Thanks

Post 'The story of my life.. Behold...'

So it all started off when everyone around me started to gravitate towards CS:GO.
    And I decided to follow that trend. Buy the game. And start playing. Get insane shots in competitive which will look like aim/walls to any other player. But i was recording with the best recorder in the WORLD (I mean it tore STRAIGHT through my screen) and I got a head shot through smoke. Guess what happens the next day? Overwatch BAN. And the rlly funny thing is (I was VAC banned before for using hentaiware. And using it for 3 days... My bad) I was playing clean that time. I was annoyed. I go and contact steam support. Result: 'BAM' (Add some special FX to your discretion) I get VAC banned... for having the SAME phone number as my VAC banned account. And the really sad thing is.
    I signed up with the same number AND i don't even know what it is. So I'm waiting for my next ban. AGAIN. For those who want the 17 sec link to my 'luckiest shot #1' video. But i srsly don't even think it's lucky anymore. Steam support screwed me over. NOT EVEN answering my original question. I reply to their reply, and I'm like 'This is a serious matter *blah* BLAH* *BLAH* just somehow unban me, or give me another CS:GO steam key.'
    I relogin. AND BAM they close my ticket, and to rub it in leave me with a 'You have been vac banned' message. Guys give me your opinion. I think I'm just too unlucky sometimes. (Although I know some of you have done worse)

List of punishments:
    Permanently Untrusted ban (This was my first ban on my first acc)
    2 VAC BANS
    1 OW - Majorly disruptive ban.
    Being screwed over by steam.
    Nobody giving a fuck about my story.
    And insults.
    Not being able to participate in my Schools CS:GO tournament( I KNOW MY SCHOOL IS HOSTING A DAMN TOURNAMENT. AND IM THE ONLY ELIGIBLE PLAYER FOR MY 'HOUSE')

LINK: I'm not allowed to post one. PM me.

Thanks
    To be honest it's your own fault

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Game bans and VAC bans by VALVE will always be permanent no ifs ands or buts unless a serious error as occurred. They do this because if they just let any ordinary player give a sob story to Valve then gets magically unbanned then well it would promote more cheating. Plus you should have done more research on VAC I mean its on their website and its literally a couple paragraphs long dude..lol. Of course they're gonna ban every account associated with that players phone number.. they don't want them cheating in their game.
    Always confirm you are talking to me. I will always accept the request for proof from anyone. Beware of impersonators.