Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

saw this and decided to respond

Ok, so basically I saw this and decided to respond to Lunatic since I know he is very against Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Muhammad was a child rapist, homophobic, sexist, war waging, sand ****** who Muslims praise and use as a role model for some reason. Nothing good can come from a religion based around such a man. Proof of that can be found in the fact that it's the only religion currently committing mass murders and mass torture of those who don't believe the same shit. But no, those aren't true Muslims right? Pfft I could keep giving you examples of why it's bad, however that'd be a waste of my time. There's nothing you can do to convince us "Infidels" that Islam isn't evil.

America will never be tolerant of a religion that provides absolutely no positive effects to society.

Don't even try saying that the Radical Muslims are a minority in the religion, as this video disproves horseshit lie.

Good luck explaining why Muslims are great and should be welcomed into my fucking country LMFAO!
    ok. Good points but I will debunk them for you.

Contemporary critics have repeatedly claimed that Prophet Muhammad married A’isha when she was not of age (as young as 6 years old, LMAO). Facts indicate that A’isha was no younger than 12-13 at the time of her willing marriage with parental consent.

Also, according to muhammadfactcheck.org (a nonmulsim website)
    "Before we delve into Islamic history, consider that the age deemed “acceptable” for marriage is not an objective standard across time, culture, and religion—but a subjective standard based on social construct. For example, the Catholic Encyclopaedia reports regarding Mary, mother of Jesus:
    … the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice of God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.[1]
    Likewise, the Talmud states, “Marrying off one’s daughter as soon after she reaches adulthood as possible, even to one’s Slave.”[2] In fact, the Talmud presents some shocking guidance on marriage, also stating, “A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his.”[3] So while the Catholic Encyclopaedia tells us that Mary and Joseph were married at the ages of 12-14 and 90, respectively, the Talmud permits marrying girls as young as three years and one day. Lest this seem like an attack on Christianity and Judaism—which it is not—we present marriage laws in the West."

On top of that, Muhammad's closest friends and CHRISTIAN scholars at the time have said, and still say that when Muhammad married A'isha, he treated her like his daughter for over 5 years, AND ON TOP OF THAT, the guy who started telling people that A'isha was probably 6 was a 92 year old man with memory loss. Most other people at that time said A'isha was 15-16.

Also, Homophobic is not true. In islam, homosexuality is not permitted, but that does not mean we do not respect people who have any other sexual preference. We may not agree with them, but we still HAVE to respect them.

Also, please tell me WHERE Islam is committing mass murders or torture. Don't tell me Saudi Arabia or some shit like that either lol.
    In Saudi Arabia, getting stoned or getting your hand chopped off is one of the most rare punishments out there.

Also, it's ridiculous that you say muslims haven't done anything good for america. And America isn't YOUR country dumbass. It's every law abiding citizen's country.

https://www.huffingtonpos*****m/2015/...n_6424836.html

https://www.islamweb.net/en/article/...s-civilization

Also, mosques are always donating shit. My mosque literally always has charities where you go to bad neighborhoods and give back or cleanup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the bad grammar lol. Tell me what you think.

ALSO WATCH THIS VIDEO:

Last edited by CA$H; 09-30-2017 at 10:53 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CA$H For This Useful Post:

TNF (10-01-2017)

Thanks
    Damn, you work this hard to write this and no one gives you not one thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TNF View Post
    Damn, you work this hard to write this and no one gives you not one thanks
    Probably because there is zero validity to what he's arguing. He's proven each of my points to be true with his own argument.

@$uicide$E

Even if he treated her like his daughter for more than 5 years, he still married a child and probably raped her. it's safe to assume he raped her, as it wouldn't make sense for him to marry her without deflowering her. Again, he is a CHILD RAPIST and shouldn't be worshiped in any way, as nothing positive can come from worshiping such a person. Don't try using other religions as justification because that'd be the same as Hitler trying to use Stalin as justification...

