Thanks

COD 4 Hacks (Injecting)

version Nosteam
    computer HP

Hello to all,

I recently (over the past month) began to play COD4 on PC - the nosteam version. It brings back so many memories. Recently, I decided I wanted to try hacks out, as I have never been a PC player and hacks are easier than on consoles such as Xbox (of course infections are easy). I downloaded newtechnology_botv4.3 and the injector dllinjector. I got it to work without any problems, no crashes or error messages.
    In fact, I did it several times over the course of two days and at 3-4 hour intervals each time. When this was working, I was using an account that I had recently created without unlock all, and I was tired of having no weapons, so I used the teki dll to unlock all. I messed up in that process, and I ended up making a new account. I had two COD4's from nosteam installed too. One was in one place, and the other was somewhere else. They had seperate mods, players, and such. But, something happened, and when I created a new profile, I couldn't find it because it ended up in appdata cod4 folder which does not the game but folders like bin, players, and others. A problem arose where if I created a profile, they would not go into their seperate player folders but in the app data player folder, almost as if the two cod4's had found eachother and merged. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, ran into more problems, repeated that.

Now, when I go to load in hacks (now I only have on cod), COD crashes or gives me an error saying Runtimeerror (which I attached to this post). I have tried multiple hacks - simplehack dll and newtechnology_botv4.3 dll. The latter is what I was working with before. After the problem occurred, I decided to try others to see if it was the DLL itself, turns out it wasn't. I also have cod in windowed mode with resolution turned down to make screen smaller.

I could have been using 1.7 servers ( I have now and had then 1.8 - 17.3 ). It seems very unlikely that all the servers I joined were 1.7 though. I don't know. If that is the case, how do I search for 1.7 servers only? I don't believe this is the case though.

*CHECKING 1.7 RIGHT NOW** UPDATE IN A FEW
    What is the difference between 1.7 and 1.7a?

Problems~ Runtime error ( I have directx and all those) // crashes and asks to send report
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Error.jpg  

Last edited by sneakmike; 12-08-2017 at 07:51 PM.