Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    I don't know about you, but you must really love being around 5th graders to know what they know. You might as well be a 5th grade yourself based on your point of views and attitude
    again starting your reply with ad hominem since you can't take constructive criticism and view debating as a passing of insults. i'm telling you to get better, not insulting you.

I don't need sources to support my claim
    hehe xd
    literally cherrypicking info off of theists that obviously don't want their god to be correlated to another religion (because one muh true religion), i can find you three articles instead of just one of religious zealots that DO argue in favor for it. you probably didnt even read what i linked you. you are literally trying to give me a source off of an evangelical christian's website rather than an unbiased point of view based on the comparison of the (three) religions I mentioned, but you didnt even bother putting Judaism in there.

https://theconversation.com/in-spite...same-god-83102

here's a better article, basing it's comparisons of the texts of the events of God and Israel, considering all three religions take the same major role with God in Israel and Israel's impending doom.

Everything you said was an opinion, not even facts.
    sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not how debunking an argument works.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-14-2017 at 10:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

again starting your reply with ad hominem since you can't take constructive criticism and view debating as a passing of insults. i'm telling you to get better, not insulting you.

hehe xd

literally cherrypicking info off of theists that obviously don't want their god to be correlated to another religion (because one muh true religion), i can find you three articles instead of just one of religious zealots that DO argue in favor for it. you probably didnt even read what i linked you. you are literally trying to give me a source off of an evangelical christian's website rather than an unbiased point of view based on the comparison of the (three) religions I mentioned, but you didnt even bother putting Judaism in there.

https://theconversation.com/in-spite...same-god-83102

here's a better article, basing it's comparisons of the texts of the events of God and Israel, considering all three religions take the same major role with God in Israel and Israel's impending doom.

sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not how debunking an argument works.
    Geez, you did a lot of homework just to argue with someone online lmao. But yeah, sure I'll take your advise. I'll do some more research next time when it comes to opinions from now own. I learned a lot from Daddy's junior. c:

Btw your link didn't work, or simply because my network blocked it for some reason.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Hydra

The viewpoint differs as of I ain't Christian.
    I am a Muslim basically.

The earth which we are into is your exam ground, where you either fail or pass.
    I didn't also read others comment since 3 pages, aint got that time.
    Ok so , firstly to prove god and why we can't see him (in my religion perspective, aint talking about others)
    To prove god, lets say you are given this wonderful body right? With every atom perfectly working without a single algorithm broken?
    This is a like an art, and the artist is god.
    Or lets say the universe, even a single cm of movement from sun, can turn us to ash. Do you think this is by a mere chance?

why we can't see the god.

from the most basic example, is think of yourself as a bacteria (hmm, lets make it easier for you to understand) a bacteria that is in your teeth lets say?, okay? You are so tiny. I mean really really really tiny. Do you think with your bare eyes you can see your whole body? I mean it like, lets say can you see the universe and all the planets and all the things in it from Earth? WELL YOU CAN't Dont bother thinking about it. You basically can't. Then this is where we use our spiritual eye, which can be something like a enlarger. I tried explaining it in the shortest time given. I am sure there are grammer mistakes too , but gtg.

If you actually got more question, i'll answer you later since going to school in few minutes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    To prove god, lets say you are given this wonderful body right?
    The body is nowhere near perfect. Cancer is not a disease you catch, it is your body literally failing and mutating to the point of certain organs failing. God did not make the body function, and did not create "perfect design".

Satire, but truthful satire.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-15-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

The body is nowhere near perfect. Cancer is not a disease you catch, it is your body literally failing and mutating to the point of certain organs failing. God did not make the body function, and did not create "perfect design".

You just dont know how much you are worth.
    If there weren't people with diseases, people with body part losts
    Dont you think we need some kind of considerable example, so we pray more?
    God states in Quran that people with that, will surely end up in Heaven .. ( of course there are exception)

- - - Updated - - -

There is also the fact that thousands of years ago, peopl lived for more than few hundreds years ago. In this current time, there are so many factors that affect it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    There is also the fact that thousands of years ago, peopl lived for more than few hundreds years ago
    What are you even saying? Of course humans have existed for thousands of years, but are you really trying to deny the existence of natural selection? Natural selection itself is a law, the only part of it that is a "theory" is the increasing complexity of our genome. And to put it in layman's terms, a scientific theory does not mean it is not fact. I provided you one isolated example of how our human body is not perfect, and FYI, it only gets worse when we go back in time, because the same diseases that God "intelligently designed" was killing off humans by the hundreds of thousand.

Humans have descended from homo sapiens, which have descended from our common primate ancestors, apes. When comparing with chimps when deletions and insertions are counted, our DNA matches up by 95%. (Without the deletions/insertions, it's 98%.) To insinuate that we haven't evolved and that we're some product of "divine creation" when we have physical evidence of fossilized skulls that basically match up the evolution of the human skull since our earliest primates is not only asinine, it's insane.

There's no data that can possibly suggest that God has intelligently designed our body.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/l.../l_011_01.html
    https://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/per...ns-and-chimps/

If you can give some sort of proof to prove (hint; their definitions are extremely similar) that God has created intelligent design other than fanatical "Our bodies are simply just perfect" that doesn't prove anything, then you start to have an argument.

Great video to address your argument.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-15-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks
    No one is real, we all live in an unreal world.

Thanks
    Psalm 10:1 Why, O LORD, do you stand far off? Why do you hide yourself in times of trouble?

This line right there, is beyond human comprehension.

Is God Real? Should not be a question; because some people believe, and some don't.

Let's say God showed himself to an atheist, that atheist would probably become a believer, and tell his story to his peers, and perhaps to the world.

"If your God is so real, ask him to appear in front of us, right now." He doesn't.

One problem now, nobody believes him. They say he's crazy, he needs to see a shrink. "You have no proof."

Well, the only proof he has is his belief, because he saw him with his own eyes !

The same could be applied to evil. God could just destroy all evil in existence in an instant, but he doesn't.

An interesting article that answers the famous question;

God's government rests on love. The moral foundation of the universe is based on reason, love, and justice. If God ever chose to act arbitrarily and exercise superior force, there would be a danger that He would have to rule by fear, rather than love. What He wants are people who love and serve Him voluntarily, not merely because they are afraid of Him. When God allows Satan a certain amount of leeway, He is permitting the exercise of free will on the part of one of His created beings. He is carrying forth a drama on earth that is cosmic in nature, whereby men and women, created in the image of God, freely choose to serve Him.

If God just reached out with His power and struck Satan, other created beings could say He did it because He could not win by love, and so He had to resort to force and fear.

God's plan for the triumph of love over hate is breathtaking.

God placed on earth a being--man--who was made in God's image.
    Then He permitted Satan to tempt man, and man gave in to bring about his own downfall.

Then before all of the angels in heaven, there unfolded the drama of redemption whereby God Himself sent His Son to die for fallen man.

The church began to grow out of the multitudes who chose freely to follow God's love rather than to participate in Satan's rebellion.

Anyway, all this to say; God's existence is not a matter of scientific proof, it's a matter of faith.

So what if people think you're insane? As long as you have your faith, nobody can take it away from you.

A debate like this could go on for weeks, with no end result.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Tf did I just read. Nigga gods real lmao.

Thanks
    god doesn't stop rape/murder because he gave humans free will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    We are a creation of who? God. What other evidence could you possibly need?

Thanks
    My God is a primordial capacity to know, to experience and to will. It creates by remembering the limits it can place on itself. The limits are volitional and temporary, but while in effect, they are indeed limiting, and in this state God experiences itself as something much less than a God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    God doesnt exist, it's simple.

Thanks
    fuck no its not real

Thanks
    God is real and within my studies of jehovahs witness is that the bad shit that happens on this earth is because of the devil. In the bible the lord gave the earth to the devil to see if his people aka us will choose a life of sin if bad things are happened to us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast