch on? Regardless of it being different sites, I'm sure they notify USPS or make some small investigation (depends on price ofcourse). But id love to take advantage of a few more sites but scared the post office or UPS will start to realize.

Is this true? Or just space out refunds throughout the month?
    Its saturated method but I recommend using the partial not arrived method as thats more believable tb. Also depends on the courier.
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    I suggest 1-3 a month.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Everyone making suggestions for 1-3 a month, that's based on courier. I'm sure you can do 1-3 UPS, 1-3 FedEx, 1-3 USPS. It's not like they are in touch with each other about missing packages to a specific address. 2 different private companies, and a public one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I've done 3 at a time UPS , 2x USPS no issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I have a couple of friends I have done refunds for that have done over 20 to their house. Most stores do not even investigate and the ones that do, you can call and stop the investigation after you get your resolution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillum View Post
    I have a couple of friends I have done refunds for that have done over 20 to their house. Most stores do not even investigate and the ones that do, you can call and stop the investigation after you get your resolution.
    Is it possible the company would reach out to UPS again to ask wassup and see that you called in to stop the investigation? I know there are probably bigger fishes to fry but it seems like a big possibility to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Do it a couple of times but take long breaks in between and don't get greedy. Usually if you say you didn't receive the item the store will usually receive the money back from the courier as the delivery will have insurance and the problem occurred upon their side.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Refunds View Post
    do it max like 2-3 times at your own address. and then do it on your family/relatives/friends addresses.
    Flash is right, leave it a month or two and just cycle between address. If the different sites use different carriers each time you're good. But IMO only do the same carrier twice in one month. So if UPS delivers 3 of your parcels in one month, only refund two of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by rop89 View Post
    Flash is right, leave it a month or two and just cycle between address. If the different sites use different carriers each time you're good. But IMO only do the same carrier twice in one month. So if UPS delivers 3 of your parcels in one month, only refund two of them.
    Rop summed it up perfectly. Never arrived does and will continue to work, as long as you keep the refunds spaced out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    It is an over saturated method but still works and works better when you don't receive the parcel directly.But however with this method your not really fucking over the retailer your fucking over the courier service. The reason behind this is that the big companies such as Amazon, PC World and Apple etc. buy shipping with insurance therefore if there is a problem on the couriers side the retailer will blame them and claim the insurance of the delivery as it was never delivered to the recipient.

Just only do a few times now and then and don't get greedy or else their systems will catch on and will most probably flag your address meaning two things 1) You might have to physically sign each parcel in the future OR 2) They won't deliver to your address and you will have to collect your parcels from their Depot