Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fx666666 View Post
    its cuz the hack is not optimized and is external
    Yup pretty much that, hence I said that I can't do anything about it. All that a user can do to make it run better, is to throw better hardware at it.
    Last edited by Digitalcat; 12-18-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks
    So turns out it wasn't even low FPS, it was just some other very bad stutter caused by the hack that makes it seem exactly like low fps (I didn't have in-game fps counter on at the time). I was getting 150 fps at 1080 res but still had the stutter making it seem like 30-40fps. I turned on v-sync and its gone . Now, I'd rather not play an online game with v-sync enabled, but whatever. This is much better. Thanks for the help, I'm just gonna be using the no recoil/spread mostly. Aimbot is a tad much for me lol
    Last edited by Zirkum; 12-18-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirkum View Post
    So turns out it wasn't even low FPS, it was just some other very bad stutter caused by the hack that makes it seem exactly like low fps (I didn't have in-game fps counter on at the time). I was getting 150 fps at 1080 res but still had the stutter making it seem like 30-40fps. I turned on v-sync and its gone . Now, I'd rather not play an online game with v-sync enabled, but whatever. This is much better. Thanks for the help, I'm just gonna be using the no recoil/spread mostly. Aimbot is a tad much for me lol
    Glad that it helped you lad, you can also try closing origin in the background!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Digitalcat For This Useful Post:

GZN (12-18-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalcat View Post
    The reason why ESP doesn't work, is because the hack fails to overlay it self on your game. Which again, I don't have that issue, and I'm trying really, really hard to recreate it, but with the fifth attempt now of booting the hack on different servers, It just doesn't disappear for me.

When you open Battlefield 4, the hack disappears and opens a new window with a different icon on your taskbar, make sure you click on that so it becomes your main window. Before Battlefield 4 comes up on your taskbar That's how I do it.
    Sorry for my delay. But, continuing, I was able to use the hack. I rebooted the computer, disabled the antivirus, went to open the hack as administrator, origin and then the bf4 as administrator in widescreen mode and when I changed the icon of the hack and clicked. It worked like this

EDIT: One more thing, thanks for the attention and patience! ♥
    Last edited by GZN; 12-18-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GZN View Post
    Sorry for my delay. But, continuing, I was able to use the hack. I rebooted the computer, disabled the antivirus, went to open the hack as administrator, origin and then the bf4 as administrator in widescreen mode and when I changed the icon of the hack and clicked. It worked like this

EDIT: One more thing, thanks for the attention and patience! ♥
    No problem lad!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Digitalcat For This Useful Post:

GZN (12-18-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Works like a charm my man!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Make sure you have BF4 on borderless or window mode as stated on the post

- - - Updated - - -

Same goes for me all works except ESP, can't see the overlay, it only works if i alt+tab to it, Cant see ESP,

Also it wouyld be good if you could also choose ALT for Aimbot,

For anyone else wanting ALT what i did was Use AHK and create a script, Edit it and type this: Capslock::Alt

That will remap your Capslock to Alt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalcat View Post
    Are you running the 64bit version of Battlefield 4? Make sure you run the hack in Administrator mode.

Edit: Make sure that you run Battlefield 4 in Windowed mode or Borderless, before you run the game. Also make sure you have the hack as your main window when you start battlefield 4, so make sure the hack is selected in the taskbar before the game shows up in there.
    How can i make sure the hack is the main window?

Here's a Gif: https : // gyazo . com / 1bed3e720cc2403b7b4fcecf70d240a2 (remove the spaces)

I have to tab out of the game and to the program for me to see the overlay and ESP
    Last edited by Jetalir; 12-19-2017 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks
    whats the home button? XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetalir View Post
    How can i make sure the hack is the main window?

Here's a Gif: https : // gyazo . com / 1bed3e720cc2403b7b4fcecf70d240a2 (remove the spaces)

I have to tab out of the game and to the program for me to see the overlay and ESP
    Before the game boots up, make sure you have the hack selected as your main window, so ensure you have clicked on it and stay on it on the taskbar! I'll also change aimbot to alt next update, as that seems to be the preferred key by you lads.

Quote Originally Posted by 420apm View Post
    whats the home button? XD
    The button right above delete, surrounded by the button Page Down, Page UP and END.
    Last edited by Digitalcat; 12-19-2017 at 06:11 AM.

Thanks
    Guys: Run the hack exe > Run battlefield > The hack icon in your taskbar will change > RIGHT AWAY BEFORE BATTLEFIELD OPENS either 1 ) click on the hack icon in taskbar again or 2) right click on it and then click on the smaller icon above 'pin to taskbar' in the 'popup' to ensure it's selected as your main window. The 2nd option is what I had to do, just clicking it in taskbar doesn't keep it selected for some reason. If you do it before battlefield boots the overlay stays while you navigate in the battlefield menus and in-game. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    AIMBOT doesnt work for me, wont aim at them

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiskungen View Post
    AIMBOT doesnt work for me, wont aim at them
    Make sure you choose a Aimbot mode in the hack menu. Or else it won't work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    was just banned from a server, detected? no spectators on, didnt get votebanned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattiskungen View Post
    was just banned from a server, detected? no spectators on, didnt get votebanned
    Got a picture of it happening? Was it a Punkbuster ban though? A Admin can still ban you from their server if they suspect you for hacking.
    Last edited by Digitalcat; 12-19-2017 at 08:01 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast