Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    Replacing republican corrupt fucks with democrat corrupt fucks doesn't do much
    democrat fucks give little fucks for poor fucks but republican fucks give no fucks for poor fucks.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hahaha, I can't laugh any harder. It's pretty fucking ironic for Trump supporters thinking they would get good shit to come to them, yet the exact opposite thing is happening to them. They really fucking deserve it.
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydra For This Useful Post:

HexOmega (12-16-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Replacing republican corrupt fucks with democrat corrupt fucks doesn't do much

Notice how everybody who was for the FCC repeal has an R beside their name. The "both parties are equally bad" argument is tired and proven to be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the underlying problem with our debt is our spending not our income. When we spend $600 billion+ a year on defense during times of peace that should tell you where this debt is coming from. I don't mind knocking down the tax rate on the ultra rich. It's currently close to 40% which is absurd. How would you like 40% of all of your income being given to the US government which has the money sense of a 12 year old who just got his first allowance?
    >I think the underlying problem with our debt is our spending not our income.

Until you realize that Trump is going to reduce government revenue and continue just about the same spending on the shit you mentioned while cutting education and other necessary things. So basically cut government revenue and offer no alternate source of income to make up for the lost revenue you lose when you cut taxes across the board.

The debt also hardly comes from the military, seeing as how it's only like 4% of the annual GDP. Countries like Russia and Saudi Arabia spend more of the GDP on their military.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
    This is evidence enough that what I've been saying this entire time is true, go out and hold a signpost all you want, they're not gonna give a shit as long as they see a dollar bill in front of you.
    You're right, so that's why you pull the dollar bill away. It's unfortunate the President who was elected views the entire country as a dollar bill though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
    The real problem is what we spend on. We own the strongest military in the world and spend the most on it by a few hundred BILLION dollars. In case whoever reads this doesn't get that, go ahead and take China, who has the second most expensive military at 210 billion/yr. We spend THREE TIMES MORE on defense and military than CHINA, and Russia spends 69 billion/yr. Let that sink in, the US pays 9x more annually for military than Russia, instead of on than things that it could ACTUALLY BE USED FOR, which would help the deficit. America is in no state of danger. We could half our defense budget and still be fine. With what we pay now, China and Russia could unite and we'd still be paying 2x more in military, total. We would still lead by ~50 billion if we halved our defense budget, saving 300 billion annually. 1/3 of a trillion, if you didn't know..
    Like I said above, the amount of money the US spends isn't that big when you look at GDP % in comparison to other powerhouses. They spend 600 billion because their GDP is so large, but I agree it is a sinkhole.

I feel like people say "OH THE DEBT IS BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID SPENDING" (Don't get me wrong, a lot of the debt is due to stupidity) but a lot of the debt was built to halt things like the 2008 economy collapse under Obama. It was necessary to grow the debt or everyone would've been fucked.

https://www.thebalance.com/the-u-s-d...so-big-3305778

a good read

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xlux View Post
    By no means I am trying to be racist, but is that motherfucker from India?
    deport that motherfucker to a place he belongs.
    He's from New York lmfao. You sound stupid, he's an idiot but making it a race thing is idiotic.
    Last edited by Confluency; 12-14-2017 at 08:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Notice how everybody who was for the FCC repeal has an R beside their name. The "both parties are equally bad" argument is tired and proven to be wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

>I think the underlying problem with our debt is our spending not our income.

Until you realize that Trump is going to reduce government revenue and continue just about the same spending on the shit you mentioned while cutting education and other necessary things. So basically cut government revenue and offer no alternate source of income to make up for the lost revenue you lose when you cut taxes across the board.

The debt also hardly comes from the military, seeing as how it's only like 4% of the annual GDP. Countries like Russia and Saudi Arabia spend more of the GDP on their military.

You're right, so that's why you pull the dollar bill away. It's unfortunate the President who was elected views the entire country as a dollar bill though.

Like I said above, the amount of money the US spends isn't that big when you look at GDP % in comparison to other powerhouses. They spend 600 billion because their GDP is so large, but I agree it is a sinkhole.

I feel like people say "OH THE DEBT IS BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID SPENDING" (Don't get me wrong, a lot of the debt is due to stupidity) but a lot of the debt was built to halt things like the 2008 economy collapse under Obama. It was necessary to grow the debt or everyone would've been fucked.

https://www.thebalance.com/the-u-s-d...so-big-3305778

a good read

- - - Updated - - -

He's from New York lmfao. You sound stupid, he's an idiot but making it a race thing is idiotic.
    Yes I do sound stupid, so what? Least I don't cry about some brain dead Indian looking motherfucker and let him take control over the internet because that idiot motherfucker is piss poor cunt.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yes I do sound stupid, so what? Least I don't cry about some brain dead Indian looking motherfucker and let him take control over the internet because that idiot motherfucker is piss poor cunt.
    Really have no idea what you're trying to say here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Really have no idea what you're trying to say here.
    Whatever, I see no point making post to couple of nut jobs who have no idea what I was speaking of, so please, roast me as much as you want, most of them will be pathetic anyways.
    Last edited by Charion; 12-14-2017 at 09:01 PM.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    How are smaller companies and businesses going to get the chance to be recognized if they're not accessible..?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Power For This Useful Post:

Matthew (12-17-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    We're going back in history just repealling Net Neutrality. you have to be so fucking stupid to start limiting the internet more than it already was.

Access to the internet should be a basic human right, especially in this generation
    Last edited by boy; 12-15-2017 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Only Mignon and Jessica tried to save Net Neutrality the way ajit Pai and those other men laughed at their speeches was deplorable and very unprofessional in my opinion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryuk For This Useful Post:

Matthew (12-17-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattle View Post
    Politics fucked because we got retards holding government positions.
    This some facts bro.

Thanks
    Welcome to one of the most corrupt "democratic" countries in the world. With enough money, anyone can buy a politician, and have the laws changed in their favor. I bet none of you remember when Trump said for $1M USD, he would drop out of the race. I wish someone had paid that bounty.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    O'er the land of the fREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Trump Supporter
    Lol I hope you liberals understand why letting immigrants in is bad now
    Legit comment from a Trump supporter I saw after Net Neutrality was repealed LOL. Their mental gymnastics skills are fucking amazing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You should have seen this coming when you voted for papa bear Trump now you get what you deserve

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123