Thanks

Paypal EU Receiving limitation/warning

So i logged into paypal today and they are asking for identification because of some EU receiving limitation where after a certain amount of money is received into your paypal account, you have to provide identification and other stuff. Anyone experienced with this and can help me? are they going to ask for invoices and such? If i don't provide, they limit my account.
    They already have other information, they ask for proof of identity and proof of address which i don't think is a good idea if i've sold goods that i don't have invoices for. is it safe to provide proof of identity and proof of address to paypal to unrestrict acc? i have a good amount of money in my balance selling fitbits and stuff.
    Last edited by gangster08; 07-21-2017 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You cannot get those lifted if you do not have real documents, because they verify those documents which you send in for the "EU LIMIT" thing. Other limitations can be lifted with fake documents, however, these EU LIMIT'S cannot be lifted through them. If you have real documents, i'd recommend send them in (: or just move to a new PayPal account.
    IM: MicroGod
    E-Mail: microgod@tuta.io

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroGod View Post
    You cannot get those lifted if you do not have real documents, because they verify those documents which you send in for the "EU LIMIT" thing. Other limitations can be lifted with fake documents, however, these EU LIMIT'S cannot be lifted through them. If you have real documents, i'd recommend send them in (: or just move to a new PayPal account.
    I can send real documents in but is it safe to do so if i've been selling fitbits and have decent amount of money in my balance?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
    I can send real documents in but is it safe to do so if i've been selling fitbits and have decent amount of money in my balance?

They are not asking for seller invoices or anything, it's just you ID proof and Address proof, you should be good to go.
    IM: MicroGod
    E-Mail: microgod@tuta.io

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MicroGod For This Useful Post:

gangster08 (07-22-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroGod View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JuanDiego2017 View Post
    no other way than giving real documents
    Will using a US Seller account get you around this limit?

Thanks
    yop. I just received this limitation too this week. They send you a warning to raise funds when u reach 1.8k. If u go to 2.5k they will limited your account. I have given em all docs required. If you are not limited yet they won't check your account for long. But when I reached 2.5k i went to thei facebook chat and gave em the number of the "dispute" and told em that it was 1 week they have my doc. 15min later i was unlimited. And yeah i fitbit too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to K3nSh1n For This Useful Post:

gangster08 (07-22-2017)

Thanks
    I have had a email from them saying about providing invoices. I have been selling fitbits.
    Any ideas what to do?