Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Can you please add me on skype I cant get this right. kidso54

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehekoro View Post
    OHH! Thank you so much for replying, I had completely lost hope in OW aimbots. If I run into anymore troubes I hope you can still help me out. Now I understand. Truly, thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

This is so frusterating. I can't get it to work. I put spacedesk as my main moniter and ran my hack, configured all its settings, then went back into my overwatch to que for a quickplay. The hack still didn't work. If you know what's wrong, please help me. BTW the hack i'm using is succwatch v1.
    Do you have OBS studio open, make sure preview mode is disabled, now right click in the center of the OBS screen and select fullscreen projector then choose the option ending with "0,0"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asdqwe189 View Post
    i followed everything and it doesn't work is it only applicable for xaim ?
    I have tested it with my own compiled source code, I will try to make a video on how to do this but I am currently leaving for the airport, But I will be glad to be more help when I return home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Okay I found out that it isn't the screenlock that is stopping the aimbot from working, because I did end up getting that to work but blizzard had some live maintenance that changed the color of hp in quickplay/ranked. What aimbot do you use because I heard that the hp change only affected some users, but maybe you have an aimbot that works with the different hp colors? If you use something that you can't disclose, I get it, but I was just wondering if you could help me out on finding a good aimbot. Thanks for you helping me out with all of this and responding!

Thanks
    Okay this isn't working for me

Every time I connect to the 2nd screen using spacedesk and have to open my bot folder for example, I do not even have to use the Windows+Shift+right arrow.. Can someone please help me

Thanks
    hey I'm kinda having trouble with it could you possibly send me what xaim sent you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Can you also please send me what xaim sent you i cant seem to do the last step

Thanks
    Still might not work after the bypass since OW has a bug now that changes HP color.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Cool Xaim Video Thingy

Here is the xaim video he is talking about. Even though after following step by step with the video, couldn't get it to work. Maybe you'll have better luck. PLEASE let me know if you get it to work and help me. Thanks! (remove the spaces, I'm not allowed to post links)

LINK: https ://stream able. com/ il4tv

Thanks
    Hope to have a clear video

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSmack View Post
    Still might not work after the bypass since OW has a bug now that changes HP color.
    Yea you are right tbh wish I could take the thread down, I have enough on my plate, guys don’t bother with this method it won’t work with the bug, I will change the title of the thread when I get the chance, I’m still on my trip so It’s hard to do on the phone

Thanks
    Someone please add me on Skype to help me get this working hamodi123321

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizkhalifa610 View Post
    Someone please add me on Skype to help me get this working hamodi123321
    It is not working right now

Thanks
    found a working free hack without no need of doing ******s.. After searching for hours... Its undetected and updated with new patches* I've been using for weeks and no ban, just avoid being reported...
    Overwatch eZBOT - Includes Aimbot/AimAssist + AnaBOT (Auto Ana Heal + Aim Assist) + WidowBOT + AntiShake + Works on all Resolutions.
    Link: is(.)gd/ifl02Q

Thanks
    Works only in training mode

Thanks

I am still confused on what to do

Quote Originally Posted by samman8802 View Post
    Hey everyone this is a method working currently as of 9/4/2017

This is the OBS bypass which involves a fake monitor, so if you only have one monitor like me then no worries I have you covered!!!

So first up lets see if your account has been screen-locked, and if it is DO NOT WORRY, just because you are screen-locked does not mean that you have more of a chance of getting banned then other players, screen locks happen randomly to random accounts.

1. To see if your account has been screen-locked I recommend downloading "LightShot" then go into a quickplay match and press the print screen button on the keyboard, if the screen goes black, you have been ScreenLocked

2. Run Overwatch and make sure you are in (full-screen) Not windowed or windowed border-less, even if the hack requires windowed border-less it will still work!

3. Now Download OBS Studio and open it, make a new scene and make a new "Game Capture" in source, make sure all the settings look like this

4. Now disable the preview screen

5. Now you will need to go and download something called "SpaceDesk" this will be the fake monitor

6. Now go into google and search "SpaceDesk Html5 Viewer" it should look like this:

7. Now where it asks for a network address type in "LocalHost"

8.Now press connect

9. Go to your settings and make sure it looks like this

10. Now you need to go to monitor display settings and make spacedesk work on your main monitor. Number 1 is usually your main monitor so select number 2 for spacedesk.
    By this time you will be jumping on a fake screen where you can use options only move your mouse all around. You cant double click or close it.
    So what you do is click on the icon- folder or whatever you want to open. For example if you want to run xaimbot. Left click one time on taskbar folder and then pres WINDOWS BUTTON +SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW the moment you press that what you chose will pop up in your screen and its going to be ready to open it. Lets say you want to fix settings.ini. Open file click one time settings.ini and then press WINDOWS BUTTON +SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW and settings.ini will drag and open in your screen.

11. Open your hack

12. Go back to OBS and right click the game capture source and mouse over "Fullscreen Projector (Source)" and select your resolution and there should be two 0's next to it

13. Go back into overwatch and enjoy hacking

14. If you are still having trouble I will send you a copy of what Xaim sent me to bypass this
    I am really still confused what to do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast