Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    So it's not something that the game itself detects? Similar to an external/internal hack?
    It's coming directly from your mouse making it undetectable to an anticheat. It's still human detectable though. No one can perfect 180 in a nano second XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlandDirk View Post
    It's coming directly from your mouse making it undetectable to an anticheat. It's still human detectable though. No one can perfect 180 in a nano second XD
    Right, just wanted to confirm. Thanks. Might try it out for fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Right click the profile
    Click "scripting"
    The first line is the problem. I have no idea why since it works for everyone else.
    Still can't figure it out... I'm sure it's a wonderful script, just can't for the life of me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thank you anyways!

Thanks
    Hi I am using 4000 edpi(sensitivity multiplys dpi), and the script makes 135° turn per time.
    I add a few set of script as you suggest, but nothing changes. Any solution?
    Oh by the way, 135° turn may come from (135+360n)°
    Last edited by DarioShailene; 03-03-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarioShailene View Post
    Hi I am using 4000 edpi(sensitivity multiplys dpi), and the script makes 135° turn per time.
    I add a few set of script as you suggest, but nothing changes. Any solution?
    Oh by the way, 135° turn may come from (135+360n)°
    you have to add ALOT of lines of code literally i had to add like 100+ i believe to get it to fully turn not just a couple.

ALSO i know alot of multi 180 mele cancel animation shit for genji is bannable and soldier 76 tap fire. is bannable but is it DETECTED ??? can they see if ur doing or only manual reports

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Faytalic View Post
    you have to add ALOT of lines of code literally i had to add like 100+ i believe to get it to fully turn not just a couple.

ALSO i know alot of multi 180 mele cancel animation shit for genji is bannable and soldier 76 tap fire. is bannable but is it DETECTED ??? can they see if ur doing or only manual reports
    A few comments back I said it is super obvious since it's an instantaneous 180. Blizz GM's have always been ban happy so don't abuse it and you should be fine.

Also, sorry about having to add 100 lines. I tested my two sens at 400 and 800 dpi and only added like 20 or so lines. Gross miscalculation on my part
    Last edited by HighlandDirk; 03-27-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Thanks
    A few comments back I said it is super obvious since it's an instantaneous 180. Blizz GM's have always been ban happy so don't abuse it and you should be fine.

Also, sorry about having to add 100 lines. I tested my two sens at 400 and 800 dpi and only added like 20 or so lines. Gross miscalculation on my part
    dont apologize mate!, anyway ya as just wondering, if they detect it or just manual repors and ban but sounds like its manual reports and they dont detect mouse moevment from macro ? thanks bb ;D

Thanks
    hmm i cant get it to work, whenever i try to move the 180 button to a key it just has the name on it but it lost all key commands in the multi-key tab when i check it.

nvm i fixed it :P
    Last edited by ck92; 04-20-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks
    i can't actually make it work, i did as it say, import the file but when i try to give an imput key to start the macro it delete the macro it self!
    it's like i say to the software that i want my lateral mouse button to start the macro, then press ok, and then again i can't find the entire macro script into the correct section... anyone knows what the hell is this issue?

- - - Updated - - -

how did u fix that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ck92 View Post
    hmm i cant get it to work, whenever i try to move the 180 button to a key it just has the name on it but it lost all key commands in the multi-key tab when i check it.

nvm i fixed it :P
    how did u fix that please?

Thanks
    i ahve a question when i had MORE effective dpi but less ingame sense (1.5) at 4k dpi. the turn was way slower but now im at 5 ingame sense and1k dpi. its like 180 light speed. i physically could never turn it that fast its insane

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Logitech mouse move scripts are tied to the dpi not edpi but your in game sens will also manipulate how far it moves.
    I used 800 and it's basically instant. 400 is only slightly slower slower.
    If you want to make it look more human while keeping your dpi and sens, you will have to lower the x="120" to something much lower and you will also need to add a ton more lines to make up for the lower number.
    Last edited by HighlandDirk; 05-14-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks
    Logitech mouse move scripts are tied to the dpi not edpi but your in game sens will also manipulate how far it moves.
    I used 800 and it's basically instant. 400 is only slightly slower slower.
    If you want to make it look more human while keeping your dpi and sens, you will have to lower the x="120" to something much lower and you will also need to add a ton more lines to make up for the lower number.
    thanks for info. i barely even play anymore between brig/hanzo im jus having no fun lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Faytalic View Post
    thanks for info. i barely even play anymore between brig/hanzo im jus having no fun lol
    I stopped having fun when I was perma-banned for "toxicity". I just wanted to play widow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Beautiful Its even work 6.66 sensitivity in game and 3400 dpi without editing code

Thanks
    error at line 0 for me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast