Thanks

WWII Zombies Trainer Please?

Can someone perhaps make a zombies trainer? The secret characters in zombies mode are super difficult to unlock, a trainer would be much appreciated. The one already posted in the forum doesn't work. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Thanks
    That thread doesn't have vote option for zombies game mode, only multiplayer.

Thanks
    again go find a working memory editor then make one becuase some of us cant find one there is basiclly none and if we post it here it will be patched find out on your own

Thanks
    If it was that easy, then there would be one already.
    I'm not within the skill level to recompile cheat engine and hell i'm not even that experienced in going as deep as screwing around with cheat engine. I've used Cosmos (Not Working), MHS (Not Working) and other weird memory editors. (Working but they suck in terms of tools as far as cheat engine goes.) I'm with you on the secret characters, the 75 Minute unlock for the BAT Elite is a real pain in the ass. If i could lock that to a minute for the whole game then it would make it a piece of cake and would be significantly better for my blood pressure. I wouldn't resort to scouring every corner of the internet for a way to cheat it if it wasn't such a laborious and massive pain in the ass. I know SHG watches these threads because Cosmos got patched really quickly, so i'll just say that maybe if a certain upgraded tesla gun wasn't an absolute fucking cunt to get after the latest patch maybe i would do it legitimately. *cough*hurricane battery*cough* I'm half tempted to just put a bounty on it because of how fucked off i am about this latest change to bomber explosion radius and also how retarded the saw trap is to use for the Reaper upgraded tesla gun.
    Last edited by ultralust; 12-14-2017 at 12:39 AM.