Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DireDan View Post
    No, this isn't good code at all, people should never use it for learning/practice. And as observed, they don't. They use it to skid. (including you)
    Yeah youre very good...they will starting coding from a "white space" i hope you understand you sound stupid right? How the fuck a beginner can starting coding from 0....stop saying bullshits srsly, you just sound stupid.

Like people will see a empty space in Visual Studio and they will become GODS who know what to do....your so fucking stupid if you believe that.
    [3.5€] GTA 5 Accounts | 1300+ Orders | Staff Vouched✔ | 💰Recovery Service 5€💰
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1298827

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Adaa74429bc47f74e.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by DarwinGR View Post
    Yeah youre very good...they will starting coding from a "white space" i hope you understand you sound stupid right? How the fuck a beginner can starting coding from 0....stop saying bullshits srsly, you just sound stupid.

Like people will see a empty space in Visual Studio and they will become GODS who know what to do....your so fucking stupid if you believe that.
    Hello i know what to do after seeing an empty screen in VS therefore i'm a GOD. Y'all must worship me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    Hello i know what to do after seeing an empty screen in VS therefore i'm a GOD. Y'all must worship me.
    Im talking about beginners, that means they do a research download a base / source and start trying to see what all this things are/means!! Idk if DireDan is 100% stupid or play it like he is 100% stupid!!

If he believe what he says then he is probably the 1st.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Im talking about beginners, that means they do a research download a base / source and start trying to see what all this things are/means!! Idk if DireDan is 100% stupid or play it like he is 100% stupid!!

This shit base is not the right place to start tho, scripthookv would be a better place to start and even then it's not where beginners should start.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

You are the stupid one here... So you are saying people will be able to learn how to code WELL and know what they are doing by reading this mess of a source? HELL NO.

They should read well written and well documented code and read up tutorials and/or books that are highly rated. Not some shitty skidded leaked source code.

Learn how to use ya brain ffs

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DireDan For This Useful Post:

KillerTrainz (02-01-2019),swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg (02-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Youre bored, the things you saying are bored too, most people want to create things to make money, i give them this ability, you just a nobody and you will stay that, you and stupid stichbash used to call other people skids like you called d3sk1ng that, he fucked all of you and become in top now, the question is where are you and stich who used to create menus from scratch? Nowhere...so just fuck off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Youre bored, the things you saying are bored too, most people want to create things to make money, i give them this ability, you just a nobody and you will stay that, you and stupid stichbash used to call other people skids like you called d3sk1ng that, he fucked all of you and become in top now, the question is where are you and stich who used to create menus from scratch? Nowhere...so just fuck off.
    I am nowhere because I don't want to be anywhere? Did you not see why I quit making a menu? Because I want to do well at school... You are stupid aren't you, oh also stichbash is a skid, he can't code for shit.

EDIT:

Just to add on, a load of people have said if I made a menu again it would do well ;P
    Last edited by DireDan; 02-03-2018 at 07:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I am nowhere because I don't want to be anywhere? Did you not see why I quit making a menu? Because I want to do well at school... You are stupid aren't you, oh also stichbash is a skid, he can't code for shit.

EDIT:

Just to add on, a load of people have said if I made a menu again it would do well ;P
    School...another useless thing who waste money and hours of my life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I would like to remind you that you are probably using your computer thanks to the knowledge acquired at school.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg For This Useful Post:

DireDan (02-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Without school you wouldn't be able to read or write, wouldn't be able to do math, wouldn't be able to program.

"DarwinGR... Another useless person that wastes the natural resources that could be used on people that actually have value on this planet."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DireDan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Without school you wouldn't be able to read or write, wouldn't be able to do math, wouldn't be able to program.

"DarwinGR... Another useless person that wastes the natural resources that could be used on people that actually have value on this planet."
    Compare the 2-3 basic years to 12 years who need to finish school make you sound stupid but okay, also try to reach me and then you can talk, now youre still live with your parrents money, so stfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Compare the 2-3 basic years to 12 years who need to finish school make you sound stupid but okay, also try to reach me and then you can talk, now youre still live with your parrents money, so stfu.
    I live with my parents, and live off of their money, because...

A) I'm 15.
    B) I'm in school and don't have the time to make money myself.
    C) I don't believe I'm smart/knowledgeable enough to deserve peoples money... Ya see, I don't like taking money from people when I don't know what I'm doing, whereas you, you don't have a fucking clue how anything works, yet you sell a recovery service using someone else's shit, and make money from it, all you have to do is login to an account, hit a few buttons, log out, and you make a shit load of money, whilst knowing nothing that goes on in the background. Low life scum.

And ya know, I personally do believe the education system isn't perfect, but hey, nothing is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DireDan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thanks for the share

18. The Following User Says Thank You to eliam077 For This Useful Post:

DarwinGR (02-04-2018)

Thanks
    Can I use him?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 1730515077 For This Useful Post:

DarwinGR (02-04-2018)

Thanks
    Its working?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to M0nsterCatCs For This Useful Post: