Both are around the same price, MSRP for note 8 starts at around $70 less ($930 vs $999), just want to see what you all think.
I see no reason to compare a phone, use what you like and don't bring some autistic war like this phone is better than this other phone.
Originally Posted by Venom
I see no reason to compare a phone, use what you like and don't bring some autistic war like this phone is better than this other phone.
You're retarded. I just want to see people's opinions on which ones they like. I never said that I wanted a "war." lmao someone didnt have a good day today.
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Kyungrae
It really just depends what you like, i've been using an apple product ever since i've got a mobile phone.
Hmm, yeah that's what I notice, people who use Apple tend to stay Apple. I'm thinking of joining the dark side from using android forever.
Originally Posted by NoticeKnowThis
You're retarded. I just want to see people's opinions on which ones they like. I never said that I wanted a "war." lmao someone didnt have a good day today.
- - - Updated - - -
Hmm, yeah that's what I notice, people who use Apple tend to stay Apple. I'm thinking of joining the dark side from using android forever.
It actually is a fact, people who are using apple are not most likely gonna use android, and the otherway around. i myself will certainly not buy an android.
Originally Posted by Venom
I see no reason to compare a phone, use what you like and don't bring some autistic war like this phone is better than this other phone.
I must agree with this fact. Exactly what a Samsung user would say since we already know, there is no competition.
Originally Posted by NoticeKnowThis
You're retarded. I just want to see people's opinions on which ones they like. I never said that I wanted a "war." lmao someone didnt have a good day today.
- - - Updated - - -
Hmm, yeah that's what I notice, people who use Apple tend to stay Apple. I'm thinking of joining the dark side from using android forever.
Did I offend some insecure person who is asking other people's opinion, I gave you one and you are telling me I am retarded? You're one self-pitty person who isn't happy with ones true fact opinion, everyone uses whatever phone to their liking, you or anyone shouldn't influence what others wanna use.
Originally Posted by Academy Awards
I must agree with this fact. Exactly what a Samsung user would say since we already know, there is no competition.
I've used my iPhone for around 6 months now, and I am not saying this as a Samsung user, I am saying it like it supposed to be, its same with consoles or computers, people use whatever they want, so necessary and autistic war about which one is better is kinda and always is retarded.
It really just depends what you like, i've been using an apple product ever since i've got a mobile phone.
iPhone X
Simpler OS, better optimization
Iphone X pretty cool functions
Note 8 has a bigger display though
Either phone I don't mind. iPhone X or Note 8 I'll have both.
iPhone 8 Plus for me but, iPhone is nice i just hate the back camera, the Note 8 is really hard to use with big hands and you can’t use it with one hand ..
No idea why they thought adding the curved bezel would make it look cool and the freaking camera arrangement isn't so good looking, but if they changed the look with it i'd probably buy that. I'm not an apple fan, I'm just not a fan of the galaxy notes.
iPhone X of course
iPhone X for sure, Note 8 is shitty better off getting samsung galaxy S8+