Thanks

How do I update Krelay? Cant play.

Getting this when trying to use updated hacked clients, on Krelay.
    Code:
    System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'.
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
       at Lib_K_Relay.Networking.Client.BeginRead(Int32 offset, Int32 amount, Boolean client)
       at Lib_K_Relay.Networking.Client.<>c__DisplayClass40_0.<RemoteRead>b__0()
       at Lib_K_Relay.Utilities.PluginUtils.ProtectedInvoke(Action action, String errorProvider, Type filteredException)
    [Listener]       Client received.

On the top of the mountain called: SE Mountain
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by kendostick70 View Post
    Getting this when trying to use updated hacked clients, on Krelay.
    Code:
    System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
    Object name: 'System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream'.
       at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.BeginRead(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
       at Lib_K_Relay.Networking.Client.BeginRead(Int32 offset, Int32 amount, Boolean client)
       at Lib_K_Relay.Networking.Client.<>c__DisplayClass40_0.<RemoteRead>b__0()
       at Lib_K_Relay.Utilities.PluginUtils.ProtectedInvoke(Action action, String errorProvider, Type filteredException)
    [Listener]       Client received.
    Use the search option next time before asking.Thanks

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12999353

******---->k-relay---->download zip------>download visual studio------>open the K-relay project in the folder you downloaded. go https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/current/ to find for the packet you see in the K-relay/Lib_K_relay/Resources folder. Replace it with the one you downloaded in the website.Press build in visual studio

- - - Updated - - -

assume your client is normal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by pshotsc View Post
    Use the search option next time before asking.Thanks

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post12999353

******---->k-relay---->download zip------>download visual studio------>open the K-relay project in the folder you downloaded. go https://static.drips.pw/rotmg/production/current/ to find for the packet you see in the K-relay/Lib_K_relay/Resources folder. Replace it with the one you downloaded in the website.Press build in visual studio
    Followed this exactly and got this error:

Code:
    System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
       at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
       at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
       at System.Int32.Parse(String s, IFormatProvider provider)
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.ParsingHelpers.ParseInt(String input) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\ParsingExtensions.cs:line 36
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ProjectileStructure..ctor(XElement projectile) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\DataStructures\ProjectileStructure.cs:line 67
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ItemStructure..ctor(XElement item) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\DataStructures\ItemStructure.cs:line 138
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ItemStructure.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Load>b__1(XElement item) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\DataStructures\ItemStructure.cs:line 18
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.ParsingHelpers.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 input, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\ParsingExtensions.cs:line 14
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ItemStructure.Load(XDocument doc) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\DataStructures\ItemStructure.cs:line 14
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.GameData.<>c.<Load>b__18_0() in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\GameData.cs:line 104
       at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
    What did I do wrong?

All I did was replace the objects.xml? Also, apparently the line endings are not consistent? Does that have anything to do with my error?
    Last edited by JJ; 08-06-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    Followed this exactly and got this error:

Code:
    System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
       at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
       at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
       at System.Int32.Parse(String s, IFormatProvider provider)
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.ParsingHelpers.ParseInt(String input) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\ParsingExtensions.cs:line 36
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ProjectileStructure..ctor(XElement projectile) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\DataStructures\ProjectileStructure.cs:line 67
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ItemStructure..ctor(XElement item) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\DataStructures\ItemStructure.cs:line 138
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ItemStructure.<>c__DisplayClass0_0.<Load>b__1(XElement item) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\DataStructures\ItemStructure.cs:line 18
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.ParsingHelpers.ForEach[T](IEnumerable`1 input, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\ParsingExtensions.cs:line 14
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.DataStructures.ItemStructure.Load(XDocument doc) in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\DataStructures\ItemStructure.cs:line 14
       at Lib_K_Relay.GameData.GameData.<>c.<Load>b__18_0() in C:\Users\Max\Desktop\KRelay-master (1)\KRelay-master\Lib K Relay\GameData\GameData.cs:line 104
       at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
    What did I do wrong?

All I did was replace the objects.xml? Also, apparently the line endings are not consistent? Does that have anything to do with my error?
    This is also what i faced during these 2 update.Maybe deca changed sth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This is also what i faced during these 2 update.Maybe deca changed sth.
    Are we just going to have to wait for an official release or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    Are we just going to have to wait for an official release or something?
    If you don't mind.Just use the objects.xml from 2 version before.But keep using the tiles and packets.xml of this version.It will still work normally

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    If you don't mind.Just use the objects.xml from 2 version before.But keep using the tiles and packets.xml of this version.It will still work normally
    I get an error that says "Some bytes have been replaced with the Unicode substitution character while loading file" in visual studio. I'm guessing this is why I can't start up KRelay but I don't know enough about visual studio. Yeah I'm pretty much lost.
    Last edited by JJ; 08-07-2017 at 12:12 PM.