Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Is God Real? [Questions that will make you question about God's existence]

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to discourage Christianity or claim anything bad, I'm just giving my perspective of God's existence.

I've always been uncomfortable talking about God and who I truly believe in, but to be honest, I don't know what to believe anymore. Growing up in place where people were christian made me a christian as well, but thinking about the reality of God, I'm starting to doubt his existence.

These are few questions that make me wonder about God's existence.

- Do other religions go to hell for not believing the true God?
    - Why is God a man and not a woman?
    - Why is God white and not asian or black?
    - Why does God look like a human?
    - Why does God only speak English?
    - How did God learn our language?
    - Why did God make us look like him?
    - Why didn't God help stop rape, murder, wars, etc?
    - If there was no religion, would God ever to be existed?
    - Is Christianity really the true religion?
    - Is Earth the only planet that God has reached?
    - If God existed, wouldn't that make most species in space look like humans or God himself?

Another interesting thing I found was, how would God's rules apply to animals?

"Paradise is open to all of God's creatures" quoted from Pope Francis.

So if a dog doesn't believe in God or follow his path, he still gets to go to heaven?

- Why didn't God make animals look like God himself but made us look like him?
    - What if a dog doesn't believe in God?
    - What if a dog has sinned a? Will he still go to heaven?
    - How would a dog know what to believe/follow?
    - If a dog can't ask for forgiveness, what other option would God give for redemption for dogs?

God is described to be this white and powerful man. But, doesn't that sound like what a white supremacy man would made up? White is considered the superior race, and man is considered the dominant gender. Aren't there some little connections there? I mean why couldn't God be a man or woman and be black at the same time? Would that represent something evil? (No offense)

Would God blame a child if the child was to believe some other false God? I mean children are easily manipulative, depending on the environment they lived in. Not everyone would believe in God because they're manipulated in every way, how will God even convince people to follow him if he doesn't show evidence of his existence? Should God sent a child to hell just because he followed the wrong path? That he was blind to see God's path? When I say sent to hell, I don't literally mean God sending him to hell, but rather not accepting him to be in heaven.

There are hundreds of thousands of questions that Christians cannot answer alone. They can answer most questions, but, just because there is an answer, it doesn't mean that it is a correct one.

Conclusion

It's really hard for me to tell if he's even real, and thinking about it really confuses me. I'm starting to not believe in him, I don't know who that makes me. I technically have no religion. But the encourage of Christianity from my family really makes me wish he was real.

I'm not the only one who has questions about God's existence, the modern society are doubting God's existence because we don't actually have proof of it. How else are we to follow his path?

I honestly think God was created by humans themselves to give humanity hope and to shape humanity in the right way, because if there was no higher power, one can be so cruel.

Give me your opinions about God, do you think he's real?

- The only existence of God is a man's word.
    Last edited by Hydra; 12-04-2017 at 02:50 AM.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    GOD IS NOT REAL, if he does he's buttfuking the world.
    [IMG]https://cdn129.picsar*****m/215837188000202.gif?r240x240[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    cba reading, but he doesnt exist. ill believe when theres evidence.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    Disclaimer: I'm not trying to discourage Christianity or claim anything bad, I'm just giving my perspective of God's existence.

I've always been uncomfortable talking about God and who I truly believe in, but to be honest, I don't know what to believe anymore. Growing up in place where people were christian made me a christian as well, but thinking about the reality of God, I'm starting to doubt his existence.

These are few questions that make me wonder about God's existence.

- Do other religions go to hell for not believing the true God?
    - If God existed, wouldn't that make most species in space look like humans or God himself?

Another interesting thing I found was, how would God's rules apply to animals?

So if a dog doesn't believe in God or follow his path, he still gets to go to heaven?

- Why didn't God make animals look like God himself but made us look like him?
    - What if a dog doesn't believe in God?
    - What if a dog has sinned a? Will he still go to heaven?
    - How would a dog know what to believe/follow?
    - If a dog can't ask for forgiveness, what other option would God give for redemption for dogs?

God is described to be this white and powerful man. But, doesn't that sound like what a white supremacy man would made up? White is considered the superior race, and man is considered the dominant gender. Aren't there some little connections there? I mean why couldn't God be a man or woman and be black at the same time? Would that represent something evil? (No offense)

Would God blame a child if the child was to believe some other false God? I mean children are easily manipulative, depending on the environment they lived in. Not everyone would believe in God because they're manipulated in every way, how will God even convince people to follow him if he doesn't show evidence of his existence? Should God sent a child to hell just because he followed the wrong path? That he was blind to see God's path? When I say sent to hell, I don't literally mean God sending him to hell, but rather not accepting him to be in heaven.

