Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thumbs up Highelo Player answering your questions!

Hey,
    im a Diamond SoloQ and a Challenger 3v3 (probably demoted to Diamond 1 due to inactivity by now) Player and would answer all of your guys questions.

If an Admin wants to proof my elo im always up for it.

Thanks
    As an adc main I don't really know what to do after laning phase, no matter if i'm ahead, behind or just even.
    Do I split push or should I focus on sticking with the team?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by zSkylar View Post
    As an adc main I don't really know what to do after laning phase, no matter if i'm ahead, behind or just even.
    This.

I can sometimes get 200+ CS by around 25ish minutes (more or less). Should I be running around with my team more or keeping to it? I see myself constantly farming lanes/jungle. If team is in a skirmish about half the map away, I resort to pushing instead of trying to make it there. But if they're near, of course I try to join up. Any opinions?

Thanks
    Best ward spots for mid lane? Getting ganked often. And what do I do midgame? Stay at the midlane playing aram with my whole team? Split?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkensaftig View Post
    Best ward spots for mid lane? Getting ganked often. And what do I do midgame? Stay at the midlane playing aram with my whole team? Split?
    Always buy a control ward whenever you can. (you can even ask your jungler to help you ward). If you're ahead, you can either freeze your lane near your tower or you can push the wave and try to deep ward into their jungle camps. And at midgame, if you are ahead and you know that you can def 1v1 someone or can at least try a "2v1" then you should be splitting. Try to split and tell your team to get objectives while you put pressure on the opposite side of the map. If you don't have tp then you should tell your team to be a little cautious and not force 4v5's.

I tried my best explaining, but i hope i taught you something atleast. good luck on your games !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kunansai For This Useful Post:

Gurkensaftig (09-29-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justinkwon92 View Post
    Always buy a control ward whenever you can. (you can even ask your jungler to help you ward). If you're ahead, you can either freeze your lane near your tower or you can push the wave and try to deep ward into their jungle camps. And at midgame, if you are ahead and you know that you can def 1v1 someone or can at least try a "2v1" then you should be splitting. Try to split and tell your team to get objectives while you put pressure on the opposite side of the map. If you don't have tp then you should tell your team to be a little cautious and not force 4v5's.

I tried my best explaining, but i hope i taught you something atleast. good luck on your games !!
    thanks, silver teammates aren't that good tho hope i can convince them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by zSkylar View Post
    Group with your Team as early as you can. Adc is never splitpushing nor holding any lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenly View Post
    This.

I can sometimes get 200+ CS by around 25ish minutes (more or less). Should I be running around with my team more or keeping to it? I see myself constantly farming lanes/jungle. If team is in a skirmish about half the map away, I resort to pushing instead of trying to make it there. But if they're near, of course I try to join up. Any opinions?
    Your goal is not to afk and farm the entire lead. If your fed, force objectives or kill enemys to get objectives. All depending on your role aswell. Splitpusher/Teamfighter,/ADC? Theres a lot to say for each role so i cant point everything out now.