Thread: Microsoft

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Microsoft

Is the microsoft paypal method just opening a paypal dispute claiming the item never arrived or some shit?

Thanks
    I want to know too. In my order's page, there are a few options for return in which there's a "never came in" and I'm wondering if that would work but they then say that they will be sending a return box so I don't get it.

Thanks
    Would like to know as well

Thanks
    Doubt you will receive an answer. Refunders are greedy and love to keep a monopoly on refunding even though they provide poor customer service instead of just helping the community out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

BestRanked (09-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    They were not responding to disputes. Sometimes they do. Their support has multiple tiers and once you reach higher reps it is essentially doomed. I would suggest a chargeback with your cc to get your money back without hassle

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBangSE View Post
    They were not responding to disputes. Sometimes they do. Their support has multiple tiers and once you reach higher reps it is essentially doomed. I would suggest a chargeback with your cc to get your money back without hassle
    On the offchance that they do respond to the dispute, you can simply claim that you found the item and forgot to close the paypal case. Then just return the item to store and get a full refund. Also i think the chance of your case getting to a higher tier depends on the value of your order, although i've seen 10k-12k+ orders being refunded using this method so not sure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gangster08 For This Useful Post:

dab4yy (08-09-2018)

Thanks
    So what excuse are you guys using when disputing with PayPal? Item not arrived? What if MS responds with a tracking number. I am not sure what this method is!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by loln007 View Post
    So what excuse are you guys using when disputing with PayPal? Item not arrived? What if MS responds with a tracking number. I am not sure what this method is!
    It's obvious as fuck, just look around the forum my dude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
    On the offchance that they do respond to the dispute, you can simply claim that you found the item and forgot to close the paypal case. Then just return the item to store and get a full refund. Also i think the chance of your case getting to a higher tier depends on the value of your order, although i've seen 10k-12k+ orders being refunded using this method so not sure.
    There are different departments in question that handle different operations. Microsoft is a Mammoth, so sometimes they WILL delete your order from your order history thus making straight refunding impossible.

Kindly note, the payments department that is a tier 2 level deleting the order number from their history means that tier one reps so microsoft store reps will never be able to see the order, regardless of you having an invoice pdf in your mailbox.

Be cautious.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dothebender View Post
    There are different departments in question that handle different operations. Microsoft is a Mammoth, so sometimes they WILL delete your order from your order history thus making straight refunding impossible.

Kindly note, the payments department that is a tier 2 level deleting the order number from their history means that tier one reps so microsoft store reps will never be able to see the order, regardless of you having an invoice pdf in your mailbox.

Be cautious.
    So you must request to talk to a tier 2 agent since they will be the ones that can possibly see deleted orders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Be cautious.
    So if the refund fails, you can't return the item to the store?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
    So you must request to talk to a tier 2 agent since they will be the ones that can possibly see deleted orders.
    Yeah, did that, called them from the phone line registered in the payment processor, they denied of assistance and mentioned that this issues is being handled between my bank and them due to the nature of the refund.

Thanks
    Yeah, did that, called them from the phone line registered in the payment processor, they denied of assistance and mentioned that this issues is being handled between my bank and them due to the nature of the refund.
    So did you get the refund in the end?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Doubt you will receive an answer. Refunders are greedy and love to keep a monopoly on refunding even though they provide poor customer service instead of just helping the community out.

You're dumb, "greedy" nope so it doesn't get patched. #youriqbelow30

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thcswagger View Post
    You're dumb, "greedy" nope so it doesn't get patched. #youriqbelow30
    sure retard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast