Thanks

Question How to flagg my account

Hey there! Does anyone know how i could flagg my account? please write a good story for me that i can copy and past. i am new in this kind of thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hi there. Really? You don't want us to send it to Z8 Support Also? Nothing is free. Look for old messages in The Forum...
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/IamTheHulk.jpg[/img]
    . I will Only Buy, Sell or Trade with People Who I Deem Honorable. MPGH is The Best Forum But There A Lot of Scammers Here.

If You Need Help or Advise, PM Me Here or Message on Skype.
    I Am Always Online in Skype or Here in MPGH.
    My One and ONLY Skype: it_call_center

BE AWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
    CLICK ON MY NAME TO ADD ME
    ~:~~:~-..-~:~~:~

Useful Links: Current List of OMM - List of Middleman Impersonations - Report a Scammer - Download the OMM Trading App

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -IamtheOne- View Post
    Hi there. Really? You don't want us to send it to Z8 Support Also? Nothing is free. Look for old messages in The Forum...
    Why dont you get a jon instead of begging in forums? And dont comment with your trash if you arent helpful!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You must be dumb as fack. YOU are Begging information. Not me. I know how to flag cf accounts. I don't need to beg.
    There Is No Such Thing As Free Lunch Mate...
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/IamTheHulk.jpg[/img]
    . I will Only Buy, Sell or Trade with People Who I Deem Honorable. MPGH is The Best Forum But There A Lot of Scammers Here.

If You Need Help or Advise, PM Me Here or Message on Skype.
    I Am Always Online in Skype or Here in MPGH.
    My One and ONLY Skype: it_call_center

BE AWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
    CLICK ON MY NAME TO ADD ME
    ~:~~:~-..-~:~~:~

Useful Links: Current List of OMM - List of Middleman Impersonations - Report a Scammer - Download the OMM Trading App

Thanks
    Bro,you can searching on google..."crossfire how to flagged the account" and it only takes a few seconds.
    I'll leave it to you below a old tutorial with this "flagged method" ... maybe it'll help you too! gl bro

-"Warning: This tutorial ain't for the faint hearted people, you may continue to read and follow these steps below if you have the gut to do so and you are ready to take risk of your account getting Banned/Removed [RARELY Happens]

Follow these steps:
    1. Login to z8games.com and click the support button on the top of the website.

2. It will lead you to something like this, click on Crossfire:

3. Now click Account > Then click "Click here to submit a question"

4. Then it will lead you to a form, Select Game Related and category > Account Administration... Fill in the follow: [NO need to type Blank]

5. And below in the Additional Information box, tell them a cool story like:
    I was sharing my account with my class mate, but then he stole it and change the email and password, I told him to give it back but he refused so I gave him some money but again he only gave me the login id and password and email, he didn't change his email to mine.
    Please give me this account back, Please Please Please...

This would do so, IF NOT, don't blame me for any harm I already warned you before, It worked on my 2 accounts so I guess It should work for you too. In 24 hours you will get a reply that they can't help you and your account has been flagged for further crap."

Good luck
    Last edited by IulianDmk; 12-15-2017 at 07:13 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IulianDmk For This Useful Post:

-IamtheOne- (12-16-2017),saidhamzat22 (12-19-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IulianDmk View Post
    Bro,you can searching on google..."crossfire how to flagged the account" and it only takes a few seconds.
    I'll leave it to you below a old tutorial with this "flagged method" ... maybe it'll help you too! gl bro

-"Warning: This tutorial ain't for the faint hearted people, you may continue to read and follow these steps below if you have the gut to do so and you are ready to take risk of your account getting Banned/Removed [RARELY Happens]

Follow these steps:
    1. Login to z8games.com and click the support button on the top of the website.

2. It will lead you to something like this, click on Crossfire:

3. Now click Account > Then click "Click here to submit a question"

4. Then it will lead you to a form, Select Game Related and category > Account Administration... Fill in the follow: [NO need to type Blank]

5. And below in the Additional Information box, tell them a cool story like:
    I was sharing my account with my class mate, but then he stole it and change the email and password, I told him to give it back but he refused so I gave him some money but again he only gave me the login id and password and email, he didn't change his email to mine.
    Please give me this account back, Please Please Please...

This would do so, IF NOT, don't blame me for any harm I already warned you before, It worked on my 2 accounts so I guess It should work for you too. In 24 hours you will get a reply that they can't help you and your account has been flagged for further crap."

Good luck
    Thank you! now I get the idea how the story must be.