Thread: T14 & T15 items

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post

All they do is make new sprites make the enemies behave the way they behave and give them their own damage and such.
    How else are they supposed to make content?

"There is no higher form of user validation than having customers support your product with their wallets." ~ Google

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kushala Daora For This Useful Post:

ArushK (07-31-2017),BurgerLoverMx (08-01-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Honestly, I don't get why people that want to help the game and the company complain in this manner. What you're doing doesn't help the state of the community or the game. If you want your voice to be heard send in a support ticket. Complaining on MPGH does nothing for anyone other than convince people that Deca is ruining the game when they have done nothing except make it better.

Thanks

I think that you all forgot that that's my opinion you can all think whatever you want. This is what I think and I wanted to post about it. Deca did nothing that is worth praising by making this dungeon. All they do is make new sprites make the enemies behave the way they behave and give them their own damage and such. If that's something you think they put a lot of effort well.. Just look of how long it took them to make this dungeon, from the nest release to this one.
    The lost halls were under development for over 6 months afaik.i have seen this concept far away in the past. Including new whites sprites. But even writing the behavior of new 50 mobs plus testing worth praise. Do you know what is it, to make a completely new and unique mob? What about environment of new dungeon? Secrets, bosses, items? And you say it is worth nothing.try to make a new one shatters-like dungeon that has little bugs or void zones. Id see what you say after that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway353829 View Post
    That's kind of what making a dungeon is... What else do you expect?
    Jesus Christ, I didn't say that's not how you make a dungeon, I said that doing that doesn't worth praising.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    How else are they supposed to make content?
    ^^^ //2short

MPGH History:

Official Publicist (Wiki Manager) - 12-23-2017
    Official Publicist (Wiki Editor) - 12-06-2017
    Official News Team (Interviewer) - 09-09-2017
    Official News Team (Sports News) - 08-07-2017
    Premium Member - 02-05-2017
    Registered - 12-19-2016

Thanks

I think that you all forgot that that's my opinion you can all think whatever you want. This is what I think and I wanted to post about it. Deca did nothing that is worth praising by making this dungeon. All they do is make new sprites make the enemies behave the way they behave and give them their own damage and such. If that's something you think they put a lot of effort well.. Just look of how long it took them to make this dungeon, from the nest release to this one.

If you're not grateful for the updates, then don't fucking play lol.
    Even so, Wildshadow didn't do shit, so you'd be shitting on the game anyway.
    Handle the updates, understand that they're a new company trying to do what the community wants, and if you can't, gtfo.
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kate For This Useful Post:

BurgerLoverMx (08-01-2017),RookieLazer (08-10-2017)

Thanks
    its player made, and these are our opinions on your opinion, no need to get salty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Hmmmm. I don't think you know that, but lost halls development has starded months before the nest. Ok, the design is bad and is boring, but don't say it worth nothing. Also, as some people say, how do you think that dungeons are made? behavior, sprites, attacks, design. All in the game has the same structure and logical, so by thinking that, you are invalidating all the content already made in the game. Peace

Also, I read your last reply about this, it doesn't make sense anyways, of course is praising, there's no other way to do that. what you can complain is the content about the dungeon, not the process about it.
    Last edited by HunterXHazar; 09-15-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Holy fuck steve, you are literally a complete idiot. Your 'opinion' on what DECA has not done isn't what they have done. In the OP you said that DECA is going to sell all t14 items in the nexus, when people have explained the logic behind not selling it, and someone else even said that DECA has said that they are not going to sell them in the nexus. The items are outclassed by other items, and cheap ones at that. They are soulbound and nobody can predict that they are going to fucking sell them in the nexus, even if you have an 'opinion' that says different. This is the worst fucking logic I've ever heard of.

I hope you fucking realize that Lost Halls had more than just DECA working on the dungeons, right? Are you actually mentally disabled? If they created something like the pirate cave, but resprited and the algorithm for creating rooms was changed slightly, new items and particle effects, that would be a bad dungeon that deserves no praise. Creating lost halls, a dungeon that is SIGNIFICANTLY harder than Shatters (Which it is, if you can provide logical reasoning how it is EASIER then speak up retard. The dungeon has more 8/8 deaths than I've ever seen, the phase takes more work as a BULLET HELL than shatters, and finding the way to the boss and working together is the most fun and challenging experience in the game I've had to date.) With many more game-changing ideas and items, makes the game 10x more exciting. And not at all simple. They didn't RESPRITE. They didn't COPY & PASTE. They created new content, which Kabam had not done since pets. Even Wildshadow had not created any new fucking content for the longest time, remember that? But I didn't hear you complaining about that...

Your argument is fucking retarded. People hating on DECA for giving it their all, keeping the game I've loved playing for YEARS alive simply because the playerbase is still here and alive as ever, and working on a limited salary and limited staff can die in a fire. You're fucking ignorant and honestly you should probably quit the game if you have such a hard-on for hating on companies that try their hardest to keep games you play alive.

Fuck you.

Oh, and if you think that you can do better, go and make a pserver and create it how you like instead of complaining about it to a bunch of people who do not give a single fuck about your opinion, which is true gathering from the mass amount of negative comments you have and will obtain. How do you dress yourself in the morning with a brain as useless as that? I'm looking forwards to your next reply, because if it was as easy to counter as it seemed, there will be no point in responding.
    Last edited by comfrog; 09-15-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Thanks
    Why are people talking about this a month and a half later?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12