Hello,

I would like to share my plea. In January my GF used her companies card to do two refunds. Earlier in the month by Microsoft, I completed this for her. About two weeks later she purchased another item from Bestbuy, and at the time I was unaware that I had a sinus infection and went swimming indoors which caused the infection spread leaving me voiceless. I hired a refunder to take care of it for her. We pay the person and he supposedly "worked" on it. Fast forward to now her company is now looking into this and are demanding that she pay back the money. Because of this they have already withheld one of her paychecks and are likely to withhold the next. This has been terrible, and the worst part about this is she is undergoing so much embarrassment at work because of how their email structuring works. Is there anyone who can help? The order is for a single item, under $1200, and was not signed by me or her nor at our own address. The order hasn't been worked and no prior SE exists on the account. I don't want to touch it because I don't have the capacity for "missed" deliveries or past orders, I'm only good when it comes to recently placed ones.

Please contact via IM if you can help, you will truly be a god send.

Add me on IM