Simple Tutorial How To Use Cheat Engine and Offsets [Updated Offsets 9/28]

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
Simple Tutorial How To Use Cheat Engine and Offsets [Updated Offsets 9/28]
Hi guys, since a lot of people don't know how to use cheat engine I decided to make a simple video tut, I hope that will help new users. If you have more question, just ask.



Here the list of updated offsets :
Multi
XP : 145EC2F0F (4 Bytes)
Prestige : 145EC2F13 (1 Byte)
Wins : 145EC278D (4 Bytes)
Losses : 145EC40A4 (4 Bytes)
Kills : 145EC29B9 (4 Bytes)
Deaths : 145EC408C (4 Bytes)
TimePlayed : 145EC3919 (4 Bytes)
Mission Teams Level & XP (all 4 bytes)
Wolverines Level : 145EC4CB5
Wolverines XP : 145EC4CB9
Orion Level : 145EC4CD3
Orion XP : 145EC4CD7
Sabre Level : 145EC4CF1
Sabre XP : 145EC4CF5
Wraith Level : 145EC4D0F
Wraith XP : 145EC4D13
Blood Anvil Level : 145EC4D2D
Blood Anvil XP : 145EC4D31
Weapons camo start at : 145EC343E, end 145EC37CD
Rig camo start at : 145EC385B, end 145EC390B
open memory view, then between start and end address just write C8 C8 C8 C8 ..........

Zombie
XP : 145EC96DC (4 Bytes)
Money : 25E4BEE4E (4 Bytes)
GodMode : 143D217E0 (4 Bytes) change to 99999 and lock it
Timescale : 146004D94 (FLOAT) default should be 1, change value to 5-6 will make the game super fast.
UFO : 143CA5AE4 (1 Byte) Enable = value 2, Disable = value 0
Ammo : 143CA1AB0, 143CA1AB4, 143CA1AF8, 143CA1AFC (4 Bytes)
Nade : 143CA1AD4 (change value to 4 and lock it)
Zombie Stats:
Kills : 145EC9F12 (4 Bytes)
Headshot : 145EC9F2E (4 Bytes)
Downs : 145EC9F0E (4 Bytes)
Highest Scene : 145EC9F2A (4 Bytes)
Scenes Survived : 145EC9F26 (4 Bytes)
Perks Used : 145EC9F5A (4 Bytes)
Doors Opened : 145EC9F3A (4 Bytes)
Games Played : 145EC9F56 (4 Bytes)
Time Played : 145EC9F52 (4 Bytes)
Thanks for the tutorial and the offsets. Everything works fine except the Money for zombies. When I enter 25E4BEE4E the value doesn't show the current amount in game. Instead it shows ??? for the value and it doesn't allow it to be changed. Am I doing something wrong or did they update the offset for the Money Cheat?
Quote Originally Posted by twiztiddreamz View Post
Thanks for the tutorial and the offsets. Everything works fine except the Money for zombies. When I enter 25E4BEE4E the value doesn't show the current amount in game. Instead it shows ??? for the value and it doesn't allow it to be changed. Am I doing something wrong or did they update the offset for the Money Cheat?
in rare case (like you) offset money is not the same as the rest. I can get you address with teamviewer if you want just PM.
Thanks for tutorial, I noticed that your Cheat Engine named "Love", is that how you avoid getting banned?
Weapons xp. please!
Where timescale???
Quote Originally Posted by GhostIW View Post
Where timescale???
Timescale : 146004D94 (FLOAT) default should be 1, change value to 5-6 will make the game super fast.
games been updated bud just saying again
Quote Originally Posted by Xiov1 View Post
games been updated bud just saying again
and offset is not working anymore ?
i dont know ive jumped on and it gave me a update , and i didnt ehone for the other ones before and they worked
Cheers for this, looking forward to trying out a few bits when I get home from work.

I did try to guess my way around Cheat Engine the other day without any guide or walkthrough when the offsets were out of date.
As I'd never done it before I figured I'd try to find the points offset as ammo had already been provided. So I shot a few zombies so the number wasn't as rounded and did a scan for it. I then spent some points and did a search for the new number. Eventually I found 4 offsets that seemed to match. Changing them individually didn't work, nor did changing them all at once. Also, one of them would revert back to it's original number the moment I entered it.

Is there something I'm mising or doing fundamentally wrong? Like I said, this was all guess work. I'm not asking for you to teach me the whole process of how to do it myself, I just want to know if I'm close to figuring it out.
Quote Originally Posted by StaindHart View Post
Cheers for this, looking forward to trying out a few bits when I get home from work.

I did try to guess my way around Cheat Engine the other day without any guide or walkthrough when the offsets were out of date.
As I'd never done it before I figured I'd try to find the points offset as ammo had already been provided. So I shot a few zombies so the number wasn't as rounded and did a scan for it. I then spent some points and did a search for the new number. Eventually I found 4 offsets that seemed to match. Changing them individually didn't work, nor did changing them all at once. Also, one of them would revert back to it's original number the moment I entered it.

Is there something I'm mising or doing fundamentally wrong? Like I said, this was all guess work. I'm not asking for you to teach me the whole process of how to do it myself, I just want to know if I'm close to figuring it out.
I experienced the same thing when looking for the money addresses. Could anybody clue me in on the proper way to find the money one? Because clearly I have the wrong ones.
Is there an easier way to do the weapon camos? I did the rigs and its working fine but for the camos its a lot more to do.
Off topic here, ZeubyX, by any chance you will update the MWR offset?
All I need is XP
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us