Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Question My first hacked client

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone would help me with four things I would like to incorporate into my client.

1. I'm new to Java (Obviously) and just wondering if anyone can help me make a "mod" more like a switch, called "Killswitch" or "ToggleHacks" maybe... which pretty much, if its toggled, I can use other hacks. If it's not toggled, then the other hacks won't work. So pretty much, have it so when the load is loading the hacks, it relies on this one variable to be toggled. I understand this is probably piss easy, however, I'm a massive noob...

2. Opacity X-ray, If any of you have seen Ace 1.8 Client, the Opacity X-ray on that client I consider amazing.. I know how to do a regular X-Ray, however, one with a 60% opacity is something I'm looking for, however, need help.

3. Freecam, unsure how to do this :?

4. Incorporating mods into a hacked client, the client I'm attempting to create isn't for hacking.. The X-ray is for the tnt cannoning I do, and it just helps see when all the dispensers go off etcetera.. There is a mod called Schematica, and a few others in which I would love to incorporate into my client, however can't find anything on how to. I know it is possible as TigurClient 1.7 & 1.8 has it, but its got me beat.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Your friendly neighbour Noob.

Thanks
    Maybe you should learn Java first, as many of the concepts in Java are very abstract if you're new to this, especially if you are attempting to create a client (which involves a lot of advanced s**t).
    Try sites like freecodecamp or codecademy and learn Java, it's best to not ask for help on clients.