There are hundreds of thousands of questions that Christians cannot answer alone. They can answer most questions, but, just because there is an answer, it doesn't mean that it is a correct one.

Conclusion

It's really hard for me to tell if he's even real, and thinking about it really confuses me. I'm starting to not believe in him, I don't know who that makes me. I technically have no religion. But the encourage of Christianity from my family really makes me wish he was real.

I'm not the only one who has questions about God's existence, the modern society are doubting God's existence because we don't actually have proof of it. How else are we to follow his path?

I honestly think God was created by humans themselves to give humanity hope and to shape humanity in the right way, because if there was no higher power, one can be so cruel.

Give me your opinions about God, do you think he's real?

- The only existence of God is a man's word.

Hydra no problem with the question us believers are willing to answer

Do other religions go to hell for not believing the true God?
    Well it seem all other religion copied from A source some time ago I believe the source is the bible and the devil use it to his advantage
    Just like every religion Got A flood story, and Afterlife.

Man is the Head, why would God put himself as second class?

"This" Our people have stolen the book and put our own twist to it, hell those whites in Israel are converts who really aren't the bibical Jews
    of the bible. God is no where seen as white this was used to control the masses by fooling people with A false image.

Here is scripture of Jesus and God appearance they look like the so called African Americans and Arabs as their skin color isn't black but different shades of brown,

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

What people on the earth has mostly wooly texture hair, and when it says his feet look like as if it burned in A furnace, what does that indicate?

2nd verse
    Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
    His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

He made himself in that images but he's not limited by any image, many time in the bible he was A burning bush. My point is he created us in his image

He speak all tongue and understand it, did he not changed the language in the book of Genesis?? The whole earth was under one language but he changed it when the people build A tower to heaven.

And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth

He knows everything nothing is hidden he knows when every bird is born and our thoughts

Were his crown creation thus he made us in his image

God is A Man of War, you need to stolistening to the lies of these churches that teaches God is just all loving and emotional.

The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

You do realize there would still be worshipers believing in A GOD, Religion isn't needed, in the days of old before religion people was worshipping

You mean modern day christanity...Hell NO. I mean of course the bible and GOD is real but modern day christianity is awful, majority of the churches are wicked as hell and lying to people

I guess, the bible doesn't say anything about other planet like that, only talks about the earth

Well space isn;t like how Nasa shows it, space isn't infinite, theres waters above us.. I mean actually large body of ocean..space is confined in the firament

God is white because of the Elites he wasn't white until sometime in the roman period, the oldest statue of jesus is seen to be A black statue of mary and Jesus
    from the catholic church and they still have it lol They used that white image as phycology on the slaves, so they would look at their master as God as well. This is what started the inferority complex in the so called African American. plus they are better genetically at about everything to be honest, becaus ethey are the chosen bloodline

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peenlord View Post
    cba reading, but he doesnt exist. ill believe when theres evidence.
    I have evidence
    Last edited by cornerpath; 12-04-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    I have evidence
    go debunk evolution somewhere else
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    wrong quoteded
    Last edited by cornerpath; 12-04-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoon Legend View Post
    GOD IS NOT REAL, if he does he's buttfuking the world.
    no humans are

Joined - 10/21/2016
    Premium - 12/19/2016
    Premium Seller - 04/24/2017
    Newsforce - 10/19/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by THE ONE AND ONLY BIG SHAQ
    Hydra no problem with the question us believers are willing to answer

Do other religions go to hell for not believing the true God?
    Well it seem all other religion copied from A source some time ago I believe the source is the bible and the devil use it to his advantage
    Just like every religion Got A flood story, and Afterlife.

Man is the Head, why would God put himself as second class?

"This" Our people have stolen the book and put our own twist to it, hell those whites in Israel are converts who really aren't the bibical Jews
    of the bible. God is no where seen as white this was used to control the masses by fooling people with A false image.

Here is scripture of Jesus and God appearance they look like the so called African Americans and Arabs as their skin color isn't black but different shades of brown,

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
    His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
    And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

What people on the earth has mostly wooly texture hair, and when it says his feet look like as if it burned in A furnace, what does that indicate?

2nd verse
    Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
    His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

He made himself in that images but he's not limited by any image, many time in the bible he was A burning bush. My point is he created us in his image

He speak all tongue and understand it, did he not changed the language in the book of Genesis?? The whole earth was under one language but he changed it when the people build A tower to heaven.

And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth

He knows everything nothing is hidden he knows when every bird is born and our thoughts

Were his crown creation thus he made us in his image

God is A Man of War, you need to stolistening to the lies of these churches that teaches God is just all loving and emotional.

The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

You do realize there would still be worshipers believing in A GOD, Religion isn't needed, in the days of old before religion people was worshipping

You mean modern day christanity...Hell NO. I mean of course the bible and GOD is real but modern day christianity is awful, majority of the churches are wicked as hell and lying to people

I guess, the bible doesn't say anything about other planet like that, only talks about the earth

Well space isn;t like how Nasa shows it, space isn't infinite, theres waters above us.. I mean actually large body of ocean..space is confined in the firament

God is white because of the Elites he wasn't white until sometime in the roman period, the oldest statue of jesus is seen to be A black statue of mary and Jesus
    from the catholic church and they still have it lol They used that white image as phycology on the slaves, so they would look at their master as God as well. This is what started the inferority complex in the so called African American. plus they are better genetically at about everything to be honest, becaus ethey are the chosen bloodline

- - - Updated - - -

I have evidence
    Disclaimer: Opinions. No true scientist will take interest in what I just read. I philosopher maybe. But no true scientist will bother to take an interest

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Peenlord View Post

go debunk evolution somewhere else

Infinite space, Moving earth, 3D Ball earth, and Evolution to an extent do not exist. The same people who are telling us all this evolution stuff are the same people showing us the biblical symbolism in these Tv shows and Movies. I didn't believe the bible or earth was flat until I researched, man I know it sounds crazy to think theres A glass dome and A body of Ocean water above us, but I believe it. The elites been teasing this in front of us all along

As you can the symbolism in Above, the shattering of the dome and the ocean comng down

here another

The bible gives clues that space and the earth itself is confined under A "firmament" some type of dome or cover.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
    And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

As you saw in the Simpsons video the waterwerebove the firmament came down, the elites knew what they was doing

Then as you continue to research you would understand the compass and snowglobe is actually A flat earth with A glass dome. Its A symbolism they are actually teasing us the earth model without us knowing. I remember I thought to myself, when looking at A rainbow why does it show hovering over the earth as some dome??

All throughout the bible its talk about this firament

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
    And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
    And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

Over the heads of the living creatures there was the likeness of an expanse, shining like awe-inspiring crystal, spread out above their heads.

Then I looked, and behold, on the expanse that was over the heads of the cherubim there appeared above them something like a sapphire, in appearance like a throne.

And they saw the God of Israel. There was under his feet as it were a pavement of sapphire stone, like the very heaven for clearness.

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

Clouds veil Him so that He cannot see, as He walks on the circle of the sky.

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Last edited by cornerpath; 12-04-2017 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks
    I don't know if God is real, and if God exists I can't say that he is represented by any of the depictions of (Him/Her) given by any of the major religions. However, I have tried to examine various accounts of near death experiences. It seems that while the specific religion does not directly affect the positive nature of people's experiences, many people experience a personal hell where they must relive all of the pains they have caused others. These people understand why they are being punished, while they relive every moment of all of the suffering they caused. If these near-death experiences are any indication, we are rewarded or punished based on how we treat others.

FWIW, the same seems to be true of suicide. Almost universally upon separation of the soul from the body, there is an instant sense of having made a terrible mistake. One becomes aware of all the pain that their death would have caused for the living, and that they are directly held responsible for this suffering, and also for the lives of people whom they have not touched yet. I recently read an account of an adult woman who tried to kill herself with pills. She found herself in a dark empty place filled with teenagers (who she judged to be other suicides) standing around looking down, lost in their own misery. A light appeared to her and spoke to her, and asked her if this had been what she intended. Somehow, the other suicides could not perceive the light, because they were not willing to, and so they were locked in that place (for how long she did not say). These experiences seem to suggest we are expected in some way (by creation itself, by God, or whatever) to "do our time" here, however horrible it might be, and that we (and perhaps only we) can deliberately remove ourselves from being able to "progress" to our next state.

There was some time recently in history developed a new medical device that could resuscitate people up to twice as long as previous devices. Almost all people resuscitated later with these devices reported near-death experiences. Well over 90% of them (if was 93 or 96) had an experience of floating upward out of their body and having a sense of peace, just like in all of the classical imagery of people floating up to heaven. This also seems to suggest that one's specific set of beliefs alone does not prevent them from moving onward in a positive direction after death.

Some would say that these experiences are just chemicals in our brain being released combined with high electrical activity in the brain at the time of death or something like that, but perhaps there is something to them. I cannot say and am not trying to state any specific opinions here, but simply to share this information. There are many other accounts like these, all with different imagery but similar messages. I know this was kind of random but I just wanted to share that.
    Last edited by vgdot; 12-04-2017 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Infinite space, Moving earth, 3D Ball earth, and Evolution to an extent do not exist. The same people who are telling us all this evolution stuff are the same people showing us the biblical symbolism in these Tv shows and Movies. I didn't believe the bible or earth was flat until I researched, man I know it sounds crazy to think theres A glass dome and A body of Ocean water above us, but I believe it. The elites been teasing this in front of us all along

As you can the symbolism in Above, the shattering of the dome and the ocean comng down

here another

The bible gives clues that space and the earth itself is confined under A "firmament" some type of dome or cover.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
    And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

As you saw in the Simpsons video the waterwerebove the firmament came down, the elites knew what they was doing

Then as you continue to research you would understand the compass and snowglobe is actually A flat earth with A glass dome. Its A symbolism they are actually teasing us the earth model without us knowing. I remember I thought to myself, when looking at A rainbow why does it show hovering over the earth as some dome??

All throughout the bible its talk about this firament

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
    And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
    And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
    And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

Over the heads of the living creatures there was the likeness of an expanse, shining like awe-inspiring crystal, spread out above their heads.

Then I looked, and behold, on the expanse that was over the heads of the cherubim there appeared above them something like a sapphire, in appearance like a throne.

And they saw the God of Israel. There was under his feet as it were a pavement of sapphire stone, like the very heaven for clearness.

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

Clouds veil Him so that He cannot see, as He walks on the circle of the sky.

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Seems to me that the person who wrote the bible must have a really good memory of those events. Almost as he made it all up. I'm not sure about God's story, but if you've actually read the entire bible, the bible itself seems to have the same perspective of a human being. It only talks about Earth, the days and nights cycle, and the light, things that only humans experienced. Humans used to believe the sun was a God because it has light and it was bright, but really, it's just a light source made from the Universe. All the things they claimed God has said, can be said be a man. If God was so powerful, his words should be too.

Quote Originally Posted by vgdot View Post
    I don't know if God is real, and if God exists I can't say that he is represented by any of the depictions of (Him/Her) given by any of the major religions. However, I have tried to examine various accounts of near death experiences. It seems that while the specific religion does not directly affect the positive nature of people's experiences, many people experience a personal hell where they must relive all of the pains they have caused others. These people understand why they are being punished, while they relive every moment of all of the suffering they caused. If these near-death experiences are any indication, we are rewarded or punished based on how we treat others.

FWIW, the same seems to be true of suicide. Almost universally upon separation of the soul from the body, there is an instant sense of having made a terrible mistake. One becomes aware of all the pain that their death would have caused for the living, and that they are directly held responsible for this suffering, and also for the lives of people whom they have not touched yet. I recently read an account of an adult woman who tried to kill herself with pills. She found herself in a dark empty place filled with teenagers (who she judged to be other suicides) standing around looking down, lost in their own misery. A light appeared to her and spoke to her, and asked her if this had been what she intended. Somehow, the other suicides could not perceive the light, because they were not willing to, and so they were locked in that place (for how long she did not say). These experiences seem to suggest we are expected in some way (by creation itself, by God, or whatever) to "do our time" here, however horrible it might be, and that we (and perhaps only we) can deliberately remove ourselves from being able to "progress" to our next state.

There was some time recently in history developed a new medical device that could resuscitate people up to twice as long as previous devices. Almost all people resuscitated later with these devices reported near-death experiences. Well over 90% of them (if was 93 or 96) had an experience of floating upward out of their body and having a sense of peace, just like in all of the classical imagery of people floating up to heaven. This also seems to suggest that one's specific set of beliefs alone does not prevent them from moving onward in a positive direction after death.

Some would say that these experiences are just chemicals in our brain being released combined with high electrical activity in the brain at the time of death or something like that, but perhaps there is something to them. I cannot say and am not trying to state any specific opinions here, but simply to share this information. There are many other accounts like these, all with different imagery but similar messages. I know this was kind of random but I just wanted to share that.
    Near death experience? There's only life and death, they just got lucky. As they were alive in those few moments, they dreamed about those "experiences". These experiences are conducted by high expectations about the afterlife they've heard from. I mean people have the ability to control dreams, they can really dream about anything they want. Lucid Dreaming is what mainly manipulates their dreams, like how they can hear their surroundings, how they can determine where they are, and how they know what's happening. As they experience this Lucid Dream, they tend to escape from it, attempting too hard that they float out of their bodies, but again, that is only the dream doing it. Have you ever dreamed about a monster chasing you? And when you try to run as fast as you can, you only run slower? But when you try hard enough, you might just make it. This is an example of their experience, except you're not lucid dreaming because you do not know your surroundings.

I don't really believe the bullshit humans say about people going to heaven and all paradise. They just want to seek something more powerful for hope.

Thanks
    God is actually very real. I actually have a picture of him. goo .gl/6qZAj9

Thanks

Seems to me that the person who wrote the bible must have a really good memory of those events. Almost as he made it all up. I'm not sure about God's story, but if you've actually read the entire bible, the bible itself seems to have the same perspective of a human being. It only talks about Earth, the days and nights cycle, and the light, things that only humans experienced. Humans used to believe the sun was a God because it has light and it was bright, but really, it's just a light source made from the Universe. All the things they claimed God has said, can be said be a man. If God was so powerful, his words should be too.

Near death experience? There's only life and death, they just got lucky. As they were alive in those few moments, they dreamed about those "experiences". These experiences are conducted by high expectations about the afterlife they've heard from. I mean people have the ability to control dreams, they can really dream about anything they want. Lucid Dreaming is what mainly manipulates their dreams, like how they can hear their surroundings, how they can determine where they are, and how they know what's happening. As they experience this Lucid Dream, they tend to escape from it, attempting too hard that they float out of their bodies, but again, that is only the dream doing it. Have you ever dreamed about a monster chasing you? And when you try to run as fast as you can, you only run slower? But when you try hard enough, you might just make it. This is an example of their experience, except you're not lucid dreaming because you do not know your surroundings.

I don't really believe the bullshit humans say about people going to heaven and all paradise. They just want to seek something more powerful for hope.

God told them what to write and what they saw in visions. I mean ok, what do you think about the Ancients then?? Everything God said about the earth they believed it as well, besides they had extreme knowledge, so we can't say they was primative. Well God already made clear he put inside of us the feeling of theres haigher power, that why people all throughout hstory worshipped someting. Just like you, you have A God that you believe, you idolize something, we are worshipping creatures

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    God told them what to write and what they saw in visions. I mean ok, what do you think about the Ancients then?? Everything God said about the earth they believed it as well, besides they had extreme knowledge, so we can't say they was primative. Well God already made clear he put inside of us the feeling of theres haigher power, that why people all throughout hstory worshipped someting. Just like you, you have A God that you believe, you idolize something, we are worshipping creatures
    Geez, it's like everything you answer was made up by your own mind because you think it's what God would say, and whatever he says is good, just like every preacher. I guess that proves that any man can say what God says.

The ancients can believe whatever they want/hear/see, but that doesn't mean it's true. It was pretty depressing back then, they would believe everything said by a person with power.

If God put something in us to make us sense higher power, how did he think other species other than humans would believe in him? Would he transform himself into a dog and speak dog language to convince the dog race that he's their savior? I mean why is God even subjected directly to humans? Are we like the number one of the Universe or something? Why can't there be a God for Apes? And I only believed in the Christianity God because it's just a thing you grow on - adapted to. I wasn't really convince if he was real, it was just something I suggest I should believe in, otherwise it would be deviant. Usually deviance is ignored when people don't know you, but it's really important when it comes to family and friends.

You also didn't answer my question, how does God's rule apply to species other than humans? Like dog for an example.

So if an animal cannot sin but can do evil deeds, it can still go to heaven? Predators has to kill other animals to live. That's literally killing God's creation. It's against every law of God. Yet they can't sin, therefore they can go to heaven but never hell. This law doesn't even make sense at all. God created animals just like he created us, why don't they apply to the same rule?

Why humans? Why do we have to follow God but his other creations don't have to? Are we the number 1 creation of God? Aren't apes capable of believing God as well? Why is that the higher power is something that is subjected directly to human kind. If God can become many forms, why is that human is his main form? Why don't he form into a dog and talk in dog language and convince that he's their creator of life?

Thanks
    So if an animal cannot sin but can do evil deeds, it can still go to heaven? Predators has to kill other animals to live. That's literally killing God's creation. It's against every law of God. Yet they can't sin, therefore they can go to heaven but never hell. This law doesn't even make sense at all. God created animals just like he created us, why don't they apply to the same rule?
    Thinking about it logically [since it already breaks God's Law/Logic] animals such as predators kill other animals, which is why they're predators, they're literally MADE and "PROGRAMMED" to kill whatever they have to in order to survive another day or two. Humans created a society or evolved from cavemen rather, where they had to fight each other just to get their own property and livelihood. Do humans not have the same rights as any other creation, at least in this case animals? Humans by definition is a form of animal because of evolution theory, adam and eve is nice but I call bullshit on them just spawning as grown adults and just decided to smash.

I ain't religious but I wanted to shed my opinion on this specifically.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast