Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

[Films/TV Shows]Private Plex Server - Closed Beta

Hello folks, today is a great day, we're gonna finally have the closed beta of our project.
    We're a group of people who loves to watch TV Series & Films and we love to watch them in HD/Full HD so we made an private flex server, the first idea wasn't to release it to the public but, why not?

At beginning, we don't have much series or films, because we want to give the possibility to our Supporters to choice what watch by requesting our favourite TV Show or Film!
    The server is located in Germany, so the ping IS really low for like everyone!

What are you offering?
    We have the newest series and films! Also, you can request Films and TV Series, so, what are you waiting for?!

Why should I buy an invitation?
    We have much to offer, as closed beta, you will be one of the first users of our servers, one of our first Supporters!
    Also, it won't be always like that and you will always have a place with us! We have big plans for the future, thanks to our Supporters!

I don't speak English, why should I buy the sub?
    We have subtitles on the Films and on the TV Series, infact, you can request your language if is missing!

Advances of becoming a Supporter
    The possibility to choice the site name in a poll!
    The possibility to request 1 TV Serie and 3 Films once you join with us - which they're guaranteed!
    The possibility to request TV Series and Films - we don't guarantee all of the requests!
    The possibility to request your language subtitles for a Movie or a TV Serie!
    At the end of the closed beta, we will gift to all our Supporters, 3 free Months to use as gratitude sign for support in closed beta!

Okay, you got me! But how do I join?
    We are giving away 50 invitations for join our server, you can reach us by;
    Contacting us on skype: divine.market
    PM Me on the forum!

How much does cost an Invitation? Is it free?
    We have monthly costs to support for our servers and, the servers are expensive so we are not giving away free invitations rightnow.
    Each invitation costs 4,99� Monthly and IS an subscription!
    What are you waiting for? Become a Supporter!

Detailed Costs
    4,99� Monthly
    12,99� Every 3 Months
    30,00� Year Subscribtion

What payment methods are you accepting?
    We're acceppting: Paypal, Skrill, BTC, Paysafecards

What's next?
    We will for sure keep the website as invitation only, even in the release, because we don't want much attention's and sometimes we will open the invitations.
    We hope to have more than 200 TV Series and Films in the next month with the help of our first 50 Supporters!
    As soon is possible, we will release our website wich will be like Plex, but our own.
    We are already working on it and should be released in the next month

Thanks for reading all of this, we're waiting you! If you have ANY question, don't hesitate to contact us!

Example proof of one of our TV Show:

Example proof of some of our Movies:

Example proof of one of our TV Show:

Last edited by Smoke; 09-08-2017 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Disc0rd is NOT allowed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Are you planning to add non english movies or dramas like Korean Drama or Chinese Drama?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Zeint's Vouch Copy Review
    Vouch Copy Profile! Let's see how a professional give a review!

Any Vouch Copy @Divine.Market ? I would give you an honest review

If you love to give me the vouch copy.
    Click this to Skype me : traneyhawk
    Or Click this to PM Me
    Or Quote this and say "yes! Skype/PM Me"

Thanks for giving me the Vouch Copy
    #Honesty Is My Speciality
    ✔️Official Vouch Copy Taker✔️
    Need Vouch Copy? HMU on IM!

MPGH History
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014
    Member Level 2

Total Post : 3000
    Rep : 150
    Page Visitor : 10000

Thanks
    @Divine.Market Not meaning to trash your thread or anything, but what makes your website special? I've seen multiple free websites with gigantic databases of all movies in HD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    @Divine.Market Not meaning to trash your thread or anything, but what makes your website special? I've seen multiple free websites with gigantic databases of all movies in HD
    Reliable servers and the Netflix-like experience PLEX offers. Possibly proper HD shows/movies. Not sure why OP is not advertising it's a PLEX server but calling it their own site. More people will be interested if they know it's PLEX and they can watch on pretty much any device.
    That's what it can be. Obviously I have not used this particular server. There's a big difference between something like this and free sites though.

GLWS. May your servers be stable and your transcoding be swift.
    Last edited by Dav233; 09-07-2017 at 03:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity! View Post
    Are you planning to add non english movies or dramas like Korean Drama or Chinese Drama?
    Hello Sir, you can request 3 Movies and 1 TV Serie so, yeah, if you request any of this, we will add it.
    We care about our Supporters :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    That's a good question, well, the first thing is: I do really watch many TV Shows and Films, and sometimes, if you start watching an TV Serie started in 2012.. you won't find all the episodes in HD. Also, lot of these websites ( sorry for my english, I'm not native so, if I make a mistake I know but I don't know how to say it so ) just takes a lot of times, sometimes, to update a serie tv with subs or just even add a new film / new episode. As soon the Episode / Film is out on the internet, we have it. With the subs and if the subs are missing and we don't notice, the Supporters are free to notice it to us and we will just add them.

A closed Server because yeah, as Dav233 says I did a mistake not telling on the thread that we're using Plex for the moment, means that you will be a priority.
    You will matter to us as Supporter, and, if you request anything we will just add it because you've the right to.

When you go in a free website, you can't request stuff, you just take whatever they're offering, and that's it.

If you have any question or you don't feel satisfied with this one, just tell me and I'll answer you better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dav233 View Post
    Reliable servers and the Netflix-like experience PLEX offers. Possibly proper HD shows/movies. Not sure why OP is not advertising it's a PLEX server but calling it their own site. More people will be interested if they know it's PLEX and they can watch on pretty much any device.
    That's what it can be. Obviously I have not used this particular server. There's a big difference between something like this and free sites though.

GLWS. May your servers be stable and your transcoding be swift.
    Thanks for your tip Dav, if you want, you're been chosen for a free week on our server, and, you can request anything you want to watch.

Also, we will edit the Topic as soon Smoke will answer, he is already using the Server for a future vouch.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine.Market View Post
    Hello Sir, you can request 3 Movies and 1 TV Serie so, yeah, if you request any of this, we will add it.
    We care about our Supporters :3

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good question, well, the first thing is: I do really watch many TV Shows and Films, and sometimes, if you start watching an TV Serie started in 2012.. you won't find all the episodes in HD. Also, lot of these websites ( sorry for my english, I'm not native so, if I make a mistake I know but I don't know how to say it so ) just takes a lot of times, sometimes, to update a serie tv with subs or just even add a new film / new episode. As soon the Episode / Film is out on the internet, we have it. With the subs and if the subs are missing and we don't notice, the Supporters are free to notice it to us and we will just add them.

A closed Server because yeah, as Dav233 says I did a mistake not telling on the thread that we're using Plex for the moment, means that you will be a priority.
    You will matter to us as Supporter, and, if you request anything we will just add it because you've the right to.

When you go in a free website, you can't request stuff, you just take whatever they're offering, and that's it.

If you have any question or you don't feel satisfied with this one, just tell me and I'll answer you better.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your tip Dav, if you want, you're been chosen for a free week on our server, and, you can request anything you want to watch.

Also, we will edit the Topic as soon Smoke will answer, he is already using the Server for a future vouch.
    I just wanna say, first off, your English is amazing, no worries about that

Second, you sound like a very honest and true guy, and I wish you the best of luck with your business

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

Divine.Market (09-07-2017)

Thanks
    Will it work with Simkl TV Tracker simkl.com/apps/plex/ ?

Thanks
    Whats so special about it? showbox, terarrium all have fantastic UI and HD content. Please persuade me in getting this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeint View Post
    Zeint's Vouch Copy Review
    Vouch Copy Profile! Let's see how a professional give a review!

Any Vouch Copy @Divine.Market ? I would give you an honest review

If you love to give me the vouch copy.
    Click this to Skype me : traneyhawk
    Or Click this to PM Me
    Or Quote this and say "yes! Skype/PM Me"

Thanks for giving me the Vouch Copy
    #Honesty Is My Speciality
    Will you stop begging for vouch copies on every fucking thread in the marketplace for free shit for fucks sake ?????????

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightning For This Useful Post:

Hype (09-11-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ennergizer View Post
    Will it work with Simkl TV Tracker simkl.com/apps/plex/ ?
    Hello Sir, yes, it will! If you want to be sure about it, contact me on Skype so I can give you an 10min access to our plex servers

Thanks

Thank you for the offer but I have my own server I am running. There's plenty of interest for Plex around here. If you have high quality content people are willing to pay a small fee for the reliability.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav233 View Post
    Thank you for the offer but I have my own server I am running. There's plenty of interest for Plex around here. If you have high quality content people are willing to pay a small fee for the reliability.
    Well, we got a 30GB Ram Server with 2TB of space ( Ain't much, for now we good with it ) and 16cores.
    Also, we got 1GBs of connection on it.. so yeah, we have like everything in FULLHD and it works like a charm :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UrusaiBaka7 View Post
    Whats so special about it? showbox, terarrium all have fantastic UI and HD content. Please persuade me in getting this.
    I've already answred to that question, I mean, yeah you have alot of free websites on the world but they don't have always films or series in full hd / 1080 , it's like idk if you wanna watch the first season 1 of got, is really rare to find it in HD, like.

And, we have it in 1080, for example.

Also, as I already written, we cares about who supports us and we're grateful for that, so, if someone requests something or even for example;

In futher, I hope not far away, you'll be able to purchase 2 invitations at one price. So you can invite a friend of your, your girlfriend or a family parent.

We have great plans for this project
    Last edited by Divine.Market; 09-08-2017 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Daily bump! If you're not secure on purchase, we will give you a trial access.

Thanks
    We are giving away 50 invitations for join our server
    we are not giving away free invitations rightnow.
    So which one is real? Also at this rate if there's monthly payment involved, wouldn't it be better to just buy netflix subs? at least can enjoy in 4k.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast