Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

[Tutorial] How to use SNIPR

Introduction
    SNIPR is a well known cracking program out there, I started off with SentryMBA and realized it's shit then moved on to SNIPR. Well, it's not the best cracking tool but it's still something. Unlike SentryMBA, SNIPR comes with lots of different config already including Spotify, Facebook, Instagram, Origin etc... Downside? You have to pay, unless you have a cracked SNIPR. Be very careful with the cracked SNIPR out there, there might be virus in it. I might release a cracked SNIPR soon when Cracking section become more active. Okay, let's continue with the tutorial!

1. First off, open SNIPR after you have downloaded it.

2. Select the site that you want to crack (tick it), and insert proxies if required. (GREEN BOXES = Proxyless, BLUE BOXES = Proxies Required) Press the icon on the top right to insert your proxy file.

3. After you have put your proxy file in, press the button next to it and select your combolist file.

4. After you select your combolist, your SNIPR should start start cracking accounts. Grab a drink, come back in an hour and you'll see some accounts showing in the list. Enjoy.
    Fitbit SE Service
    Email me on mpghgravity@gmail.com for faster response

< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >

Do not hesitate to IM / PM / VM me if you have any questions.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Gravity For This Useful Post:

BigD01 (08-30-2018),Bigman45 (02-04-2019),captjellybean (05-24-2019),cemet212 (12-22-2017),Chu Feng (11-17-2018),Creed's Life (01-05-2018),crewpoek (03-20-2018),DAEITANI (12-18-2017),enplaned8 (12-17-2017),ezzatnia (09-05-2018),fabcai (02-04-2018),Hentai (12-17-2017),iTensaZangetsu (12-29-2017),kraize7 (12-20-2017),learner01 (06-09-2019),Magtanggol (11-15-2018),Maxi1993123 (01-01-2019),old43 (10-17-2018),RFburns (12-30-2017),ryandu101 (01-20-2019),seansingh91 (08-30-2018),smokingman (12-29-2017),TGdennis (11-12-2018),Toofly65 (12-29-2017),Trixxyz (07-18-2018),vm91 (01-22-2019)

Thanks
    nice tutorial bro! Might check it out later

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity! View Post
    Introduction
    SNIPR is a well known cracking program out there, I started off with SentryMBA and realized it's shit then moved on to SNIPR. Well, it's not the best cracking tool but it's still something. Unlike SentryMBA, SNIPR comes with lots of different config already including Spotify, Facebook, Instagram, Origin etc... Downside? You have to pay, unless you have a cracked SNIPR. Be very careful with the cracked SNIPR out there, there might be virus in it. I might release a cracked SNIPR soon when Cracking section become more active. Okay, let's continue with the tutorial!

2. Select the site that you want to crack (tick it), and insert proxies if required. (GREEN BOXES = Proxyless, BLUE BOXES = Proxies Required) Press the icon on the top right to insert your proxy file.

3. After you have put your proxy file in, press the button next to it and select your combolist file.

4. After you select your combolist, your SNIPR should start start cracking accounts. Grab a drink, come back in an hour and you'll see some accounts showing in the list. Enjoy.
    Subscribed to the thread, be sure to notify me when you release a cracked version, hope to test your tutorial afterall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks alot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thanks for tutorial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    waiting for the cracked version

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by iviax; 12-20-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    ** I recommend anybody who decides to download a cracked version of snipr to use it on a rdp or vmware . most "Cracked" apps usually have rats keyloggers viruses; you name it.
    Always confirm you are talking to me. I will always accept the request for proof from anyone. Beware of impersonators.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Where to get the quality combolist though?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't know what you did not like on Sentry. I tried my luck couple years ago with a Sentry that was modded/configured for PSN accounts and it was fairly successful. As I didn't have time, I shared it in exchange of some accounts and these dudes were really successful with a good combo.

Did things changed so much from that time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuopiotis View Post
    I don't know what you did not like on Sentry. I tried my luck couple years ago with a Sentry that was modded/configured for PSN accounts and it was fairly successful. As I didn't have time, I shared it in exchange of some accounts and these dudes were really successful with a good combo.

Did things changed so much from that time?
    Sentry still working fine, I don’t like it cause you have to look for config yourself and unless you know someone that has config already or else you just gonna get lots of outdated config in other places
    Fitbit SE Service
    Email me on mpghgravity@gmail.com for faster response

< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >

Do not hesitate to IM / PM / VM me if you have any questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Sorry for the dumb question i'm curious about this and want to know if anyone has answers, with programs like these does it create new accounts and allow you to use them (hacked) or does it take people information on real accounts and just give you their passwords/emails etc? If so, would someone be able to say access my email address using one of these programs? Also for people with credit card information on their profiles would people be able to buy items using their credentials?If so would there be a way to "protect" your account from having this happen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Introduction

Honestly think i'm in love with you. lol im learning a lot from u thanks man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Sentry still working fine, I don’t like it cause you have to look for config yourself and unless you know someone that has config already or else you just gonna get lots of outdated config in other places
    Hi! My configuration was quite great during the time, but I don't know if it should be replaced. If you want I can find it and give you to try it, free of course! Or to anyone needs it.

I have also bought program for proxies and from somewhere to give me HQ proxies daily for a year more if you need, I can just not do it all the time cause of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuopiotis View Post
    Hi! My configuration was quite great during the time, but I don't know if it should be replaced. If you want I can find it and give you to try it, free of course! Or to anyone needs it.

I have also bought program for proxies and from somewhere to give me HQ proxies daily for a year more if you need, I can just not do it all the time cause of time.
    I would actually appreciate it, was aiming to start cracking accounts.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast