Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no.
    science > religion
    . . . malsignature.com . . .

[ global rules ] [ scam report ] [ image title ] [ name change ] [ anime force ]
    [ league of legends marketplace rules ] [ battlefield marketplace rules ]

"because everytime you post a picture of anime in here
    your virginity's time increases by 1 month"
    ~Smoke 2/18/2018

Former Staff 09-29-2018
    Battlefield Minion 07-21-2018
    Premium Seller 03-04-2018
    Publicist 12-10-2017
    League of Legends Minion 05-31-2017
    Premium 02-05-2017
    Member 10-13-2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ofc i believe. No one can explain you how world actually works this perfect now. Not a smartest man or universe could make it so perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaczero View Post
    no.
    science > religion
    Agreed 100%. Religion doesn't have a proper explanation for many things, but the beliefs seem like placeholders for things which were previously uncomprehendable/unexplainable.

"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself." - Henry James

[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/red/kval98se%40gmail.com.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I don't think you can certainly say that God doesn't exist at all.. We are too small and know big nothing about this world. Big part of psychology is based on people' believes, everyone believes in something "bigger"(?) no matter what you say.
    Someone here posted a small note about the Bible. - 95% of Bible is a lie since most of it was reworked throughout the years.. did you for example know, that Christianic church believed in reincarnation? They removed it from bible in 6th century because it wasn't working well enough for the Church.
    I - myself - do believe in something bigger, in a power that somehow created this universe, it doesn't need to be the God. I don't really know if this something has it's own personality or it's just some sort of power, but anyway, I believe - and that's a lot of time much more important than knowing.. I have no clue how would I live without believing that there is nothing more than this... broken world.. No person could actually.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver One View Post
    I don't think you can certainly say that God doesn't exist at all.. We are too small and know big nothing about this world. Big part of psychology is based on people' believes, everyone believes in something "bigger"(?) no matter what you say.
    Someone here posted a small note about the Bible. - 95% of Bible is a lie since most of it was reworked throughout the years.. did you for example know, that Christianic church believed in reincarnation? They removed it from bible in 6th century because it wasn't working well enough for the Church.
    I - myself - do believe in something bigger, in a power that somehow created this universe, it doesn't need to be the God. I don't really know if this something has it's own personality or it's just some sort of power, but anyway, I believe - and that's a lot of time much more important than knowing.. I have no clue how would I live without believing that there is nothing more than this... broken world.. No person could actually.
    Just because there might be something out there that we don't know doesn't mean we should start to speculate that it should be a "God" - because it could be anything not related to a God... God is as much as a character which is made up like Jesus and many of the other things we see in the movies, how can people live without believing? They just simply do? Believing in something has nothing to do with living lmfao, that's one of the stupidest ideas by itself... I am not believing in a higher power, yet somehow I can live a life without a problem? Only higher power in this current civilization is the government who does some of the foolish things, destroying the world of itself is fault of the humanity, not because someone is believing in something? Taking down woods without replacing them is the problem of humanity, we are destroying it even if people believe in some fictional stuff that ain't even real.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    We live in a goddamn computer simulation. Everything points to that.
    Case closed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post

Just because there might be something out there that we don't know doesn't mean we should start to speculate that it should be a "God" - because it could be anything not related to a God... God is as much as a character which is made up like Jesus and many of the other things we see in the movies, how can people live without believing? They just simply do? Believing in something has nothing to do with living lmfao, that's one of the stupidest ideas by itself... I am not believing in a higher power, yet somehow I can live a life without a problem? Only higher power in this current civilization is the government who does some of the foolish things, destroying the world of itself is fault of the humanity, not because someone is believing in something? Taking down woods without replacing them is the problem of humanity, we are destroying it even if people believe in some fictional stuff that ain't even real.

I don't know how would I live if I'd certainly know that there is nothing more than this... believing has a lot to do with living, because it does affect our lives - moods and so on. That's my point of view and my bit into this discussion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver One View Post
    I don't know how would I live if I'd certainly know that there is nothing more than this... believing has a lot to do with living, because it does affect our lives - moods and so on. That's my point of view and my bit into this discussion.
    Believing "God" has nothing to do with your depression, anxiety, being happy, getting a job, having a hobby, having a girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband and food on your table, lol
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Nah God is a twat that can't let humans live as they may.
    >Murders a city full of people because he doesn't like their fetishes.
    >Why People don't worship me!? :cc

