GUNS UP!
    • Unlimited Munition
    • Unlimited EXP
    • Unlimited CPU Defend

Requirements:
    • Guns Up!
    • Cheat Engine

I Unlimited CPU Defend

Open up game and start CPU Defend. Remember the time and pause the game. Open Cheat Engine and for value type choose float, scan type is Value between (i preffer this method because I am usually not sure at what second I paused the game). Timer IG is float that counts seconds so search for values between (minutes*60+seconds) +/- 1. Unpause the game, wait second or two and do it again. After 2-3 times you should be left with 2 values. Pick one, change it and go back in game, if the value get's reset to previous value then change the other one. You should now be able to change the time to whatever you want (don't change it over 2700 because that's current record and you don't want to look suspicious).

II Unlimited Munition

You can get unlimited munition from both CPU Defend and PvP modes. Just start a new scan in CE, for value type choose 4 bytes and scan type should be exact value. Search for number of munition you got (lower left corner IG) and then wait till that number changes. After 2-3 scans you should be left again with 2 results, same as before try one by one or change them both because one of them is fake. Change it to whatever you want and when the game is finished you will recieve all left over munition. You can also save the address because it will be the same for next match so you can give yourself munition as soon as the game start (usefull for PvP).

III Unlimited EXP

This one works only on PvP. You will need to search for your current score (4 bytes), it shouldn't take more than 3 scans to get the address. EXP granted at the end of the match is in proportion with your score but it is not the same, you will always earn more EXP. Once again don't get greedy.

Bonus tips:
    • You can also get unlimited extras (bombs and stuff, not sure how it's called). They are also 4 bytes variables and once you find one just open the memory region because all of them are one to the other in memory.
    • Before starting the game be sure to check the maximum health of your base, as soon as the game starts search for that number (4 bytes), with few decreased or value between scans you can get your base health and freeze it, either for unlimited CPU Defend or for defending your base.

Sorry for lack of pictures I'm not alowed to post links.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LuckiesB For This Useful Post:

ccd1ccd2ccd3 (09-27-2017),juggernaut2mil (10-29-2017),mertolowski (01-17-2022),MrGlax (07-07-2019),NowayOneShot (02-11-2022),odizzle (12-31-2017),PikUndulat (03-24-2021),popfidsgjfds (02-12-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I & II works perfectly (i dont think those extras like bombs and stuff are hackable)
    Thanks man..

Thanks
    Think this has been patched as of 30/09/2017. Was working yesterday now all of a sudden the values return back to normal.

Thanks
    I & II works, but III doesn't work for me. I tried and tried and it didn't work. Then I tired to search for the time and set it to a high number (often 100k, but any number works). A part of the score at the end is remaining time, so when you have not 3 minutes remaining but 17k, it gives you around 340k exp.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dry_Storm For This Useful Post:

TheTurd666 (10-06-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry_Storm View Post
    I & II works, but III doesn't work for me. I tried and tried and it didn't work. Then I tired to search for the time and set it to a high number (often 100k, but any number works). A part of the score at the end is remaining time, so when you have not 3 minutes remaining but 17k, it gives you around 340k exp.
    I've been trying to get III to work all week since the patch but I can't get the number to stick to the memory value. I never got I to work, which memory value are you adjusting? Are you searching for a float or exact value?

Thanks
    For me nothing is working at all maybe cause of the updates they did ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RyannnX View Post
    Think this has been patched as of 30/09/2017. Was working yesterday now all of a sudden the values return back to normal.
    Not patched, just when you get your Value, check the Active box on the left. It should stick.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Family Guy View Post
    Not patched, just when you get your Value, check the Active box on the left. It should stick.
    Well I did everything like checking the active box and so on but still no luck.

PS: the only thing that I got to work is the health of the HQ now it's not 4bytes value but Double.

Thanks
    I cant get I to work, can anyone help me with images the values I should be looking for? I'm trying like starting at 001 but no luck here. I was able to find one value but it resets and there was not a second one so... Yeah.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpanzer View Post
    I cant get I to work, can anyone help me with images the values I should be looking for? I'm trying like starting at 001 but no luck here. I was able to find one value but it resets and there was not a second one so... Yeah.
    Did you get II to work ? cause for me it's driving me crazy I found the Values but changing them does nothing at all !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by teansnake View Post
    Well I did everything like checking the active box and so on but still no luck.

PS: the only thing that I got to work is the health of the HQ now it's not 4bytes value but Double.
    Grrrrr, math.... How are you finding HQ value? Are you doing it in game or in test base mode? Still using Exact Value but Double as the Value Type?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTurd666 View Post
    Grrrrr, math.... How are you finding HQ value? Are you doing it in game or in test base mode? Still using Exact Value but Double as the Value Type?
    I search first for the HQ health in base then go to a war and let the enemy fire a little at the HQ then search for a decreased Value do the same till you'll get 2 Entries one of them is the variable and that's it
    Hope it helps !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This method has been PATCHED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    seems not to be patched^^

screen:

°ttps://ibb.co/ddyUVb

Thanks