Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Uncovered information proves that Obama and Hillary have been colluding with Russia

The Trump-Russia collusion is a big fat sham. The real collusion happened with Obama and Clinton, and the big thing? Mueller has known about it since 2009 and did nothing to either of these people. Complicit much?

https://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration

"Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions."

Tl;dr: Mueller and the Feds knew about Obama and Clinton accepting kickbacks and bribes from Putin and his associates before the uranium deal happened and still allowed them to go ahead with the deal without notifying congress of these bribes.

The left's on suicide watch now, Dab especially

RIP in Peace Dab 2017-2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lupin For This Useful Post:

Hype (10-19-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh shit, another fucking loser who can't read.

So first things first, please tell me how this invalidates anything to do with Trump's ties to Russia lmfao? Like where do these things come hand in hand? I'll just let that stupidity sit and you can dwell on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    Mueller and the Feds knew about Obama and Clinton accepting kickbacks and bribes from Putin and his associates before the uranium deal happened and still allowed them to go ahead with the deal without notifying congress of these bribes.
    Want to point me to where it says Obama was getting kickbacks and bribes? You literally made this up.

If you could fucking read it was about American contractors getting bribed and extortion threats. Literally in the article and I'll quote

""The Russians were compromising American contractors in the nuclear industry with kickbacks and extortion threats, all of which raised legitimate national security concerns. And none of that evidence got aired before the Obama administration made those decisions,” a person who worked on the case told The Hill, speaking on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution by U.S. or Russian officials."

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions."
    Well yeah, it was an investigation going on since 2004. They were hoping to uncover more information and keep it under wraps. The article also mentions that it eventually DID lead to more uncovering of laundering, so mission accomplished?

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/forme...ing-conspiracy

In literally the own article you posted it says Obama and congress were not informed of the investigation and what was going on until after the deal was passed, and Obama only passed what congress voted on. So what are you getting at here?

Deflating the Russian Scandal with Trump, and inflating this "Scandal" and implicating Obama.

You're really hilarious.

Basically this article is about some dude who went to jail because he was bribing American contractors for self benefit, they kept the investigation going and kept it under wraps which eventually lead to more information of other money laundering schemes in Latvia and other countries (literally in the article as well, read the bottom). They didn't want to tip off the Russians about America having knowledge on their money laundering.

The only "implicating" thing in here is the donation to Hillary's foundation. The funny thing is though that Hillary had no power on the deal and no influence.

And even the donation can be scrutinized,
    https://www.politifac*****m/truth-o-m...inton-got-pai/
    The donation was made by investors who weren't Russian. The thing is the "Facts" are very blurred on this specific Hillary Foundation - Russian money stuff, so I'm not gonna make any clear cut opinions.

The thing that you can take away from all this though, it's how fucking hypocritical Republicans are. You'll see Trump's campaign manager and other parts of his group exposed for lying about how much money they have (his cabinet didn't disclose 2 billion dollars) and get exposed for accepting millions of dollars from Russia, but they are quick to grab onto an inflated article like this and implicate Obama into something that he really had nothing to do with. It was kept secret from him and Congress because they were still investigating, and he only passed what Congress voted on.

You then flip it into Obama accepting kickbacks and money from Russia where there is literally zero evidence, and not even a mention in the article about it lol?
    Last edited by Confluency; 10-18-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    In literally the own article you posted it says Obama and congress were not informed of the investigation and what was going on until after the deal was passed, and Obama only passed what congress voted on. So what are you getting at here?

Deflating the Russian Scandal with Trump, and inflating this "Scandal" and implicating Obama.
    Obviously he couldn't be informed of a secret investigation that could get him impeached lmao. If the feds said "Oh hey, we're doing an investigation on corruption between the Obama and Putin administrations", do you think they could still carry on with their dirty business for the next few years?
    Obama received kickbacks from the Russians but because he was a Democrat, Mueller didn't do shit to him, that's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    The only "implicating" thing in here is the donation to Hillary's foundation. The funny thing is though that Hillary had no power on the deal and no influence
    "They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill."
    Last edited by ArseneLupin; 10-18-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Obviously he couldn't be informed of a secret investigation that could get him impeached lmao. If the feds said "Oh hey, we're doing an investigation on corruption between the Obama and Putin administrations", do you think they could still carry on with their dirty business for the next few years?
    Obama received kickbacks from the Russians but because he was a Democrat, Mueller didn't do shit to him, that's the truth
    There is actually no way you're this dumb.

This investigation had nothing to do with Obama or his administration you FUCKING IDIOT. It was about Russian paying off American contractors LOL.

The only reason Obama was brought into this article was because he passed what Congress voted on, and it's literally in the article. He and congress had no idea of the investigation. Can you read?

HE DIDN'T GET KICKBACKS LMFAO, WHERE ARE YOU READING THIS? THE ARTICLE LINKED EVEN SAID HE WASN'T AWARE. YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS FALSE, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE INVESTIGATION WAS ABOUT.

served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow
    Read. She was serving under the government when they passed what congress voted on. She had no vote nor did she have any power on the decision, that part literally is what I was talking about inflating. That money was donated by people who weren't Russians. I linked that above if you cared to read.
    Last edited by Confluency; 10-18-2017 at 12:07 PM.

Thanks
    The only problem is, the clinton foundation is a charity... unlike Donald Trump's presidential campaign. Obama nor clinton received this money btw.

So even if they did have conflicts of interest (which none of these articles shows) they're still technically safe.

I'm guessing there was a diplomatic incentive behind this.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nothing new to me, just bunch of useless evidence once they nuke us.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    Don't trust anyone. The mass media is lying. Only the elite knows the truth. You can only know what you are told

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OliviaSE View Post
    Don't trust anyone. The mass media is lying. Only the elite knows the truth. You can only know what you are told
    Masonic conspiracy theories? This is ridiculous!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by mariotells View Post
    Masonic conspiracy theories? This is ridiculous!
    Hah, you know what's absurd? Do not see the truth!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This time it is not fake news, now we will MAGA and arrest Hillary

Time's money so don't waste mine.

I do not condone illegal activities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    For some reason I was expecting this to be a post ban thread
    I barely use MPGH IM, Send me a private message to reach me faster!
    Also I currently don't sell anything!

DD/MM/YYYY
    Joined MPGH: 07/02/2017
    Premium: 08/02/2017 - ∞
    Newsforce (HOTW): 07/06/2017 - ∞
    Publicist: 06/11/2017 - 12/04/2018
    Minion (Minecraft): 23/12/2017 - ∞
    Minion (Cryptocurrency Talks): 01/05/2018 - ∞

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Either way nukes are coming you alls are dad bois
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Threads:
    Resignation
    🚀 GTA: V 1.40 | Mod Menu Mega Thread Revamped | Info Thread 🚀

Joined - 10-27-2014
    Donated - 3-6-2015
    Minion
    GTAV Minion - 10-12-2015
    CoD Minion - 12-23-2015