OutdatedRevenant r1.2

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Revenant r1.2
 
Archive of Threads


I was going to make this update r1.1 instead hence why I didn't post a thread after Silent told me to make a new one. Though, it still got approved. Sorry about that Silent for not notifying you about that. Looks like I'll just be making new threads for new versions (I prefer this way anyways than just making a megathread). Anyways, here is a patch that should be stable and usable until I release a new version.

[Changelog]
Code:
10/6/2017 | R1
- Release

10/14/2017 | R1.1
- Fixed last skill entries in Classes & Skills not being triggered (this should make combat/skills with the bot even more fluid than before now)
- Tweaked quests a bit to lessen the amount of "You cannot do that while in combat." every time it attempts to complete a quest

10/17/2017 | R1.2
- Added changable window sizes in misc (saves) (courtesy of dianprof)
- Removed "x" button from the toolbar next to the list of bots to avoid mistakenly deleting bots
- Replaced Cell Grabber pad textbox with a list
- Added keybindings (F1 = Bot Manager) (F2 = Classes & Skills) (F3 = Bank) (F4 = Misc)
- Tweaking completion of quests in R1.1 caused some memory leaking issues. Should be fixed now in this update. If not, please report it to me.
If keybinding doesn't work, press the "send" button ingame and then try again
Virus Scan 1 (1 false positive)
Virus Scan 2 (1 false positive)

@Silent approve please, added uncompressed version for you to check
Revenant r1.2_mpgh.net.zip11.1 MB · 231 downloads 1/61 malicious
is this a new bot? bc i was a big fan of cetera
Quote Originally Posted by autisticfuck View Post
mac ver when
I guess I'll just split the downloads into three for mac, win, and linux in the future.
Hay alguna manera de saber bien los id map item?, sin necesidad de usar wpe pro o packet loggers porque no aparesen bien...
Alguna manera para que este revenant no sea tan lento ?
Quote Originally Posted by kevinnl15 View Post
Alguna manera para que este revenant no sea tan lento ?
What do you mean by faster? Bot faster? Or...?

Quote Originally Posted by kevinnl15 View Post
Hay alguna manera de saber bien los id map item?, sin necesidad de usar wpe pro o packet loggers porque no aparesen bien...
For now you're just going to have to use the packet logger. In the next update, I'll try to add a "Map Item ID Grabber" to help you out.
Hey mate big fan of the bots you made especially this one since the pick up items on whitelist works so well without it disconnecting. Here's the thing though is it possible to add the juggernaut function from Cetera to this one too? Thing is whenever I perform a room glitch at battleunderb over time the enemies eventually "stop spawning" in the area I'm in. They're there but at the same time they aren't. On the character I'm farming they're gone but when I use a spare account and send that one to the same map they are there. Juggernaut fixes the problem since it forces the enemy to attack you having them "reappear" for the character which they are missing. I hope this makes some kind of sense since my english isn't so great and I can't post any links to the screengrabs on my googledrive.
Quote Originally Posted by mehtzm View Post
Hey mate big fan of the bots you made especially this one since the pick up items on whitelist works so well without it disconnecting. Here's the thing though is it possible to add the juggernaut function from Cetera to this one too? Thing is whenever I perform a room glitch at battleunderb over time the enemies eventually "stop spawning" in the area I'm in. They're there but at the same time they aren't. On the character I'm farming they're gone but when I use a spare account and send that one to the same map they are there. Juggernaut fixes the problem since it forces the enemy to attack you having them "reappear" for the character which they are missing. I hope this makes some kind of sense since my english isn't so great and I can't post any links to the screengrabs on my googledrive.
Ahh, I see what you mean. I did not know that this was a thing with monsters despawning.
I will definitely add this to the next version.
Thanks for notifying me about this. I'm sure the many other players that have this problem too thank you for addressing this issue to me.

For now, there's a packet in-game that you can use to aggro monsters:
Code:
%xt%zm%aggroMon%526144%14%15%
Great bot! Could you reduce the delay between skills?
Can't wait for this to get better and better!
Quote Originally Posted by localdemon View Post
Can't wait for this to get better and better!
Believe me, the changelog already has over 23 changes and I've just started

Quote Originally Posted by ryangarde View Post
Great bot! Could you reduce the delay between skills?
Yeah, I'll try to add a delay option

Next release will be here in a few days if things go according to plan.
@Silent Requesting thread lock to outdated in prepration for newest version, thanks.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?