Thread: teach me for $$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

teach me for $$

Hi.

i had a friend from ***** ( BEST fps game hack in the world )
    he told me that if i want someone to teach me to make bypass for any anti-cheat its around 5$.
    because yes some ar ehard to bypass but so much coder know how so it cant be higher price.

some shit happen and hes no more my friend .

anyway back to my request....

i pay 10$ or maybe a little more .. to the one that accept to teach me how to bypass HS for my d3d hack.

NOOB dont tell me to learn to code.

and i know how HS work.

if interrested PM me.

its not so urgent because ill get money in my paypal in 10 day. transfer bank>paypal take so long lol...

but id like to know fast who will teach me.

we can deal about the money but im not going to pay 25$ for sure its total scam.

thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by l4sth4ck3r View Post
    Hi.

i had a friend from ***** ( BEST fps game hack in the world )
    he told me that if i want someone to teach me to make bypass for any anti-cheat its around 5$.
    because yes some ar ehard to bypass but so much coder know how so it cant be higher price.

some shit happen and hes no more my friend .

anyway back to my request....

i pay 10$ or maybe a little more .. to the one that accept to teach me how to bypass HS for my d3d hack.

NOOB dont tell me to learn to code.

and i know how HS work.

if interrested PM me.

its not so urgent because ill get money in my paypal in 10 day. transfer bank>paypal take so long lol...

but id like to know fast who will teach me.

we can deal about the money but im not going to pay 25$ for sure its total scam.

thanks
    im not going to tell u learn to code.
    IM GOING TO TELL U A FACT!
    NOBODY IS GOING TO SHOW YOU FOR $10 HOW TO MAKE GODLY HACKS LIKE TELEKILL AND OPK! And as for the bypass go download one from somewhere else w/e your trying to make has already been done which it looks like to me probably chams.
    IN CONCLUSION
    ALL UR PROBABLY GOING TO GET IS PEOPLE SHOWING YOU HOW TO MAKE Mini chams(white walls).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    HAHA nicest useless post ....

i didnt asked how to code opk and other shit i asked for BYPASS.

and if u think no one will do for 10$ , then why another coder from 187 ci will do for 20$ + pattern for HS addie logger + byte ??

yea if u dont know what ur talking about then just dont talk its better and u will get RESPECT.

by the way mod can close this topic i found what i searched for on 187 ci site.

thank you anyway