Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KotSaM View Post
    help pls/ dont work
    What's the problem?

Thanks
    So tried it in private match with a friend, me as host, EAC and F13 blocked in my firewall rules, script working properly. After the game intro cutscene finishes it's stuck on a black screen and eventually my friend gets kicked for "error: could not authenticate connection".

Does the 2nd person also need EAC disabled?

If someone wants to try it again with me my dis cord number to add me is #6898.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Desolas View Post
    So tried it in private match with a friend, me as host, EAC and F13 blocked in my firewall rules, script working properly. After the game intro cutscene finishes it's stuck on a black screen and eventually my friend gets kicked for "error: could not authenticate connection".

Does the 2nd person also need EAC disabled?

If someone wants to try it again with me my dis cord number to add me is #6898.
    Steam name? i can't add you on dis cord (user not found)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by G33ko View Post
    Steam name? i can't add you on dis cord (user not found)
    Not gonna post my steam here and I can't PM because post count. Lemme get your **dis cord.
    Last edited by Desolas; 12-22-2017 at 08:54 PM.

Thanks
    since I didn't have anyone to do it with, I found out another way to do it

play the offline mode, get a kill, search 150 (that'll be the current XP) in Cheat Engine (float) and then do another kill, increase it by whatever XP pops up on the side of the screen, repeat till you find the value. set it to like 100000 and enjoy the max level and tons of CP you get once you finish the match

easy shit

just don't do online matches with it for at least a month otherwise you'll get reported and banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zsozeatya View Post
    You need to have the Grinder perk as survivor and you need to have min. 1000 CP

Prepare:
    1. Download the EAC file.
    2. Extract it and replace it with the original one, what is in the game folder.
    3. Make a rule in firewall (Outbound and Inbound too) to block EAC. (EAC_Launcher.exe)
    4. Start the game and install EAC if it's write.

Hack:
    1. Download or open Cheat Engine.
    2. Go to Edit ---> Settings ---> Debugger Options ---> And select Use VEH Debugger
    3. Open the F13 process.
    4. Now search for your CP.
    5. Now buy something as survivor and search for the new CP. So now add all addresses to the list. Now try to change the adresses to 999 one by one. If you see your CP changed to 999 ingame, then Right click on that address and click on "Find out what writes to this address". Now buy another new perk.
    6. Now you see 1 opcode there. Click on it and select "Show disassembler".
    7. Click on Tools ---> Auto Assemble ---> Template. Now add "Cheat Table framework code" and an "AOB injection".
    8. Scroll down until you find mov [rbx],eax. Now replace ,eax with ,999999. After this go to File and click on "Assign to current cheat table".
    9. Now you need to go a private match. Before you click on Private match, activate the Auto assemble script.
    10. Now click on private match and select the Grinder perk. (Only play with your friends, because if you activate the script, your partner client is hacked too, so he can see it.)
    11. When you are in a match just do some actions. (Barricade a door, pick up a weapon, pick up parts, escape from Jason grasp, stun Jason, repair a generator, fix the phone box, etc.)
    12. Now you need to get killed by Jason and you receive your "rewards".

Just a note: I think with this hack you can join into public matches without EAC, so I hope you are do some great stuff And you don't need a cracked game...

If the bypass not works:

- Try to disable your antivirus
    - Try to block that 2 inbound rules from F13 in firewall

The EAC file:

thanks dude is there any way to check u got ur level with this cheat like achievement or other stuff i know if devs go to your account check ur level and play time they can detect it its obvious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLikesGamez View Post

play the offline mode, get a kill, search 150 (that'll be the current XP) in Cheat Engine (float) and then do another kill, increase it by whatever XP pops up on the side of the screen, repeat till you find the value. set it to like 100000 and enjoy the max level and tons of CP you get once you finish the match

easy shit

just don't do online matches with it for at least a month otherwise you'll get reported and banned
    1 Month? There is a Week long Double XP soon and beeing 150 after that will make it legit. Atleast you cant get banned then.
    The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hure1233 View Post

1 Month? There is a Week long Double XP soon and beeing 150 after that will make it legit. Atleast you cant get banned then.
    fair enough! maybe less than a month then. I'll probably do just that

Thanks

Angry

Hi, WTF???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    noname.png  

Thanks

easy shit

For the record, I tried this today and it works perfectly.

However, there's one thing I noticed. You can get 150 per the first kill if you perform an environmental kill, right? However, if you perform a regular grabkill, it's 120. For some reason, I could not find the value when I did just the regular grabkill, even when I searched for 120 value in Cheat Engine. I tried it about 3 times and I just couldn't find it for some reason (and yes, I made sure I scanned for the amount of XP I got even the first time - IE 120 on First Scan if I got 120 for the first kill). I think if it doesn't work for someone, it's good to try and to get the first kill to be environmental (which isn't really anything hard, it's just worth noting). Everything worked just fine when the first kill I got was environmental.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojdysek View Post
    For the record, I tried this today and it works perfectly.

However, there's one thing I noticed. You can get 150 per the first kill if you perform an environmental kill, right? However, if you perform a regular grabkill, it's 120. For some reason, I could not find the value when I did just the regular grabkill, even when I searched for 120 value in Cheat Engine. I tried it about 3 times and I just couldn't find it for some reason (and yes, I made sure I scanned for the amount of XP I got even the first time - IE 120 on First Scan if I got 120 for the first kill). I think if it doesn't work for someone, it's good to try and to get the first kill to be environmental (which isn't really anything hard, it's just worth noting). Everything worked just fine when the first kill I got was environmental.
    ah, yeah I couldn't remember if it was 150 or 120. also depends on the kill you do like you mentioned. either way, just add the XP together and you're good.

I do remember doing a regular grab kill and it showing up as a value, but as I said I forget if it was 120 or 150. but whatever!
    Last edited by MikeLikesGamez; 12-23-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.

Thanks

easy shit

I tried doing this using Float as the value type but I think I'm doing something else wrong... Is there some other thing I'm missing here? I'm not exactly a Cheat Engine pro, fwiw. Like, would this not work using 4 Bytes for value type?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah heck, never mind, I figured out what I was doing wrong. Got it working and leveled up super fast, thanks y'all.

Thanks
    Find one friend with me play it's diffcult xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

easy shit

Yes... Now with offline mode, the CP and XP hack is much easier

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast