Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

Why IOTA? The project is good but it hasn't really made any moves in a month.

Coinbase also shot down rumors that it might incorporate Ripple soon.
    Shoots down rumors, buys a bit, then instantly incorporates it without news of course

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuopiotis View Post
    I think your wallet is nice, I would just split BTC with ETH and just take more ADA obviously. Make them at least 50 and I believe you will be happy some day!

Also keep in mind, it is possible LEND might be a short time investment.

If you bought early enough, you made recently nice gains!

- - - Updated - - -

It's not every month coin get x5 gains, it's not working that way. IOTA is X10 than 2 months ago, it's normal after the Christmas drown of the coins to be stable the last month. IOTA is one of the best coins on the hunt for the next Bitcoin/Ethereum!

Coinbase declined all the rumors. They will at some point but all rumors are declined for new coins.
    Once again, the opportunity cost. If IOTA doesn't make gains, then your investment is going nowhere. You could put that investment in any other coin that makes gains. And then if anything, trade for IOTA later. Investing in IOTA now just seems too costly for me. Sure it doesn't cost you anything, but it does cost you potential capital gains.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrSurvivor View Post
    Shoots down rumors, buys a bit, then instantly incorporates it without news of course
    Coinbase insider shit. Shoulda known.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Once again, the opportunity cost. If IOTA doesn't make gains, then your investment is going nowhere. You could put that investment in any other coin that makes gains. And then if anything, trade for IOTA later. Investing in IOTA now just seems too costly for me. Sure it doesn't cost you anything, but it does cost you potential capital gains.

- - - Updated - - -

Coinbase insider shit. Shoulda known.
    Not true! IOTA still remains of the most potential coins. But I don't believe that every month should be like x10 gains. You don't know in cryptocurrencies when is the pump. But IOTA is one of the top coins for a reason and gains will be seen already before the end of Q1 2018.
    The thing that the last month is stable, should make people know that in a promising coin gains are coming! But if you expect x5 and X10 gains every month, sorry, not working that way! We would be rich already!
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-05-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    Skype name: Kuopiotis (be careful of the imposter, I have real life photo.
    Telegram: @Kuopiotis (no losers-imposters there)

Send me for PSN accounts or gift cards. I give first only to already reputable members, don't waste my time otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Not true! IOTA still remains of the most potential coins. But I don't believe that every month should be like x10 gains. You don't know in cryptocurrencies when is the pump. But IOTA is one of the top coins for a reason and gains will be seen already before the end of Q1 2018.
    The thing that the last month is stable, should make people know that in a promising coin gains are coming! But if you expect x5 and X10 gains every month, sorry, not working that way! We would be rich already!
    You can expect 5x gains if you jump from coin to coin based on news. If you sat in the Bitcoin train then traded your profits for say verge then traded most recently for tron instead of just sitting on one of them. And "You don't know in cryptocurrencies when is the pump" is just not true. Crypto being such a volatile market is extremely news driven. If a coin announces an upcoming partnership, there will be a likely pump. If a coin announces it will be hitting new exchanges, there will be a likely pump. If a coin gets shilled by say John Mcafee, there will likely be a pump. It's all about staying ahead of everyone else. Jumping in on probable pumps before everyone else does. May I suggest coinmarketcal if you don't follow/use it already?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You can expect 5x gains if you jump from coin to coin based on news. If you sat in the Bitcoin train then traded your profits for say verge then traded most recently for tron instead of just sitting on one of them. And "You don't know in cryptocurrencies when is the pump" is just not true. Crypto being such a volatile market is extremely news driven. If a coin announces an upcoming partnership, there will be a likely pump. If a coin announces it will be hitting new exchanges, there will be a likely pump. If a coin gets shilled by say John Mcafee, there will likely be a pump. It's all about staying ahead of everyone else. Jumping in on probable pumps before everyone else does. May I suggest coinmarketcal if you don't follow/use it already?

What I know, is when a technology is great and promising, with good developers, community and liquidity. So I actually know when is just "not true".
    Bitcoin did not also have it's best month, are gonna tell me that is not worth it?

There are two kind of investments. Short term and long term. I mostly invest on long term, except from gifto, bnt and couple others now and "few" coins monthly that are advised by experts.. IOTA is a successful long term that can make minimum X10 in one year.

