Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

RIP my purple flashlight.

I feel like this new patched fucked over my beautiful, sexy ass purple flashlights. They take a long while to blind killers now. At first, I thought it was only to the Wraith, but it's for all killers too. What do you guys think about this? Is it shit now, or am I being autistic? :^)

If I helped in any way, please click the thanks button! It will be very appreciated!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    I feel like this new patched fucked over my beautiful, sexy ass purple flashlights. They take a long while to blind killers now. At first, I thought it was only to the Wraith, but it's for all killers too. What do you guys think about this? Is it shit now, or am I being autistic? :^)
    yeah it takes way longer now. even with pink and either purple or green addon - for several killers. its harder now. the game is imo very hard for survivors. killers have a lot of OP perks.

Thanks
    Yep, this suck now. I do not want to go back to rank 1 because this was the only good weapon against good killer.

Now it's better to take for purple flashlight is battery + lens. Odd bulb and halogen is out of meta I think.

Now the blinding of the killer lasts over 1 second (1.4s) so you have to start blinding when he put survi on the shoulder. For comparison, the instat-blind flashlight was blinded in about 0.6s.
    Btw. The blinding time has now been extended, so people will abuse flashlights on pallets. I never supported it, but now the devs are forcing us to do it.
    Last edited by Darkdania; 12-15-2017 at 03:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well the purple flashlight deserved a nerf

Thanks

Thanks
    play keep away "from the killer" works best for me I have lots of lights never use them though.

Thanks
    Am I THE only one whom finds it ironic that you put your texts in purple talking about purple flashlights.....like this is just hysterical! ROFL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by parasit0id View Post
    yeah it takes way longer now. even with pink and either purple or green addon - for several killers. its harder now. the game is imo very hard for survivors. killers have a lot of OP perks.

WHAT?

Survivors don't even have to fucking survive to rank up. You stay in a game for 10 minutes and you have enough points to run at the killer, suicide on the hook and rank up.

Go play killer for a bit, you clearly haven't played enough to realize which is more difficult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by richardhur View Post
    WHAT?

Survivors don't even have to fucking survive to rank up. You stay in a game for 10 minutes and you have enough points to run at the killer, suicide on the hook and rank up.

Go play killer for a bit, you clearly haven't played enough to realize which is more difficult.
    It is easier to rank up with killer than survivor. However it is constant work as killer; hunting, pallets, gen destruction, windows, arrogant fuckers who deserved to be camped(looking at you purple flashlight fuckers etc)
    However, it is far simplier for a survivor to get points....
    loot chests, totems, generators, unhook survivors. Survivors dont have to survive to rank up. Killers don't have to kill to rank up(but it helps)

Thanks
    WHAT?

But What is more important to you getting pip or survive match. I dont care About rank anymore. But let me ask you nerfing every sprint perk when they added exhaustion, nerfing self care, less palets on maps,nerfing sabotage,nerfing decisive,borrowed time, and adding blood lust to killer.
    I mean YES it is very hard for survivors. They rather should rollback to 1.4 update and think What they did wrong from 1.5
    Last edited by jakubr21; 12-15-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks
    WHAT?

+1 playing as survivors is so easy

just put ds borrowed time dead hard self care purple flashlight ez pip

playing as killer these days especially on high rank is so damn hard

Thanks
    My only complaint about the old flashlight situation was with the odd bulb. All they had to do was nerf it a bit or make it not stackable with other power addons. Instead, they nerf everything, including the grey addons.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Yeah, I'm so sad that I can't be a scumbag anymore. Already missing my insta blind flashlight.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Justinandtim For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]T-800 (12-16-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinandtim View Post
    Yeah, I'm so sad that I can't be a scumbag anymore. Already missing my insta blind flashlight.
    do some more bloodweb and get your flashlights stocked back up :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilandau3000 View Post
    do some more bloodweb and get your flashlights stocked back up :-)
    I was talking about the nerf on odd bulb. I have more than 400 purple flashlights.
    Last edited by Justinandtim; 12-16-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast