Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Post Stealth Money "Situation"

I know with this update (1.41) Stealth Money Doesn't Work anymore. (Obviously since its an update).
    But I was wondering if anyone knew the current "status" of it. Is there anything available for 1.41 that isnt in a PAID menu?. And (I'm not sure if you guys have seen this one) The F9 For a mil or 2 cheat But seems to be not working will be coming back?. (This is my first post I apologize if I did something wrong)

Thanks
    You won't find a free menu that gives stealth money. Epsilon is the one everyone is using and it's $40.
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentSkillHD View Post
    You won't find a free menu that gives stealth money. Epsilon is the one everyone is using and it's $40.
    Good ol bansilon. You can literally get stealth using cheat engine very easily but ofc that stealth will be unreliable as fuck and probably even cause kicks depending on the way you trigger it.

d3sk1ng, 2take1, elusive, infamous.... even my own menu are better alternatives that have lower ban rates, some even have 0 or near 0 ban rates.

EDIT: About prices all these alternatives are cheaper there is also a menu called exos which is fucking good that is 5$ but the developer didn't update stealth yet, he's very busy.
    Last edited by swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg; 11-18-2017 at 03:55 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swwrgaersghaedrgedrgherdhg For This Useful Post:

Blacker_LF (12-14-2017),Sublime (11-18-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    Good ol bansilon. You can literally get stealth using cheat engine very easily but ofc that stealth will be unreliable as fuck and probably even cause kicks depending on the way you trigger it.

d3sk1ng, 2take1, elusive, infamous.... even my own menu are better alternatives that have lower ban rates, some even have 0 or near 0 ban rates.

EDIT: About prices all these alternatives are cheaper there is also a menu called exos which is fucking good that is 5$ but the developer didn't update stealth yet, he's very busy.
    Ah, thanks for the info
    Please press "Thanks" or "Add to Reputation" if I bought, sold, or helped you.

[IMG]https://static01.ny*****m/images/2017/11/06/us/07xp-hoaxes/07xp-hoaxes-articleLarge.png[/IMG]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sublime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    i had stealth money put onto my account easily 4+ months ago(around the time it became more public) last month all the money was still there. logged in yesterday and it was all gone(excluding like 50K). Do they have a way to detect stealth money?

Thanks
    That's because your menu is not as popular as the other ones you mentioned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Hi,

I've noticed a menu called ''Infinity Recovery'' which has Stealth 10M which is currently working and currently has low ban rates.
    I still wouldn't recommend using it since the menu is now public and a lot of people are downloading it, and with that being said making the method they are using more easy to patch for R*star.