PatchedGlitching 1-Man Room For Celestial Arena

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Glitching 1-Man Room For Celestial Arena
All credit for this goes to Missing He, I'm just explaining it since many people were confused by his guide. I'll post exactly what I did, step for step, to ensure it works for all.

1) Have both accounts join celestialarena-XXXX (I always use /join celestialarena-2000, this step might not be required)

2.1) Have the account you want to farm with join the room in question with /join celestialareanb/c/d-2000. If you're not sure how to cell jump to find the boss you want, go to Step 2.2.

2.2)To find the coordinates for the specific boss you want, (In Le Bot at least), first join the boss the normal way, open up "Bot Manager" and click the small grey square next to the words "Move to cell". The coordinates that come up to the left are that bosses coordinates. (For Aranx, it's Cell: r10, Pad: Left) Do /join celestialarenab/c/d-2000. With those coordinates saved, click "Move to Cell" to add those coordinates to the bot manager and then, enable it!
Viola, you are now in the place you need to be.

3. With your 2nd account, do /join celestialarenab/c/d--2000, it doesn't matter if the account hasn't unlocked the other levels. Do this 5 - 9 times, ensuring the "Room full" message pops up each time

4. It is done. The room is now glitched and your player inside the room is free to farm away until they leave, in which case you simply repeat the above steps. Happy Lumin Badge hunting!
Quote Originally Posted by SirCthulhu View Post
All credit for this goes to Missing He
Just because I didn't tag him, (As I'm not aware how to tag someone on this site yet), doesn't mean I never credited him.
*Especially* when the first line of this entire post reads, "All credit for this goes to Missing He".

Thank you though, I would hate for anyone to think I'm taking credit for someone else's work. I was merely trying to explain out Missing He's process in a way that even new Botters can work out what how to do it
Im not even sure you need to tag him anyway when this has been known for years.
Quote Originally Posted by scottslayer View Post
Im not even sure you need to tag him anyway when this has been known for years.
Really? How many 1 man rooms do you know?
Quote Originally Posted by scottslayer View Post
Im not even sure you need to tag him anyway when this has been known for years.
The DoT room glitch was known for years; however, due to the scarcity of 1 man rooms (like baconcat and the Chaos Saga rooms), I believe that one man room glitching was not known.
You would assume that since you could not physically be in the same room as the player(s), that you could not glitch the room. I found that you could glitch those rooms and since nobody before me had shown it, I shared it with everyone on here. I don't mind if you post it, but just give credit where credit is due.
Quote Originally Posted by Missing He View Post
The DoT room glitch was known for years; however, due to the scarcity of 1 man rooms (like baconcat and the Chaos Saga rooms), I believe that one man room glitching was not known.
I'd say we can safely assume that. I'd dare say dude that you were the first person to discover it. As I said, I would have tagged you if I knew how, I at least stated in my opening that this is meant to be a "noob-friendly" version of your guide and was not my discovery.

That being said, I cannot fathom how difficult Lumin badge farming would have been before this discovery and before the drop rates were increased to 20% for celestialareand. I've still only managed to get 25 badges thus far.
It's not exactly the most difficult thing in the world, but it took me a total of 2 days to fully finish everything in the merge shop. This merge shop seems to respond slower than most, so it's was more difficult to merge glitch this. Failed countless times to complete the glitch, and failed twice to close the window fast enough.
I had 27 so I decided to test it with the Helm of Abezeth, since the Abezeth set is what I want anyway.

So my first try I closed too soon, but I got it on my 2nd.
It seems that you should close tab as soon as the "Buy" button has has finished being pressed, as you know how the button goes dark to emulate being pressed? Close tab on the very frame the button returns to "normal", you should be good.
It depends really on the merge shop. I've had merge shops that needed to be closed pretty much instantaneously. This one's been quite a pain in my rear
Oh yeah tell me about it :P I'll test the timing again once I got a couple more badges and grab the cape. But I do think the frame in which the button pops back up is the time to close the window.
Thank you! Now my celes badge farming is so much faster.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?