Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Meh problem loading Cshell.dll

Im trying to load up the files TheBigBoy dumped in Olly, but for some reason the files are failing to load. However they load in IDA, which is swell and all, but I'm better with Olly, and like to use it first. IDA's sort of like overkill for a lot of things. So I was hoping someone else had the same problem and could tell me how they got it to load up. Thanks.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    idk man did you put it in you main game folder??run as admin??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    idk man did you put it in you main game folder??run as admin??
    I don't think you understand what he is trying to do.

He is not trying to run CA.

He is attempting to load cshell.dll into ollydbg so he can view the assembly code.

Well... to my understanding

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    I don't think you understand what he is trying to do.

He is not trying to run CA.

He is attempting to load cshell.dll into ollydbg so he can view the assembly code.

Well... to my understanding
    y else would he load it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Put CShell.dll in your combat arms folder.
    Browse cshell.dll, and it will work.
    -Rest in peace leechers-

Your PM box is 100% full.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Ehhh you do realize that nexon re-patched CA the day or two after the patch, so TheBigBoy's files won't give you the correct addresses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    Ehhh you do realize that nexon re-patched CA the day or two after the patch, so TheBigBoy's files won't give you the correct addresses.
    Lol. Actually I completely forgot, but that is besides the point.

The point is my .dll will not load. Even tried putting it in the CA folder, and running as administrator. The funny thing is even the packed Cshell.dll will at least load. It just seems to be this dumped file that's having problems.

Which is strange because I think it loaded earlier. Tried restarting too... did not work. =/
    Last edited by why06; 04-05-2010 at 02:04 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    try another olly or descompact your olly version again in another folder and try load cshell

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    This word, "descompact" does not exist... =/

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    This word, "descompact" does not exist... =/
    unzip.