Thanks

Willing To Share EAC Bypass

Please don't flood this topic with unnecessary requests for the bypass! I will only share this on my terms.

I have been using this bypass since the day started using EAC on 7dtd.. I'm willing to share it with the right person/people..

Currently I'm messing with player models. I've so far been able to change my character to look like a 12 foot giant or as small as one of the grass models.. However, I can't seem to get them invisible yet.. Also I've unlocked the ability to use zombie models from the Profile Selector, which shows me invisible player models until I load in a server, where it just makes me look like a starving ethiopian to everyone else..lol..

So as stated, I will share the bypass if you can help me figure out invisibility.. I hope those who don't receive the bypass can respect the fact I'm not just releasing it to everyone, which would ensure it being patched. I've released 99% of my findings to this community alone hope not to get shunned for the 1% I do not.

edit note:: I'm actually pretty close to forcing alpha on player model skin as of now so if no one beats me to it, then I guess I get the prize :upsidedownsmiley:

you will all get to enjoy the prize of knowing how to make yourselves invisible though. That's fair
    Last edited by Bartender; 08-03-2017 at 03:26 PM.

"You don't bite the one who serves you"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bartender For This Useful Post:

fatperson (08-04-2017),sn4xxx (06-25-2018),WhoMee (08-03-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartender View Post
    Please don't flood this topic with unnecessary requests for the bypass! I will only share this on my terms.

I have been using this bypass since the day started using EAC on 7dtd.. I'm willing to share it with the right person/people..

Currently I'm messing with player models. I've so far been able to change my character to look like a 12 foot giant or as small as one of the grass models.. However, I can't seem to get them invisible yet.. Also I've unlocked the ability to use zombie models from the Profile Selector, which shows me invisible player models until I load in a server, where it just makes me look like a starving ethiopian to everyone else..lol..

So as stated, I will share the bypass if you can help me figure out invisibility.. I hope those who don't receive the bypass can respect the fact I'm not just releasing it to everyone, which would ensure it being patched. I've released 99% of my findings to this community alone hope not to get shunned for the 1% I do not.

I will try to look into the Invisibility issue, but I think its beyond me. If you ever decide to release or need help on the EAC bypass message me. I do respect keeping it to your self though so that it does not wide spread.

Thanks again for all the releases and codes, it def helped me make my own now. If I hear of anyone getting invisibility to work I will let you know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoMee View Post
    I will try to look into the Invisibility issue, but I think its beyond me. If you ever decide to release or need help on the EAC bypass message me. I do respect keeping it to your self though so that it does not wide spread.

Thanks again for all the releases and codes, it def helped me make my own now. If I hear of anyone getting invisibility to work I will let you know.
    I plan to release quite a few more snippets. Planned to do that for 16.2 official. The experimental is fixing many issues and updated constantly so rather than try to keep up with those I'll do one every official release, I figure.

Thanks
    I plan to release quite a few more snippets. Planned to do that for 16.2 official. The experimental is fixing many issues and updated constantly so rather than try to keep up with those I'll do one every official release, I figure.
    Atleast now i know a bypass for EAC is known and possible and thats motivating me to go out and experiment with all kinds of different things for it even though most likely i wont find a bypass in the end which usually happens lol

Thanks
    Is there any chance i could buy it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fatperson View Post
    Atleast now i know a bypass for EAC is known and possible and thats motivating me to go out and experiment with all kinds of different things for it even though most likely i wont find a bypass in the end which usually happens lol
    Well how do you think I came across it? Someone said it existed and I tried to find it.

Update: I've forced alpha onto player models but it seems to only affect client side.. Anyone know how would one call for a color r,g,b,a change (from unityengine.color::ctor) to effect the curret entityplayerlocal's UMA model? I may be designing my architecture wrong, so ideally someone with a better understanding of IL.

Quote Originally Posted by savagedude97 View Post
    It's so easy I'd feel wrong for even selling such a bypass, honestly. Besides that is against the rules afaik.

Thanks
    I wouldn't even consider buying it as 1. its against the rules on MPGH and what happens if they suddenly release it? Then all your money might as well be dumped in the trash. Its just easier to try and do it yourself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fatperson View Post
    I wouldn't even consider buying it as 1. its against the rules on MPGH and what happens if they suddenly release it? Then all your money might as well be dumped in the trash. Its just easier to try and do it yourself
    In unbelievable fashion, EAC updated today with the release of Alpha 16.2 b7 official. This bypass now no longer works. :|

Thanks
    In unbelievable fashion, EAC updated today with the release of Alpha 16.2 b7 official. This bypass now no longer works. :|
    Dang. But there must be other ways to bypass as there are still some hackers on eac protected servers.

Thanks
    bartender if you add me on steam i will show you a super easy dupe if you dont know it already not many do

Thanks
    bartender if you add me on steam i will show you a super easy dupe if you dont know it already not many do
    Hey man mind telling me it? i dont leak dupes or anything as they get patched in the next update most times my steam name is Spymaster. I should be the first one i have a donald trump profile pic (Memez)
    Last edited by fatperson; 08-04-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks
    Will you sell it?

Thanks
    There is already good bypass out, just make injectable DLL :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ispeproller View Post
    There is already good bypass out, just make injectable DLL :P
    what you mean? could you help me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i would love to help you and i know that im 3 weeks late, i use to program hacks for csgo and mw2 and ive been programming a hack for 7 days to die but why make one when you can help someone else finish theirs.