Now seriously, what I hate about god worshiping is hypocrisy towards his actions. Take God's resume from any book and put it on a human leader. Would he be remembered well? I don't think so.
    So why does God get a pass? Never understood it, and religious people that I know irl are really protective of their faith so they won't discuss that with me.
    In the end, if I'm wrong and I go to hell, heck, I'll accept it. All the interesting people are there, you have fun living an eternity with religious fanatics in Heaven.
    Last edited by Nirmol; 09-27-2017 at 05:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Believing "God" has nothing to do with your depression, anxiety, being happy, getting a job, having a hobby, having a girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband and food on your table, lol
    I don't need to believe in "God", I need to believe in something greater, that doesn't mean it has to be "God" as you stated. My idea of the world we don't see is very different from most of the people, because most of the people do not study "supernatural" things so I won't bother with explaining anything here, I just want to say, I believe in something and I do not believe this whole thing doesn't have a meaning after we die. It has to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Live and let be.

So long as those people don't forcefully try and put their beliefs onto others, all the more power to them.

Let humans human how they want. We're all a weird, crazy bunch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I believe in islam

there are personaly experiences i have had that make me believe in islam that are really wierd.

Also, in islam, god says that on the day of judgement, the sun will rise from the west instead of the east. This makes sense, since that would mean that the north and south pole would flip, which scientists are predicting will happen soon based on the fact that earth's magnetic field is getting weaker.

ask me any questions about islam and I will happily answer them.

Thanks

How can a GOD be real when humans came before God? Jesus was executed in front of people before Millinums, so how would u the idiot would be knowing whatever or not God be real? By using your logic, then God would been first before humans, but it isn't like you think it is.

Born c. 4 BC[a]
    Judea, Roman Empire[5]
    Died c. 30/33 AD[b]
    (aged 33–36)
    Jerusalem, Judea, Roman Empire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

Maybe brainwashed people should do research themselves than share some really ignorant stuff out of their ass.

A lot of you tell others to do proper research, but fail one thing, link their own research that makes them believe that God is real, ignorance only goes this far, stupidity of ones self goes beyonder.

What does that have to do with his response there you go again just spilling out random stuff. How can A person who never tried to study try and the bible tell someone else GOD isn't real. Son you have losted your mind,why your wicked ass love being so wicked???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    What does that have to do with his response there you go again just spilling out random stuff. How can A person who never tried to study try and the bible tell someone else GOD isn't real. Son you have losted your mind,why your wicked ass love being so wicked???
    You're the one who's lost your mind. This conversation is very easy to have. All I have to do is ask you a few questions;

1) Since you theorist love asking what came before the big bang, which is a stupid question, I'll ask you who created God?
    2) There are about 4200 religions that have existed throughout human history. If you beileve in 1, your odds are 1/4200. What makes your religion correct?
    3) Show me just ONE evidence backed thing that proves God exists.
    4) Who created all the things you use day to day? A human. Everything we've made, airplanes, computers, medication was created by a HUMAN. EVERYTHING. The actual materials were created when the particle that started the big bang exploded. That particle is called the "God particle" just to piss you theorists off. The table of elements was just what that particle exploded into. For instance, you explode anything and it isn't the same anymore. It has become many different elements and particles. Why is it so hard for you to imagine that a particle started it all?
    5) The smartest scientists in the world have said that they don't know what came before the big bang. THE SMARTEST. What makes you think someone from 2000years ago PRE-MODERN SCIENCE has the answer?

I could go on, but I wanna see what your side step response will be.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Charion (10-08-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    Are you drinking your own piss and/or are you doing some kind of a drug that makes you extremely stupid? You haven't provided any kind of information to back up the arguments we had thorough the discussion, yet, here you are continuing to arguing that the point I am making is extremely dumb, what makes it extremely hard to comprehend the idea that the God you so believe has nothing to do with anything that has been made in this world? "God" didn't create the fault of humanity, he didn't create the things we've been through, done, will make in the future, so making that as your argument makes me believe that you are poor piss individual who believes whatever he wants to believe without thorough investigation about the things that ARE actually real, the things that AREN'T real and the things that are made you to believe that are real, but in reality aren't, everyone who sees/smells/tastes things are people who have accepted the reality and don't believe made up stuff like this so inserted fake God into your mind, it's an illusion, fake news, bullshit, shut the fuck up, every argument you have/will have is autistic and retarded.

Muslim, budisim and etc have all same God? Or are they different kinds of Gods? You and every next ignorant/dumbass person that believes in a religious, no matter what kind of fake religious bullshit you believe in.

Also, what @Ahmad said

Achievements:

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charion For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (10-08-2017),sasori~ (10-11-2017)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast