Thread: Logout packet

Thanks

Logout packet

Anyone know if there is any kind of packet for logging out?

I'd like to use it for a couple personal bots I'm creating that buy items for those Nulgath quests (such as the Fiend Cloak of Nulgath which is needed to complete the void spartan quest).

I haven't been able to pick up any packets on WPE Pro whenever I logout. I'm wondering if anyone here has any expertise on showing me if and where one can obtain a packets that logs out your character. That would be appreciated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Why would you want to log out in the first place?
    You could spam certain packets and get disconnected, I think that would work, but why haha?
    Test signature

Thanks
    You could spam certain packets and get disconnected
    That, an example would be a broken badge or a packet that has no correlation in the area
    and forces you out of the game, but that's risking a ban, but I wouldn't know.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MGanuslange View Post
    Why would you want to log out in the first place?
    You could spam certain packets and get disconnected, I think that would work, but why haha?
    I'd prefer it if I could just be sent to the logout screen instead of getting DC'd (since when you get DC'd you'd have to wait a couple minutes before being allowed to login. Also, sending a packet to DC yourself constantly would get fishy, wouldn't it?).

As I said, I'm trying to see if I can make bots that buy items (since certain nulgath quests require items that need to be bought). Since you have to logout for the bought item to appear in your inventory if you bought it using packets, I'd like to know if there is any kind of a packet to logout (so the item appears in the inventory when the bot relogs).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by John.McDonald View Post
    I'd prefer it if I could just be sent to the logout screen instead of getting DC'd (since when you get DC'd you'd have to wait a couple minutes before being allowed to login. Also, sending a packet to DC yourself constantly would get fishy, wouldn't it?).

As I said, I'm trying to see if I can make bots that buy items (since certain nulgath quests require items that need to be bought). Since you have to logout for the bought item to appear in your inventory if you bought it using packets, I'd like to know if there is any kind of a packet to logout (so the item appears in the inventory when the bot relogs).
    I think I understand what you mean.
    The first time you load a shop, it sends a getShop packet.
    Then you make the bot accept buy the item without the getShop packet, then it glitches.

Just open WPE Pro, manually open the shop and buy the item. Get the getShop and buyItem packets and add then in your bot.
    I think that this method is unknown to most, but it is pretty simple and works perfectly for every shop/buying biased quest or whatsoever.

Some time ago, I made a perfectly working bot doing just what you are trying to do, but with another Nulgath quest which also required you to buy something.

If needed, I can create you one, but I think you should try yourself with the method I listed above.
    Just let me know

EDIT:
    NVM, I am not able to make a bot for you ATM, due to trouble with my account ahah
    Last edited by MGanuslange; 10-07-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Test signature

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MGanuslange For This Useful Post:

John.McDonald (10-07-2017)

Thanks
    but it is pretty simple and works perfectly for every shop/buying biased quest or whatsoever.
    Isn't that basically the blood cloak quest ("advanced")?
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    I think I understand what you mean.
    The first time you load a shop, it sends a getShop packet.
    Then you make the bot accept buy the item without the getShop packet, then it glitches.

Just open WPE Pro, manually open the shop and buy the item. Get the getShop and buyItem packets and add then in your bot.
    I think that this method is unknown to most, but it is pretty simple and works perfectly for every shop/buying biased quest or whatsoever.

Some time ago, I made a perfectly working bot doing just what you are trying to do, but with another Nulgath quest which also required you to buy something.

If needed, I can create you one, but I think you should try yourself with the method I listed above.
    Just let me know

EDIT:
    NVM, I am not able to make a bot for you ATM, due to trouble with my account ahah
    Is the getshop packet the same thing as the loadShop packet?

Because whenever I use the loadShop packet to buy anything it still doesn't go to the inventory until I logout.

- - - Updated - - -

And I can't find any specific getshop packet anywhere so .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by John.McDonald View Post
    Is the getshop packet the same thing as the loadShop packet?

Because whenever I use the loadShop packet to buy anything it still doesn't go to the inventory until I logout.

- - - Updated - - -

And I can't find any specific getshop packet anywhere so .
    Open Grimoire, open WPE Pro, start luring packets, log in, go to the shop, then the first time you open it you get a getShop packet, buy the item and get the buyItem packet.

The missing getShop packet is what is causing you trouble.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImThrowingMyLifeAway View Post
    Isn't that basically the blood cloak quest ("advanced")?
    Yeah, that is true.
    Test signature

Thanks
    Open Grimoire, open WPE Pro, start luring packets, log in, go to the shop, then the first time you open it you get a getShop packet, buy the item and get the buyItem packet.

The missing getShop packet is what is causing you trouble.
    Halp plz

- - - Updated - - -

If vid unavailable.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_0-...ature=youtu.be

- - - Updated - - -

I login. Goto private room. Make WPE Pro follow Carbon. Go to a private yulgar. Open shop. Buy item. Stop WPE Pro.

The packets are all just move commands, the loadshop packet, the buyitem packet, (sent packets) and a bunch of item and shop IDs (received packets).

Where is the getshop packet? Lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there something I'm missing here