Thanks

Lightbulb XLS Item Loader Pet Making Issue

Hello guys and gals, i've used various trainers since the dark days that i've tried to jinx damages or getting multiplied exp and gold by using cheat engine or getting dragon amulet from wpe-pro hacking tools (2007-2008 or so) .. After playing around a year i gave a long break and i decided to look it up again and see whats going on recently and actually what went on past several years. After some loitering around, i done it again in style by using some trainers, and it was harder than i expected since the adobe screwed some crap that you guys already know about.

Anyways, aside that old story, i have a request from some experienced players. I'm using the XLS Loader swf for the gears by editing the "items.xml" file and i can get most of the unique items which selling on market by dragon coins, maybe merge items and even weapons and armors from special offers placed on certain days went on past. I can get every type of item but one thing: the pets actually a certain pet called "Sneegion Minion" that i want from the event went on 1st April 2013. I harnessed the swf file for it from a pvp player while playing on my firefox browser but when i tried to use it on xls loader at trainer, the pet thing is just not work straight. It actually does not work and gives you the message "Error Loading Pet" and logs out. Swf file is correct and in good shape i guess (i tried it on macromedia 8 and see that it is working). Every other things work flawlessly even the ones (weapons only) that i harnessed from adventure quest.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I want that that pet my side, i want to se it action and my mission will be complete

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by asa_203 View Post
    Hello guys and gals, i've used various trainers since the dark days that i've tried to jinx damages or getting multiplied exp and gold by using cheat engine or getting dragon amulet from wpe-pro hacking tools (2007-2008 or so) .. After playing around a year i gave a long break and i decided to look it up again and see whats going on recently and actually what went on past several years. After some loitering around, i done it again in style by using some trainers, and it was harder than i expected since the adobe screwed some crap that you guys already know about.

Anyways, aside that old story, i have a request from some experienced players. I'm using the XLS Loader swf for the gears by editing the "items.xml" file and i can get most of the unique items which selling on market by dragon coins, maybe merge items and even weapons and armors from special offers placed on certain days went on past. I can get every type of item but one thing: the pets actually a certain pet called "Sneegion Minion" that i want from the event went on 1st April 2013. I harnessed the swf file for it from a pvp player while playing on my firefox browser but when i tried to use it on xls loader at trainer, the pet thing is just not work straight. It actually does not work and gives you the message "Error Loading Pet" and logs out. Swf file is correct and in good shape i guess (i tried it on macromedia 8 and see that it is working). Every other things work flawlessly even the ones (weapons only) that i harnessed from adventure quest.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I want that that pet my side, i want to se it action and my mission will be complete
    sorry cant really help you with that......hope you get the answer you want ^_^
    ***REMEMBER THAT YOU ALWAYS USE CHEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK***
    MESSAGE FOR BATTLE-ON (DF, AQ, etc) SECTION : If you have problem using trainers, go take a look here!

Vouch Thread
    Hey you!! yeah you! if you found this helpfull don't forget to *say thanks* ^_^

七星剣
    真 天体魔法 星崩し

MPGH HISTORY
    PREMIUM - 03-06-2017
    MEMBER - 08-22-2016