WTSCryptocurrency Exchange | Buying and Selling Cryptos For PayPal

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Cryptocurrency Exchange | Buying and Selling Cryptos For PayPal
ArushKaria 24/7 Cryptocurrency Exchange

The Most Reliable Currency Exchange on MPGH


Current Stock

$1700 Bitcoin

$800 Ethereum

$1200 Litecoin

$390 DASH

$130 Ethereum Classic







Selling BTC - +25%
$100 BTC : $125 PayPal

Buying BTC - 1:1
$100 BTC : $100 PayPal.







Selling ETH - +25%
$100 ETH : 125 PayPal

Buying ETH - +5%
$100 ETH : $105 PayPal







Selling LTC - +20%
$100 LTC : $120 PayPal

Buying LTC - 1:1
$100 LTC : $100 PayPal







Selling DASH - +20%
$100 DASH : $120 PayPal

Buying DASH - 1:1
$100 DASH : $100 PayPal





Selling ETC - 20%
$100 ETC : $120 PayPal

Buying ETC - 1:1
$100 ETC - $100 PayPal


 
Terms of Service
  • You go first unless you possess over 100 vouches.
  • I reserve the right to decline trading with anyone.
  • I will give you the PayPal payment once there is 1 confirmation on the transaction.
  • Payment in PayPal only through friends and family.
  • If you trade with me you agree to these terms of services.
  • I reserve the right to change the terms of service at any time.
  • If I am selling Bitcoin, the minimum amount has to be $100.



 
Skype
My Skype is arush.karia I have many imposters, so I recommend you add me through this - [img]https://**********.com/addskype/arush.karia.png[/img]ⓘ


 
Vouch Thread
I have over 45 vouches. This is my vouch thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=959627
Quote Originally Posted by ScottRW9 View Post
added on Skype
Added you back.
+Vouch! Responded to me instantly, then did a whole $20 ether exchange for my paypal. Would recommend to anyone, great seller!
Could you change
Selling ETH - +20%
$100 ETH : 120 PayPal

to

Selling ETH - +25%
$100 ETH : $125 PayPal
@Hova @Shadow

Edit :
Sorry for bumping within 24 hours, I just wanted my thread changed. I hope this won't lead to an infraction. Thanks in advance.
Talking to "arush.karia" on Skype.
added you just now on Skype ,
we talking ?
just perfect ++ recommended for everyone interested to make instant exchange !

Thanks
Hi , I spoke you in Skype
Talking to you on skype. $400 Paypal deal
i added you , so can you reply here you have so many people at same name

thanks
I'm really interested in buying ripple if you have or if you can get.
I need 35$ of ETH paying with paypal. How much?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?