Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by imbasu View Post
    I can run the .exe but when I log in, the program is stuck on Authenticating user, I've seen others get this issue with Grimoire.

More info,
    My dir structure is:

~/Documents/Grimoire 3.8/
    ~/Documents/Grimoire 3.9/
    ~/Documents/rbot/

While Grimoire 3.8 works 100% fine, I cannot authenticate using G 3.9 or Rbot.
    A recent AE update broke the authentication on most bots. Biney updated Grimoire 3.8, that's why it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

Thanks
    I cant download you new link

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It's pending approval

Thanks
    file approved
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

rodit (06-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can you give me a quick script for arcangrove rep pls. Also I think Rbot is the only bot working right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HpRizMp0 View Post
    Can you give me a quick script for arcangrove rep pls. Also I think Rbot is the only bot working right now
    Pretty sure Grimoire 3.8 is still working :P

If you tell me what quests need to be done for Arcangrove rep I can make the bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by rodit View Post
    Pretty sure Grimoire 3.8 is still working :P

If you tell me what quests need to be done for Arcangrove rep I can make the bot.
    gorillaphant poaching quest, il try grimoire later, but heres the quest. Thanks

Thanks
    Could you explain how to use the skills tab? And maybe how to use it with the already implemented scripts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Would you mind if I assist you in the documentation of your script methods and implementations?

e.g. Bot.Inventory.Contains(string)
    Accepts a string literal as a parameter and returns a boolean value of the parameter matches an item name that exists in the player's inventory.

This interest was spurned by my interest in coding, I'm writing my own pretty complex scripts, and I wanted to know the following commands:

bot.Player.KillForTempItem(string, int)
    bot.Player.Move(double, double) ? bot.Map.Cell(string, string)
    Last edited by imbasu; 06-02-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by HpRizMp0 View Post
    gorillaphant poaching quest, il try grimoire later, but heres the quest. Thanks
    This script will do the Gorillaphant Poaching quest: https://pastebin.com/FQzzAGXq

- - - Updated - - -

Would you mind if I assist you in the documentation of your script methods and implementations?

e.g. Bot.Inventory.Contains(string)
    Accepts a string literal as a parameter and returns a boolean value of the parameter matches an item name that exists in the player's inventory.

This interest was spurned by my interest in coding, I'm writing my own pretty complex scripts, and I wanted to know the following commands:

bot.Player.KillForTempItem(string, int)
    bot.Player.Move(double, double) ? bot.Map.Cell(string, string)
    I would appreciate any help with the documentation (I pretty much just stopped writing it after I added the autocomplete feature to the script editor). If you want, send me any documentation you have written and I'll update it (I could put it on ****** so I don't have to create new releases when it's updated).

There is no explicit function bot.Player.KillForTempItem but one of the arguments for bot.Player.KillForItem is a boolean indicating whether or not the item is a temporary item. For example, if you wanted to kill for the Slain Gorillaphants quest item, the syntax would be as follows: bot.Player.KillForItem("Gorillaphant", "Slain Gorillaphant", 10, true), where 10 is the number of Slain Gorillaphant items to get, and true indicates its a temporary item.

To move the player, you can use bot.Player.WalkTo(int, int), and to jump to another cell/pad, you can use bot.Player.Jump(string, string), where the first argument is the name of the cell, and the second the name of the pad (e.g. bot.Player.Jump("Spawn", "Enter")).

If you have any more questions, please ask; I'd love to know what scripts your making as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CrumpetTasty View Post
    Could you explain how to use the skills tab? And maybe how to use it with the already implemented scripts?
    To use the skills tab, all you have to do is add skills you want the bot to use (add button in bottom right). If you would like to customise when these skills are used, click the 'Edit Use Rule' button with the skill that you want to customise selected in the listbox (on the left). In the window that pops up, select the desired rule from the combo box (e.g. the mana or health use rule), and configure it in the property box on the right. Once you've done that, you can close the use rule window. Make sure the 'Override Script SkillTimer' checkbox is checked. To use these skills with a script, at the beginning of the script, just add a call to the bot.Skills.StartTimer() method. You can also add custom skill use rules in scripts, and I can explain further how to do this if you would like? You can also save and load your skill sets (e.g. for different classes) using the skills window.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodit For This Useful Post:

HpRizMp0 (06-03-2018),imbasu (06-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If you have any more questions, please ask; I'd love to know what scripts your making as well
    This might get some bad rep but I'm making a bot that will dynamically clear out the quest line for a map.

It will require you to edit the starting quest ID for the map, and the end quest ID, and then a loop that will go to every valid room in the map.

Here's what I've written so far, haven't gotten to use the Autocomplete it is kind of weird for me to use.

If i may suggest some improvements for the autocomplete:

Case 1:
    When I type bot. it should open the dropdown of options, as I type, it will filter and upon pressing arrow keys and enter, replace what I've been writing.
    Last edited by imbasu; 06-03-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This might get some bad rep but I'm making a bot that will dynamically clear out the quest line for a map.

It will require you to edit the starting quest ID for the map, and the end quest ID, and then a loop that will go to every valid room in the map.

Here's what I've written so far, haven't gotten to use the Autocomplete it is kind of weird for me to use.

If i may suggest some improvements for the autocomplete:

Case 1:
    When I type bot. it should open the dropdown of options, as I type, it will filter and upon pressing arrow keys and enter, replace what I've been writing.
    That sounds like a very useful bot, but also quite complicated.

What you've described is exactly what the autocomplete does :P. Are you sure your using the new script editor (open ScriptEditor.exe)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What you've described is exactly what the autocomplete does :P. Are you sure your using the new script editor (open ScriptEditor.exe)?
    Till now the "Edit Script" button has been crashing the bot, but I just loaded the ScriptEditor.exe from the directory instead and now the Edit Script button works for me. And I can see what documentation you've already written... also yes it is complicated, and without some algorithm analysis (which may take time), is there a means for you to determine what are the components of a quest in the QuestList?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Till now the "Edit Script" button has been crashing the bot, but I just loaded the ScriptEditor.exe from the directory instead and now the Edit Script button works for me. And I can see what documentation you've already written... also yes it is complicated, and without some algorithm analysis (which may take time), is there a means for you to determine what are the components of a quest in the QuestList?
    You can only access the list of required items (and quantities) required to turn in the quest (through the 'Rewards' member of a quest object such as ones in the bot.Quests.ActiveQuests list). Unfortunately, there is no more information that can be obtained about quests through the bot. If you could somehow parse information from the AQW wiki about item locations and the monsters required to obtain them, that would help in automatically completing quests. This is obviously nearly impossible/very, very difficult to do accurately (the wiki page is not in the nicest format etc). Alternatively, most area/story quests require you to just kill some local monsters, so you could make a script to kill every monster in the area, and see if any drop the required quest items, if so, continue killing them - I'm assuming this is something like what you meant by algorithm analysis.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rodit For This Useful Post:

imbasu (06-03-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Alternatively, most area/story quests require you to just kill some local monsters, so you could make a script to kill every monster in the area, and see if any drop the required quest items, if so, continue killing them
    That's exactly what I intend to do. The hiccup I'm seeing working around is temp items generated by map interactables and packets.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast