Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Approval of Service

I opened a thread title "UT Dupe Service" in the Rotmg Trading Sub-Forum and it was denied due to staff having to receive the vouch copy. Neither Ahlwong or Raple will take the vouch copy. I need another staff member who has a Rotmg account with at least 1 SB item so I can perform the service.

My Skype is ******mpghfaming

Thanks
    Service requires explicit account access, he was requested to show us the method working in action as per many services on MPGH and we were both refused.

Let this be taken into consideration by other staff when taking this offer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
    Service requires explicit account access, he was requested to show us the method working in action as per many services on MPGH and we were both refused.

Let this be taken into consideration by other staff when taking this offer.
    For privacy reasons, I cannot show the dupe in action

Any staff member can make a Rotmg account and collect a SB item from the daily login calender and then the dupe can be performed verifying that the dupe does indeed work
    Last edited by Matthew; 09-13-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotmg Fame Farmer View Post
    For privacy reasons, I cannot show the dupe in action

Any staff member can make a Rotmg account and collect a SB item from the daily login calender
    Many other users also say they cannot disclose any information, yet you are not disclosing information to normal users. All staff are on a non-disclosure for their work including all staff related functions, otherwise a demotion is possible. That is the reason why we are the ones who have to review your thread before approval, because its our job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I can vouch for rotmg fame farmer, we are both resellers for the same person, i am selling on a different forums though.

he is offering a service, it clearly states in the rules that it doesn't just have to be a staff member, theres plenty of other people that can accept a vouch copy for a service, i dont see how this is any different than offering a UT farming service? They also log onto the account for hours if not days and have access so when offering one does a staff have to oversee them farming it by screensharing?
    Last edited by Thuggz; 09-13-2017 at 04:01 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thuggz For This Useful Post:

Matthew (09-13-2017)

Thanks
    To add to what Thuggz said, in the past and specifically for services, all I had to do was dupe the item on the account and they would re-check the account and no private information would be shared.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuggz View Post
    I can vouch for rotmg fame farmer, we are both resellers for the same person, i am selling on a different forums though.

he is offering a service, it clearly states in the rules that it doesn't just have to be a staff member, theres plenty of other people that can accept a vouch copy for a service, i dont see how this is any different than offering a UT farming service? They also log onto the account for hours if not days and have access so when offering one does a staff have to oversee them farming it by screensharing?
    These are rules I was told by Ahlwong, it is a part of the marketplace regulations for services falling under a category such as account access to be vouched by a staff member due to how sensitive the service itself is. Especially for a method that has a possibility of getting the user banned, at least for cases in the past.

I'm sure one of the staff members from MP can tell you more. @Ahlwong @Psychotic @Hova

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post

These are rules I was told by Ahlwong, it is a part of the marketplace regulations for services falling under a category such as account access to be vouched by a staff member due to how sensitive the service itself is. Especially for a method that has a possibility of getting the user banned, at least for cases in the past.

I'm sure one of the staff members from MP can tell you more. @Ahlwong @Psychotic @Hova
    Like I said on Skype

I'm only open to doing the vouch copy like how they were done in the past

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sorry but thats not how things work, you need to give a valid vouch copy to a valid member. A vouch copy for methods is by giving a valid member the method and letting them test it themselves, the vouch copy of the member you give it to will NOT leak it or resell it and ruin your business of any sort. For all they know, you might just be emailing deca with a bullshit story and getting the UT given to you by support lol, you never know.
    On the other hand, I meet the reqs for a vouch copy, I dont even play the game (but I know about the game and how it works, so I will know how to use the method without any questions asked as long as you explain it good) so if you need anyone to give a vouch copy to, I can be the person. That is if you don't want to give it to Raple or Ahlwong. Staff should always be your first choice. Riigged should always be your 2nd choice.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Sorry but thats not how things work, you need to give a valid vouch copy to a valid member. A vouch copy for methods is by giving a valid member the method and letting them test it themselves, the vouch copy of the member you give it to will NOT leak it or resell it and ruin your business of any sort. For all they know, you might just be emailing deca with a bullshit story and getting the UT given to you by support lol, you never know.
    On the other hand, I meet the reqs for a vouch copy, I dont even play the game (but I know about the game and how it works, so I will know how to use the method without any questions asked as long as you explain it good) so if you need anyone to give a vouch copy to, I can be the person. That is if you don't want to give it to Raple or Ahlwong. Staff should always be your first choice. Riigged should always be your 2nd choice.
    Services don't need the method to be given, that is only if I am selling the method, which I am not.

I've already been told that only staff may accept the vouch copy and I was going to do it the way every other service vouch copy has been given but they don't want to give me access to their accounts for obvious reasons. If one of the MP staff members allow me to I offer you the vouch copy I was going to offer Raple by duping a UT on his account and he verifying it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Services don't need the method to be given, that is only if I am selling the method, which I am not.

I've already been told that only staff may accept the vouch copy and I was going to do it the way every other service vouch copy has been given but they don't want to give me access to their accounts for obvious reasons. If one of the MP staff members allow me to I offer you the vouch copy I was going to offer Raple by duping a UT on his account and he verifying it.
    Thats the thing, you need to give them the method for them to test it themselves. Same for when a gold exploit kept trying to be sold, the person who was getting a vouch copy needed to full method to test and confirm for them.

And nah, whoever told you that lied xD, read https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=967851 where it talks about Vouch Copies.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I have shitty accounts with UTs on it to test it. But unfortunately when it comes to a dupe method, the person receiving a vouch copy needs to test the method themselves and then confirm on your service thread that you do own a working method.

Thanks
    Thats the thing, you need to give them the method for them to test it themselves. Same for when a gold exploit kept trying to be sold, the person who was getting a vouch copy needed to full method to test and confirm for them.

And nah, whoever told you that lied xD, read https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=967851 where it talks about Vouch Copies.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I have shitty accounts with UTs on it to test it. But unfortunately when it comes to a dupe method, the person receiving a vouch copy needs to test the method themselves and then confirm on your service thread that you do own a working method.
    What I want to avoid is showing the method. The method can still be proven by duping several UTs on an account and letting a trusted member sign in and verify it.
    Don't understand why we have to go through all of this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What I want to avoid is showing the method. The method can still be proven by duping several UTs on an account and letting a trusted member sign in and verify it.
    Don't understand why we have to go through all of this
    Rules are rules. Take it or leave it. Nothing we can do about it except complain I guess. Either you give a reputable member the method to test it and confirm you are legit, or you don't start a service on this website.

Thanks
    Rules are rules. Take it or leave it. Nothing we can do about it except complain I guess. Either you give a reputable member the method to test it and confirm you are legit, or you don't start a service on this website.
    It can't even be a member it has to be a staff member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It can't even be a member it has to be a staff member
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=967851

why cant u trust the people who have been here for years and actually know the rules and how this site works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast