Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Lightbulb [BYPASS] How To Bypass Overwatch ScreenLock

Hey everyone this is a method working currently as of 9/4/2017

This is the OBS bypass which involves a fake monitor, so if you only have one monitor like me then no worries I have you covered!!!

So first up lets see if your account has been screen-locked, and if it is DO NOT WORRY, just because you are screen-locked does not mean that you have more of a chance of getting banned then other players, screen locks happen randomly to random accounts.

1. To see if your account has been screen-locked I recommend downloading "LightShot" then go into a quickplay match and press the print screen button on the keyboard, if the screen goes black, you have been ScreenLocked

2. Run Overwatch and make sure you are in (full-screen) Not windowed or windowed border-less, even if the hack requires windowed border-less it will still work!

3. Now Download OBS Studio and open it, make a new scene and make a new "Game Capture" in source, make sure all the settings look like this

4. Now disable the preview screen

5. Now you will need to go and download something called "SpaceDesk" this will be the fake monitor

6. Now go into google and search "SpaceDesk Html5 Viewer" it should look like this:

7. Now where it asks for a network address type in "LocalHost"

8.Now press connect

9. Go to your settings and make sure it looks like this

10. Now you need to go to monitor display settings and make spacedesk work on your main monitor. Number 1 is usually your main monitor so select number 2 for spacedesk.
    By this time you will be jumping on a fake screen where you can use options only move your mouse all around. You cant double click or close it.
    So what you do is click on the icon- folder or whatever you want to open. For example if you want to run xaimbot. Left click one time on taskbar folder and then pres WINDOWS BUTTON +SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW the moment you press that what you chose will pop up in your screen and its going to be ready to open it. Lets say you want to fix settings.ini. Open file click one time settings.ini and then press WINDOWS BUTTON +SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW and settings.ini will drag and open in your screen.

11. Open your hack

12. Go back to OBS and right click the game capture source and mouse over "Fullscreen Projector (Source)" and select your resolution and there should be two 0's next to it

13. Go back into overwatch and enjoy hacking

14. If you are still having trouble I will send you a copy of what Xaim sent me to bypass this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot_1.png  

Screenshot_2.png  

Screenshot_3.png  

Screenshot_4.png  

Screenshot_5.png  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samman8802 For This Useful Post:

superbobmac (09-04-2017),Trupper (11-13-2017)

Thanks
    I did al the steps an it worked, but when I when I went in trainer bot thingy I pressed F1 and I heard a peep an the hack dident work

Thanks
    yea post it on a public forum so it will get patched faster, good job.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TailSmack For This Useful Post:

Ogma. (09-05-2017),xMomoxx (09-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    genious.
    The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hure1233 For This Useful Post:

xsharptail (09-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSmack View Post
    yea post it on a public forum so it will get patched faster, good job.
    This method is nothing new, I have my own way of how I personally bypass screen lock, I wouldn't give this out if it was the only screenlock bypass I knew, I am just letting everyone enjoy this method while it lasts just like the much older bypass method, sorry if this is how you bypass the game, you are just going to have to figure something out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kristian9kr View Post
    I did al the steps an it worked, but when I when I went in trainer bot thingy I pressed F1 and I heard a peep an the hack dident work
    Are you using Xaim? If so you have to disable driver signing, to do this, press the windows key on your keyboard, then click the power icon, it should bring up 3 options
    1. Shut Down
    2. Sleep
    3. Restart
    Hold shift and press restart and keep holding shift, you will be brough to a blue screen
    Choose
    TroubleShoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart

When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options. Press F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement
    Bear in mind that this method only temporarily disables driver signature enforcement
    So after you restart your computer it will be enabled once again

After you do this just log in to windows normally and follow the instructions given and the hack should work!
    If it does then I am afraid I do not know what to do

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samman8802 View Post
    This method is nothing new, I have my own way of how I personally bypass screen lock, I wouldn't give this out if it was the only screenlock bypass I knew, I am just letting everyone enjoy this method while it lasts just like the much older bypass method, sorry if this is how you bypass the game, you are just going to have to figure something out

- - - Updated - - -

Are you using Xaim? If so you have to disable driver signing, to do this, press the windows key on your keyboard, then click the power icon, it should bring up 3 options
    1. Shut Down
    2. Sleep
    3. Restart
    Hold shift and press restart and keep holding shift, you will be brough to a blue screen
    Choose
    TroubleShoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart

When your computer restarts you’ll see a list of options. Press F7 on your keyboard to select Disable driver signature enforcement
    Bear in mind that this method only temporarily disables driver signature enforcement
    So after you restart your computer it will be enabled once again

After you do this just log in to windows normally and follow the instructions given and the hack should work!
    If it does then I am afraid I do not know what to do
    Literally a week ago you made a post about how you couldn't figure out "the new obs method" because you where following the steps wrong and that you used spacedesk and it worked. You where asking for help for a bypass you got from xaim smh lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I really want to fix my screenlock and I followed every step but I am having issues. I think I got it close to working but I am confused on the windows key and shifting, and what this even does. It would make my day if you could help me out. Thanks

Thanks
    so im pretty sure the screenlock has happened to me. aimbot works in training but not in game. Can anyone explain what the screenlock is and how it happens ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSmack View Post
    Literally a week ago you made a post about how you couldn't figure out "the new obs method" because you where following the steps wrong and that you used spacedesk and it worked. You where asking for help for a bypass you got from xaim smh lol
    I don't see what that has to do with anything haha, I had to find my own way because I couldn't get it working, this method is simpler then mine, but it was already made public before this post.
    But I mean the post is staying so there really isn't anything to talk about, just do you boo,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehekoro View Post
    I really want to fix my screenlock and I followed every step but I am having issues. I think I got it close to working but I am confused on the windows key and shifting, and what this even does. It would make my day if you could help me out. Thanks
    When you make the fake monitor your main monitor in your computers settings it might either bring you to a empty desktop besides your taskbar or the google screen, if you are on the google screen press "WindowsKey + Shift + RightArrowKey" at the same time and it will bring up the empty desktop, so open everything thing normally, but if you click on something and it shows it is opened when its not just click on it and press WindowsKey + Shift + RightArrowKey

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by absolution2209 View Post
    so im pretty sure the screenlock has happened to me. aimbot works in training but not in game. Can anyone explain what the screenlock is and how it happens ?
    It is just something blizzard uses to prevent aim bots from being used, accounts are randomly screen locked so if you bypass it, you do not have any more of a chance at getting banned then anyone else

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    OHH! Thank you so much for replying, I had completely lost hope in OW aimbots. If I run into anymore troubes I hope you can still help me out. Now I understand. Truly, thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

This is so frusterating. I can't get it to work. I put spacedesk as my main moniter and ran my hack, configured all its settings, then went back into my overwatch to que for a quickplay. The hack still didn't work. If you know what's wrong, please help me. BTW the hack i'm using is succwatch v1.

Thanks
    I get a black screen when I when I switch to second moniter help?

Thanks
    i followed everything and it doesn't work is it only applicable for xaim ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samman8802 View Post
    Hey everyone this is a method working currently as of 9/4/2017

This is the OBS bypass which involves a fake monitor, so if you only have one monitor like me then no worries I have you covered!!!

So first up lets see if your account has been screen-locked, and if it is DO NOT WORRY, just because you are screen-locked does not mean that you have more of a chance of getting banned then other players, screen locks happen randomly to random accounts.

1. To see if your account has been screen-locked I recommend downloading "LightShot" then go into a quickplay match and press the print screen button on the keyboard, if the screen goes black, you have been ScreenLocked

2. Run Overwatch and make sure you are in (full-screen) Not windowed or windowed border-less, even if the hack requires windowed border-less it will still work!

3. Now Download OBS Studio and open it, make a new scene and make a new "Game Capture" in source, make sure all the settings look like this

4. Now disable the preview screen

5. Now you will need to go and download something called "SpaceDesk" this will be the fake monitor

6. Now go into google and search "SpaceDesk Html5 Viewer" it should look like this:

7. Now where it asks for a network address type in "LocalHost"

8.Now press connect

9. Go to your settings and make sure it looks like this

10. Now you need to go to monitor display settings and make spacedesk work on your main monitor. Number 1 is usually your main monitor so select number 2 for spacedesk.
    By this time you will be jumping on a fake screen where you can use options only move your mouse all around. You cant double click or close it.
    So what you do is click on the icon- folder or whatever you want to open. For example if you want to run xaimbot. Left click one time on taskbar folder and then pres WINDOWS BUTTON +SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW the moment you press that what you chose will pop up in your screen and its going to be ready to open it. Lets say you want to fix settings.ini. Open file click one time settings.ini and then press WINDOWS BUTTON +SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW and settings.ini will drag and open in your screen.

11. Open your hack

12. Go back to OBS and right click the game capture source and mouse over "Fullscreen Projector (Source)" and select your resolution and there should be two 0's next to it

13. Go back into overwatch and enjoy hacking

14. If you are still having trouble I will send you a copy of what Xaim sent me to bypass this

hello. sorry for my language. If i have 3 monitors me need use "SpaceDesk" can u create please video how its create ?

- - - Updated - - -

"2. Run Overwatch and make sure you are in (full-screen) Not windowed or windowed border-less, even if the hack requires windowed border-less it will still work!"

script don't work if i (full-screen) mod. If i go back borderless windowed i have screen locked. Guys i'm rdy give mone if some one show me how i can use script in teamviewer. PLEASE help me some one

Thanks
    Bro do you have like skype or d1scord you can help me maybe? Im so noob without aimbot please bro please help me! I tryed everything it would mean the world to me if you could help me!
    Last edited by SerMuffFluff; 09-12-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks
    Hey!

Can u explain how u do this :10. Now you need to go to monitor display settings and make spacedesk work on your main monitor. Number 1 is usually your main monitor so select number 2 for spacedesk.

'cause, when i go to monitor display settings on my computer, havn't possibility to make spacedeck work on my main monitor.

Can u screen ur approach ?

Thx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast