Email services will be down for 24 hours. Thanks for your understanding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    50per-cent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Happy

    Thumbs up Comcast Xfinity Voice account - FREE Send & Receive SMS, Voice Call, Email + Warranty

    i selling Comcast Xfinity Voice Cracked account for FREE Send & Receive Text Messing, Voice Call (Call Forwarding & Selective Call Forwarding) Voicemail and Send & Receive Email...

    WILL NOT GIVE THE SAME ACCOUNT TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

    Features of Comcast Xfinity Voice account:
    https://www.xfinity.com/learn/home-phone-services

    Proof:









    Price: $5

    Payment mothed: Bitcoin + Perfect money

    TOS

    - Warranty for the first login


    INSTANT ACCESS Email Delivery in seconds!

    We are seller with 2 years of experience, Let me serve you

    Support: + SMS Support: +1(918)-928-5790 [USA]
    + Live chat: *****: ******50per-centx
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    comcast.png  


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 50per-cent For This Useful Post:

    Counselor (03-21-2018),luchugsat (10-02-2017)

  3. #2
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CryptoLand Theme Park
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    1068
    Thanks
    3,376
    My Mood
    Chatty

    @50per-cent Any vouch copies? Add me on ***** - ******alluraxx

    View my vouch copy profile here (see how professional they look)

     
    A vouch copy is when the seller gives a free copy of their product to an eligible MPGH member. Then, the eligible MPGH member, will leave a review of the product on their thread. This is done to provide legitimacy and review the seller's service.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!



     
    DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    Cheap Premium Account/Key Seller
    Premium Member
    50per-cent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post

    @50per-cent Any vouch copies? Add me on ***** - ******alluraxx

    View my vouch copy profile here (see how professional they look)

     
    A vouch copy is when the seller gives a free copy of their product to an eligible MPGH member. Then, the eligible MPGH member, will leave a review of the product on their thread. This is done to provide legitimacy and review the seller's service.
    ok plz contact me!

  5. #4
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CryptoLand Theme Park
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    1068
    Thanks
    3,376
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Allura's Vouch Copy Review #123
    [Read Only Vouch]



    Quality

    Rating: 3/10
    I received: Xfinity Voice Account
    Login Details: Public


    Speed

    Rating: 10/10
    How long did it take the seller to provide me the account details: 5 minute/s


    Price
    Rating: -/10
    Seller's price: $5
    Seller's price in comparison to market price: Haven't seen this on the market before


    Seller

    Rating: 10/10
    Friendly: Yes
    Time waster? No


    Overview

    Rating: 4/10
    Did I receive what the seller is offering: Yes
    Login details are public though...
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!



     
    DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

  6. #5
    Moraspo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post

    Allura's Vouch Copy Review #123
    [Read Only Vouch]


    Did I receive what the seller is offering: Yes
    Login details are public though...
    thanks for the review thought only I will get access to the acc if he'll be selling me one.. getting a public one will not make the things go safer whatsoever

  7. #6
    Threadstarter
    Cheap Premium Account/Key Seller
    Premium Member
    50per-cent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moraspo View Post
    thanks for the review thought only I will get access to the acc if he'll be selling me one.. getting a public one will not make the things go safer whatsoever
    i sure 100%, No one will share comcast voice account for free. i send him account in my giveaways because I think he just tried it (He does not pay to buy it)

    i sure 100%, I will send personal account for my clients (those who pay to buy it) and i sure WILL NOT GIVE THE SAME ACCOUNT TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!

  8. #7
    Allura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CryptoLand Theme Park
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    1068
    Thanks
    3,376
    My Mood
    Chatty

    Allura's Vouch Copy Review #124
    [Read Only Vouch]



    Quality

    Rating: 10/10
    I received: Xfinity Voice Account
    Login Details: Private (the login details were not publicly available which is good). This time the account I got was private.


    Speed

    Rating: 10/10
    How long did it take the seller to provide me the account details: 5 minute/s


    Price
    Rating: /10
    Seller's price: $5
    Seller's price in comparison to market price: Haven't seen this on the market before


    Seller

    Rating: 10/10
    Friendly: Yes
    Time waster? No


    Overview

    Rating: 9/10
    Did I receive what the seller is offering: Yes
    However, ensure you get a private account and not a public one. Seller has made it explicit to me that he only sells private accounts, so ensure you get a private one.
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!



     
    DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

  9. #8
    Threadstarter
    Cheap Premium Account/Key Seller
    Premium Member
    50per-cent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    603
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    68
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post

    Allura's Vouch Copy Review #124
    [Read Only Vouch]



    Quality

    Rating: 10/10
    I received: Xfinity Voice Account
    Login Details: Private (the login details were not publicly available which is good). This time the account I got was private.


    Speed

    Rating: 10/10
    How long did it take the seller to provide me the account details: 5 minute/s


    Price
    Rating: /10
    Seller's price: $5
    Seller's price in comparison to market price: Haven't seen this on the market before


    Seller

    Rating: 10/10
    Friendly: Yes
    Time waster? No


    Overview

    Rating: 9/10
    Did I receive what the seller is offering: Yes
    However, ensure you get a private account and not a public one. Seller has made it explicit to me that he only sells private accounts, so ensure you get a private one.

    thank you because no longer misunderstand about my service, I am sure I only sell the best accounts to my clients

    - - - Updated - - -

    [Giveaway] FREE x2 Comcast Xfinity Voice account - FREE Send & Receive SMS, Voice Call, Voice Email here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1305357

  10. #9
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,648
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    737
    My Mood
    Cold
    Vouch copy avalible ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Vouch copy avalible ?
    Update:
    got an account, working great, seller is nice +1
    “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    I always +rep back on positive rep points - (not neutral)

  11. #10

  12. #11
    the1optimus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    391
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by 50per-cent View Post
    thank you very much! Vouch copy avalible for everyone
    Can I get a vouch copy as well please?

  13. #12

  14. #13
    hulu2021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    403
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    50
    we use these to verify some website like Microsoft.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu2021 For This Useful Post:

    50per-cent (10-05-2017)

  16. #14

  17. #15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] [Comcast Xfinity Account | over 70 channels | $25 | BTC]
    By up1nsmok3 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 03:56 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2015, 07:29 AM
  3. [WTB] Buying A Verified paypal account that can send/receive money without a hitch.
    By LeroyJenkins. in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 10:11 PM
  4. WarRock 30 Level AccounT Free<<
    By tubik07 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 10:09 AM
  5. PREMIUM ACCOUNT FREE
    By Blood-Cola in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 11:35 AM

Tags for this Thread