Thanks

ZeusAlmighty Appeal No warning ban

Hey I was recently banned for advertising Private Hacks. Now, in my defence I knew that Hacks weren't allowed to be sold but I didn't think the same for Private hacks, which is really my fault and I should be punished etc, but I would have expected a warning or something telling or asking me to take the advertisement in my Signature down, rather than an instant 7 day ban. Can we maybe figure something out or is this how it is? I am a loyal MPGH member and have been here many years, not just here to advertise private hacks, I have my own shops etc. I spoke to Ahlwong and he has now informed me about what is and isn't allowed etc. I am sorry about the confusion and my mistakes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty2 View Post
    Hey I was recently banned for advertising Private Hacks. Now, in my defence I knew that Hacks weren't allowed to be sold but I didn't think the same for Private hacks, which is really my fault and I should be punished etc, but I would have expected a warning or something telling or asking me to take the advertisement in my Signature down, rather than an instant 7 day ban. Can we maybe figure something out or is this how it is? I am a loyal MPGH member and have been here many years, not just here to advertise private hacks, I have my own shops etc. I spoke to Ahlwong and he has now informed me about what is and isn't allowed etc. I am sorry about the confusion and my mistakes.
    This is made clear in the rules, that show up when you sign up for the site

Can also be found in each section under rules

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DildoTheCloutGod For This Useful Post:

Smoke (10-14-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildo The K1ng View Post

This is made clear in the rules, that show up when you sign up for the site

//

Can also be found in each section under rules

//
    I understand but I did not POST anywhere, it was in my Signature. I didn't know that was also against the rules, as I did not even know the rules for a signature. Is there a post about Signature rules anywhere that I missed? If there is I apologise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I understand but I did not POST anywhere, it was in my Signature. I didn't know that was also against the rules, as I did not even know the rules for a signature. Is there a post about Signature rules anywhere that I missed? If there is I apologise.
    Your still advertising it via your signature/selling it. Its a general rule you cannot sell cheats, Not just in posts but every time of MPGH Media

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dildo The K1ng View Post

Your still advertising it via your signature/selling it. Its a general rule you cannot sell cheats, Not just in posts but every time of MPGH Media
    Yes but as I mentioned, as far as I am aware, and correct me if I am wrong, there is no thread or post saying what you can or cannot have in signatures. If there is one please link me to it I would like to read it for future. I understand and accept now that I did break the rule, but it was not intentional and also my main point was that there was no warning.

If you don't think every day is a good day, try missing one
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you only got a 7 day ban consider yourself lucky. I don't think I've ever seen anyone not get permanently banned for selling hacks. You're really pushing it with an appeal tbh. As for your "nothing that states what is allowed in signatures", the rule is under "Forum Rules" meaning it applies for everywhere on MPGH (including your signature).
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 10-14-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    If you only got a 7 day ban consider yourself lucky. I don't think I've ever seen anyone not get permanently banned for selling hacks. You're really pushing it with an appeal tbh. As for your "nothing that states what is allowed in signatures", the rule is under "Forum Rules" meaning it applies for everywhere on MPGH (including your signature).
    Wait so you don't receive a warning for things like that? The whole reason I put up this appeal was that I was speaking to Ahlwong who told me he doesn't know the details and to post about it. I am fine with a ban for 7 days if that's how it works I was just wondering if I was supposed to receive a warning or not. Sorry if I seem rude, I am not trying to, I do know the rules hence I didn't post about selling them. I remember posting something that wasn't allowed once, my thread got deleted and I got a warning, I thought that was how it worked in this case too.

Thanks
    Wait so you don't receive a warning for things like that? The whole reason I put up this appeal was that I was speaking to Ahlwong who told me he doesn't know the details and to post about it. I am fine with a ban for 7 days if that's how it works I was just wondering if I was supposed to receive a warning or not. Sorry if I seem rude, I am not trying to, I do know the rules hence I didn't post about selling them. I remember posting something that wasn't allowed once, my thread got deleted and I got a warning, I thought that was how it worked in this case too.
    "technically didn't break the rules " doesn't work as someone was just banned permanently for doing that. And there's another person who unlike you was permanently banned for selling a program and denied appeal twice. So I think you should just let thus go since 7 day ban is basically a warning

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I have resolved this issue with ZeusAlmighty.

Closed.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON