Thanks

Cheat engine with rsps

Does the speed hack work for rsps anyone know? I activate it and i feel like i notice a difference in pking but it might just be my faith in it lol but anyone know how to change the money with cheat engine to stay? I know there is a hacker that can do it? anyone know lmk. Need money on these servers im telling you its the best second job to have other than selling weed or, enjoy working 9-5....

Thanks
    https://prntscr.com/hc32rx is their anything i can do with this? Or, anyway to edit registry to give me items or, a one hit script lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I used to test as much as i could with cheat engine and rsps's and honestly over the years they've gotten alot better at preventing most things. No you wont be able to edit money in your inventory or bank ever its not stored locally so its a massive waste of time to attempt.

however if you want to try and get some sort of advantage or see if theres anything you could do that would be worth it, depending on what framework your rsps is running on (512, 317, 861, etc) look up the interface id's, and play around with it, idk how experienced you are or aren't with cheatengine but there are guides on how to find the right location of values you want to find. (search the value, change the value manually in game, search that value, change it again, until you find the location of the value you want) once you have the location for instance of the bank id in rsps's you can then force that value and open the bank anywhere. Now most rsps's will have that interface not allow you to bank if you're not close to an actual stall, but it's also not always the case that its blocked. This can also be bound to hotkeys if need be and be able to open up any interface you want anywhere, so if bank doesn't work try different mage books, maybe you can manage to tb while on ancients, etc. Or even once you find the value, open some of their custom interfaces and check those ids and force those,

a long time ago I played near reality, they didn't fix the bank thing and I would be able to stay in godwars dungeon as long as I wanted, eventually they fixed it, but didn't fix shops, so I would open a shop that sold food, and bring some cash and buy more food while pking/bossing/etc. I also smuggled things into places you shouldn't have them, ;D or out. on Soulsplit (a server owned by a friend I used to have, which turned into a dick when his server got popular and he had plenty of money) they came out with a dungeoneering cave that dropped crazy gear to go through the dungeons with, for instance ags's bandos, you could get chaotics, but it all dissapeared after you left and you got some points, well I forced the bank interface to open, and then simply Transfered everything from my inventory, with the transfer all button. Kept that secret for months until someone started doing it aswell but that guy crashed the eco, so they had to reset.

theres many things you can do and try, you just gotta experiment, and figure out what they have and haven't blocked, and find a workaround if possible.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to stankyzz For This Useful Post:

Ddoserploxer (12-09-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stankyzz View Post
    I used to test as much as i could with cheat engine and rsps's and honestly over the years they've gotten alot better at preventing most things. No you wont be able to edit money in your inventory or bank ever its not stored locally so its a massive waste of time to attempt.

however if you want to try and get some sort of advantage or see if theres anything you could do that would be worth it, depending on what framework your rsps is running on (512, 317, 861, etc) look up the interface id's, and play around with it, idk how experienced you are or aren't with cheatengine but there are guides on how to find the right location of values you want to find. (search the value, change the value manually in game, search that value, change it again, until you find the location of the value you want) once you have the location for instance of the bank id in rsps's you can then force that value and open the bank anywhere. Now most rsps's will have that interface not allow you to bank if you're not close to an actual stall, but it's also not always the case that its blocked. This can also be bound to hotkeys if need be and be able to open up any interface you want anywhere, so if bank doesn't work try different mage books, maybe you can manage to tb while on ancients, etc. Or even once you find the value, open some of their custom interfaces and check those ids and force those,

a long time ago I played near reality, they didn't fix the bank thing and I would be able to stay in godwars dungeon as long as I wanted, eventually they fixed it, but didn't fix shops, so I would open a shop that sold food, and bring some cash and buy more food while pking/bossing/etc. I also smuggled things into places you shouldn't have them, ;D or out. on Soulsplit (a server owned by a friend I used to have, which turned into a dick when his server got popular and he had plenty of money) they came out with a dungeoneering cave that dropped crazy gear to go through the dungeons with, for instance ags's bandos, you could get chaotics, but it all dissapeared after you left and you got some points, well I forced the bank interface to open, and then simply Transfered everything from my inventory, with the transfer all button. Kept that secret for months until someone started doing it aswell but that guy crashed the eco, so they had to reset.

theres many things you can do and try, you just gotta experiment, and figure out what they have and haven't blocked, and find a workaround if possible.
    So do you think the speed hack works? and, for instance if im pure pking and using gmaul to 1tick i wanna 1 hit and 1 kill know anything for 1 hit and 1 kills code or, anything lol thanks brother for the response i read it all