You basically proved my point of Muhammad being homophobic, but you were obviously too stupid to realize that. If it's not condoned, then what is it? Last I checked Muslims just kill everything that doesn't line up with their retarded ideology instead of co-existing with different people who have different opinions and ways of life. There are currently 7 MUSLIM countries that execute people just for being gay, so yea we aren't buying your religion of peace bullshit in regards to that topic either.

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims."
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/p.../violence.aspx

Honestly, if you really think educated people are just going to accept your piece of pig shit religion, you better rewrite your fucking holy book and reorganize all the Muslims so that it's not as easy to see through your bullshit. You are clearly a liar who has a delusional view on the world caused by the use of a bronze aged religion for your moral guidance. Good fucking luck with whatever it is you're attempting to prove, as you've provided nothing besides fabrications and poor justifications for Muhammad raping little girls.

However, I have things to do today and I don't feel like spending anymore time arguing with a delusional person who believes in a god.

Last edited by Lunatic; 10-01-2017 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Probably because there is zero validity to what he's arguing. He's proven each of my points to be true with his own argument.

@$uicide$E

Even if he treated her like his daughter for more than 5 years, he still married a child and probably raped her. it's safe to assume he raped her, as it wouldn't make sense for him to marry her without deflowering her. Again, he is a CHILD RAPIST and shouldn't be worshiped in any way, as nothing positive can come from worshiping such a person. Don't try using other religions as justification because that'd be the same as Hitler trying to use Stalin as justification...

You basically proved my point of Muhammad being homophobic, but you were obviously too stupid to realize that. If it's not condoned, then what is it? Last I checked Muslims just kill everything that doesn't line up with their retarded ideology instead of co-existing with different people who have different opinions and ways of life. There are currently 7 MUSLIM countries that execute people just for being gay, so yea we aren't buying your religion of peace bullshit in regards to that topic either.

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims."

Honestly, if you really think educated people are just going to accept your piece of pig shit religion, you better rewrite your fucking holy book and reorganize all the Muslims so that it's not as easy to see through your bullshit. You are clearly a liar who has a delusional view on the world caused by the use of a bronze aged religion for your moral guidance. Good fucking luck with whatever it is you're attempting to prove, as you've provided nothing besides fabrications and poor justifications for Muhammad raping little girls.

However, I have things to do today and I don't feel like spending anymore time arguing with a delusional person who believes in a god.

First of all, no one worships Muhammad so clearly that is invalid.

The only other thing you stated that sounded like a fact was that in 7 muslim countries, gays are killed, which as I stated before, punishments Like this are extremely rare.

as you can see from:
    https://www.washingtonpos*****m/news/...=.327e2e00cad0

most of these punishments only apply to citizens who ARE Muslim, which is a choice in these countries. Also, NO cases of these stoning or deaths have came up since at least 2001, and that was in Afghanistan under taliban rule. (everyone hates the taliban lol).

Also, the website you linked straight up lied, and is known for lying and being biased. I would like you to read the translation of the Quran for yourself, and read those entire chapters that they got those verses from.

ONE OF THE PRIMARY PILLARS OF ISLAM IS THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL OR HARM YOUR ENEMY UNLESS YOU ARE IN SELF DEFENSE. YOU CAN FIND THAT ANYWHERE.
    Also, there are other religions, who in the past, have been worse than Islam. The Spanish Inquisition literally hung, burned, STRETCHED, and stoned people to death until they confessed their "sins".
    I know you may say they still do that in Islam, but there has not been a case like this since like 2001, and that was THE TALIBAN, which is a TERRORIST GROUP.

Don't try to put all Muslims under one group. There are people who interpret Islam wrong, and make it look bad for everyone else.

Also I already know you are a pussy bitch and you are gonna back out right away.

Thanks

@$uicide$E

You are so fucking biased
    You pull up quotes about war not knowing exactly what they petrain to or who they are objected to

Thanks
    Ben Shapiro brings up some good points about it but whenever I try to say something like this at school I get yelled at lol