Thanks

Java game hacking

I was wondering if there is any good documentation or threads about java read memory writing memory and ect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lmao ... Java h@cking .do u even know what JVM is?

Thanks
    its prob not the most efficent and or best way to do it but like I already know the language won't hurt to learn this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Williams29 View Post
    its prob not the most efficent and or best way to do it but like I already know the language won't hurt to learn this
    u cant (fullstop).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappatos View Post
    u cant (fullstop).
    ****** com/Jonatino/Java-Memory-Manipulation with that in theory you will be able to make a full external cheat for any game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    ****** com/Jonatino/Java-Memory-Manipulation with that in theory you will be able to make a full external cheat for any game
    try to cheat with java goodluck... what a waste of time.u are ignorant
    goodluck with debugging/hooking and unhooking X)

Thanks
    try to cheat with java goodluck... what a waste of time.u are ignorant
    goodluck with debugging/hooking and unhooking X)
    Your sentence just gave me stage 3 autism

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Williams29 For This Useful Post:

nickoshiMa (12-30-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Your sentence just gave me stage 3 autism
    u are talking about cheating with java... u dont even need me to get stage 3 autism.
    thank god i have condoms in my eyes coz i would get aids

Start ur coding lessons with "hello world" then jump to the basics.
    U will figure out why u are autistic.
    U are talking about hacking and instead of using C/C++,u are talking about Java.That pretty much shows the reader that u have no idea how Java works/whats bytecode and the fact that Java uses JVM.
    Thats what u need to do is ,code in C++ -> inject dll.Good luck doing that in Java xD.Also i will be waiting for ur first "hack" review.
    The only reason to use somewhat Java,is the Android "hacks"/malware.
    Other than that,u are retarded wanna be hacker who tries to decompile .exe and wants to hack/cheat with Java LMAO

P.S What kind of retard adds numbers in the end of his nickname.Is that ur IQ?LMAO.
    Last edited by Kappatos; 12-21-2017 at 02:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    u are talking about cheating with java... u dont even need me to get stage 3 autism.

U are talking about hacking and instead of using C/C++,u are talking about Java.That pretty much shows the reader that u have no idea how Java works/whats bytecode and the fact that Java uses JVM.
    Thats what u need to do is ,code in C++ -> inject dll.Good luck doing that in Java xD.Also i will be waiting for ur first "hack" review.
    Other than that,u are retarded wanna be hacker who tries to decompile .exe and wants to hack/cheat with Java LMAO

P.S What kind of retard adds numbers in the end of his nickname.Is that ur IQ?LMAO.
    jesus christ you shut that kid down

Selling Bitcoin!
    15% Rate
    $1.15 Paypal for Every $1 BTC
    Click to add me on IM!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Gamehacking in java is perfectly possible, OP even linked to a library that allows you to read from and write to memory. That is all you need to make a fully functional cheat. There are plenty of examples of fully external cheats in .NET that you could port over to Java using the library linked above. C/++ is not the magical answer to every gamehacking related question, nor is it the only option when it comes to cheating in games. If the game in question runs on java you'll probably be better off coding your hacks in java, so you can more easily make use of reflection to hook into the game. If it doesn't run on java and you don't need hooking then an external java cheat can do the trick just fine.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

BlueCow (07-31-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by critikal17 View Post
    jesus christ you shut that kid down
    low quality answer by a low quality user i guess.stupid necroposters 29iq total

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    Gamehacking in java is perfectly possible, OP even linked to a library that allows you to read from and write to memory. That is all you need to make a fully functional cheat. There are plenty of examples of fully external cheats in .NET that you could port over to Java using the library linked above. C/++ is not the magical answer to every gamehacking related question, nor is it the only option when it comes to cheating in games. If the game in question runs on java you'll probably be better off coding your hacks in java, so you can more easily make use of reflection to hook into the game. If it doesn't run on java and you don't need hooking then an external java cheat can do the trick just fine.

Define "hacking".Do u mean cheating?Then what exactly.How many times out of 100 u need to reverse aka debugging the game itself to check for functions to hook/game guards ->bypass?A way to go is code a dll and inject it.
    There are so many wrong stuff in ur post... The only games that u can probably cheat with java are mobile games.

Its not my job to learn u how programming works or how to hack but damn... What a shame.
    U should go by urself into the cheating section of each game and check the cheats by urself.Give me a number how many cheats are coded in java...

U people are stupid and ignorant
    If u mean hacking with the definition of hacking,then java is the most retarded answer to begin with.
    If u find a single lesson in system programming (univ) that teaches java instead of C,then i will jump from the window.C/C++ is the only way to go /Python for scripting.Java is nowhere close LUL

99% of u people are ignorant and thats why this section is dead .The only questions around are for basics or necroposting.
    Go fcking code hacks in Java LUL what a joke.

I will say it 1 more time: its not my job to change ur mind.U probably have never cheated once in ur life.U will probably delete ur system32 folder coz google says "system32 is virus".The thing is each gamer presses the shortcut to play the game,and the only way to cheat is somekind of C++ or a script(AHK?) to do his job coz there is some kind of anticheat. Get over it ,walk from point A to point B and not from point A to C to ..... to B.
    Its 2k17.Dont use the wrong tool to do ur job way more difficult which will probably end up being failure.

Besides,why u are soooo stupid and ignorant to choose java when u can try C#?
    Yea smart call to use JNA to call C native libs instead of coding in C++.
    Last edited by Kappatos; 12-29-2017 at 08:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The only ignorant person here is you.

Define "hacking".Do u mean cheating?
    By gamehacking I mean any form of it. Ranging from wallhacks to maphacks to bots for games.

How many times out of 100 u need to reverse aka debugging the game itself to check for functions to hook/game guards ->bypass?
    First of all, reverse engineering and debugging is not the same thing. Secondly, hooking functions is hardly ever necessary, which is why external cheats exist. You can have a full fledged multihacks done externally without having to hook a single function. There was a proof of concept release a little while ago that demonstrated a way to get a full access handle to a game process without opening it yourself, which bypassed nearly every anticheat.

A way to go is code a dll and inject it.
    There are so many wrong stuff in ur post... The only games that u can probably cheat with java are mobile games.
    Another way is going external, no DLL needed. The ****** OP linked to allows you to read from and write to memory of other processes, which is all you need. Mobile games aren't the only games where Java has an edge, there are PC games written in java you know? An example being runescape. The majority of the "better" bots there are coded in java. You know, the kind that relies on reflection and code injection rather than reading screen pixels.

Its not my job to learn u how programming works or how to hack but damn... What a shame.
    I know how to program thank you very much, I rarely ever work with java. My carreer is based around C# and C++.

U should go by urself into the cheating section of each game and check the cheats by urself.Give me a number how many cheats are coded in java...
    Outside of the runescape section not a whole lot of them are coded in java. The reason for this is that java is not the ideal choice. But to claim java can't be used for gamehacking is nonsense.

If u mean hacking with the definition of hacking,then java is the most retarded answer to begin with.
    If u find a single lesson in system programming (univ) that teaches java instead of C,then i will jump from the window.C/C++ is the only way to go /Python for scripting.Java is nowhere close LUL
    This entire bit makes no sense at all. Java is still the leading language in a lot of fields, just take a look at https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/ for proof.

99% of u people are ignorant and thats why this section is dead .The only questions around are for basics or necroposting.
    Go fcking code hacks in Java LUL what a joke.
    You seem pretty salty, this section is dead because there is a lack of moderation and a lack of interest in general. Most people eager to learn programming don't come to a gamehacking forum for it. The percentage of people that want to get into programming just to make cheats is low.

I will say it 1 more time: its not my job to change ur mind.U probably have never cheated once in ur life.U will probably delete ur system32 folder coz google says "system32 is virus".The thing is each gamer presses the shortcut to play the game,and the only way to cheat is somekind of C++ or a script(AHK?) to do his job coz there is some kind of anticheat. Get over it ,walk from point A to point B and not from point A to C to ..... to B.
    Its 2k17.Dont use the wrong tool to do ur job way more difficult which will probably end up being failure.
    You can check my profile/started threads to see that in the past I was active in this community. I have contributed a fair bit to the Vindictus scene, where I was the first to publish a cheat to gain access to the games' console commands, which led to items being spawned and bosses being one-hit killed, amongst other things. I've made small contributions to the Call of Duty scene, and wrote plenty of tutorials aimed at teaching people the basics of gamehacking, in C++.

It being 2k17 has nothing to do with the OP's question. He already posesses knowledge of the Java programming language, why should he learn a new language just to make cheats, when java is capable of doing the same thing. Sure, it'd be more efficient to do it in C++ but that's beside the point. He asked for references to people having done the same thing before.

Besides,why u are soooo stupid and ignorant to choose java when u can try C#?
    Yea smart call to use JNA to call C native libs instead of coding in C++.
    Yes, nice call. Bash java for needing JNI to call into native code, while C# needs Interop/marshalling to do the same thing. They're both not native languages and both need a bridge to call into native code.

This is the last message I'll dedicate to your nonsense. Have a nice day, don't get triggered over people using other programming languages. We're not living in 2010 anymore.

A small edit to help OP along; I found this by digging on google: https://pastebin.com/Vq8wfy39
    It's a pretty old pastebin, so you might want to download it in case it does get removed in the near future.
    Last edited by Hell_Demon; 12-29-2017 at 04:59 PM.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

BlueCow (07-31-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    The only ignorant person here is you.

By gamehacking I mean any form of it. Ranging from wallhacks to maphacks to bots for games.

First of all, reverse engineering and debugging is not the same thing. Secondly, hooking functions is hardly ever necessary, which is why external cheats exist. You can have a full fledged multihacks done externally without having to hook a single function. There was a proof of concept release a little while ago that demonstrated a way to get a full access handle to a game process without opening it yourself, which bypassed nearly every anticheat.

Another way is going external, no DLL needed. The ****** OP linked to allows you to read from and write to memory of other processes, which is all you need. Mobile games aren't the only games where Java has an edge, there are PC games written in java you know? An example being runescape. The majority of the "better" bots there are coded in java. You know, the kind that relies on reflection and code injection rather than reading screen pixels.

I know how to program thank you very much, I rarely ever work with java. My carreer is based around C# and C++.

Outside of the runescape section not a whole lot of them are coded in java. The reason for this is that java is not the ideal choice. But to claim java can't be used for gamehacking is nonsense.

This entire bit makes no sense at all. Java is still the leading language in a lot of fields, just take a look at https://www.tiobe.com/tiobe-index/ for proof.

You seem pretty salty, this section is dead because there is a lack of moderation and a lack of interest in general. Most people eager to learn programming don't come to a gamehacking forum for it. The percentage of people that want to get into programming just to make cheats is low.

You can check my profile/started threads to see that in the past I was active in this community. I have contributed a fair bit to the Vindictus scene, where I was the first to publish a cheat to gain access to the games' console commands, which led to items being spawned and bosses being one-hit killed, amongst other things. I've made small contributions to the Call of Duty scene, and wrote plenty of tutorials aimed at teaching people the basics of gamehacking, in C++.

It being 2k17 has nothing to do with the OP's question. He already posesses knowledge of the Java programming language, why should he learn a new language just to make cheats, when java is capable of doing the same thing. Sure, it'd be more efficient to do it in C++ but that's beside the point. He asked for references to people having done the same thing before.

Yes, nice call. Bash java for needing JNI to call into native code, while C# needs Interop/marshalling to do the same thing. They're both not native languages and both need a bridge to call into native code.

This is the last message I'll dedicate to your nonsense. Have a nice day, don't get triggered over people using other programming languages. We're not living in 2010 anymore.

A small edit to help OP along; I found this by digging on google: https://pastebin.com/Vq8wfy39
    It's a pretty old pastebin, so you might want to download it in case it does get removed in the near future.
    I wont spend anymore more than 3 minutes.
    Someone calls himself "programmer".If u know how to code in a single language only,then u are probably ignorant (plural).
    U have a number of tools as programmer.If u are supposed to use a shovel to hit a nail,then well done.Nothing else to discuss but if u reread the post ,i think i m pretty clear in what i m saying.

I said:
    Get over it ,walk from point A to point B and not from point A to C to ..... to B.

Now reread it 2-3 times.I never said its impossible but its not the wise way to go.If u wanna argue even for that,then ask urself whats the point of no return.

"First of all, reverse engineering and debugging is not the same thing."
    Are u stupid?
    Why would u refer to reverse engineering - generally the way(s if prular) to get the infos and usefull stuff out of a product- and debugging ?
    Why would u even need to say that?Holy sht.Wanna be teacher who doesnt know how to teach.
    Let me guess,u never used a debugger... Lmao.I was refered to olly.Go google what it is

I m done with this stupid retarded necroposting part of forum.
    Go fcking do h@x with Java.
    Wannabe guy wants to argue over games that made in Java and can be hacked with Java cheats in 2k17.<
    Go and find the exceptions and make arguments based on those . //clapclap.

U kept repeating the fact that he gave me some kind of "memory manipulation" libs.The title of the topic was "Java GAME hacking".
    Sorry it wasnt runescaping (or w/e its called/is).

Holy sub.what a waste why did i even argue... Good luck with the Java h@x muhaha.
    Last edited by Kappatos; 12-29-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    A bit late ik but you i wanted to say, you can use jda to write and read memory its actually possible.