Thanks

/give fix and custom star color [fsod]

How do I fix /give so you can't give yourself abilities/weapons that dont belong with your class? And also how do I add a new custom star color? thanks. Also as a bonus how could I make certain items restricted until x rank

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Crownleaf View Post
    How do I fix /give so you can't give yourself abilities/weapons that dont belong with your class?
    Then that totally obliterated the reason for /give. If you mean abilities in weapon slot and sword in staff slot, there's a fix for it, research for it
    im not really back nor will i ever get back into developing pservers
    though ill check once every month atleast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire View Post
    Then that totally obliterated the reason for /give. If you mean abilities in weapon slot and sword in staff slot, there's a fix for it, research for it
    he is asking for a edited /give command, to where you can only give yourself an item if its usable by your class. (i think)
    its 100% necessary, no reason for a warrior to /give itself a Doom Bow, don't ya think?

@ op if you are just simply asking how to prevent items from going in the wrong slot, then look for
    Code:
    int i = 0;
    in the give command
    change 0 to 4

if you were asking how to do the first thing i said, just let me know and i will try to make the command, pc pretty shit though don't see myself even touching visual studio anytime soon though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    he is asking for a edited /give command, to where you can only give yourself an item if its usable by your class. (i think)
    its 100% necessary, no reason for a warrior to /give itself a Doom Bow, don't ya think?

@ op if you are just simply asking how to prevent items from going in the wrong slot, then look for
    Code:
    int i = 0;
    in the give command
    change 0 to 4

if you were asking how to do the first thing i said, just let me know and i will try to make the command, pc pretty shit though don't see myself even touching visual studio anytime soon though.
    Nice, but isn't there a better way to do this? Also, the command would be quite complex to make.
    As for the custom star, do you want to just add the sprite or make it obtainiable too. So, do you just want to reskin the white star? Or make a new star.