If you can really jump during pumps and you know and you always make x5, I bet then you are rich, right?
    I am happy for you! Can you show us your million dollar wallet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BestRanked View Post
    which coin u recommend for short term until april
    from really low market cap coins that will growth GVT, Agrelloficial and LUN. From the low market cap the last can have in few days and the other two till April.
    3 days ago I advised to #BestRanked these coins from low market cap.
    My friend, I really hope that you invested cause already LUN (and GVT too) are killing it! It's slmost 3 times the value it was! I hope you if you invesested you see my message soon and get a good decision!

New short term coin for a few days, ADT!
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-06-2018 at 01:50 AM.

Send me for PSN accounts or gift cards. I give first only to already reputable members, don't waste my time otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What I know, is when a technology is great and promising, with good developers, community and liquidity. So I actually know when is just "not true".
    Bitcoin did not also have it's best month, are gonna tell me that is not worth it?

There are two kind of investments. Short term and long term. I mostly invest on long term, except from gifto, bnt and couple others now and "few" coins monthly that are advised by experts.. IOTA is a successful long term that can make minimum X10 in one year.

If you can really jump during pumps and you know and you always make x5, I bet then you are rich, right?
    I am happy for you! Can you show us your million dollar wallet?

- - - Updated - - -

3 days ago I advised to #BestRanked these coins from low market cap.
    My friend, I really hope that you invested cause already LUN (and GVT too) are killing it! It's slmost 3 times the value it was! I hope you if you invesested you see my message soon and get a good decision!

New short term coin for a few days, ADT!

I do hope you actually take the time to read this. Sorry, I'm not a millionaire. Maybe if I had a larger pool of money to play with I'd be, I only had about $7700 to work with (3.7k was what I had from the $800 or so I put into Ethereum nearly a year ago and 4k was from my parents because they trust me to invest for them). This was due to me taking my eth, trading it for btc (for ease of trading), and trading it for a bunch of Tron at the beginning of the week when it was about $.06. I didn't know what crypto to put my money in, BTC wasn't making much gains, it was just stuck around 13-14k. My friends advised me to jump in on Tron while it was low and because Justin Sun was announcing a bunch of partnerships and a release of some virtual pets thingy to come. In other words, a likely pump to come. So I put all my money into Tron on Binance. Next thing you know Tron climbs to nearly $.29 but starts falling. I didn't immediately sell tho because it dropping to $.26 didn't seem that bad. But then it hit $.25 and as soon as I saw it at $.245 I traded it all back to BTC and looked to the next good investment. Then I saw Siacoin jump from $.03 to $.045 which though doesn't sound like much, is actually a major percent increase. When people see major percent increase in value, there's bound to be a bunch of hype and pump. Now Sia sits at $.09. If it falls to 420 satoshis, I'll probably switch it back to BTC and see where to put it next.

Now if I just sat on a coin, say if I just sat on my eth and left it alone, my portfolio would be worth about $9,375. Instead by going coin to coin, my portfolio is now worth $85,065 (though about $44,000 of that is my parents' share). A gain of $77,365 versus a gain of $1,675. Once again, I say to you, OPPORTUNITY COST in hopes that you'll try to understand. There's nothing wrong with having long term investments (I think that Sia will have a great long term value, do I care? Eh?). There's nothing wrong with what you're saying or doing. You're just not seeing what I'm saying, so don't patronize me.

Also, in your "All the best coins for great gains on 2018!!!" thread, I even asked you about Sia because I believed that sia would gain value. You said "Sia can skyrocket or it can be a waste of time", which is basically an "I can't be wrong with this statement" kind of answer. Any money invested into any non-shitcoin is "worth it". Some coins are just better than others for gains. When you invest into one coin, there are coins you're not investing in. That's the opportunity cost.

Edit: And personally I wouldn't invest in any coin that isn't in the top 100 in terms of market cap. That's an extra risky investment in an already risky/volatile market. You might like ADT and I do hope it gives you some good earnings, but I don't like THAT level of risk.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 01-06-2018 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I do hope you actually take the time to read this. Sorry, I'm not a millionaire. Maybe if I had a larger pool of money to play with I'd be, I only had about $7700 to work with (3.7k was what I had from the $800 or so I put into Ethereum nearly a year ago and 4k was from my parents because they trust me to invest for them). This was due to me taking my eth, trading it for btc (for ease of trading), and trading it for a bunch of Tron at the beginning of the week when it was about $.06. I didn't know what crypto to put my money in, BTC wasn't making much gains, it was just stuck around 13-14k. My friends advised me to jump in on Tron while it was low and because Justin Sun was announcing a bunch of partnerships and a release of some virtual pets thingy to come. In other words, a likely pump to come. So I put all my money into Tron on Binance. Next thing you know Tron climbs to nearly $.29 but starts falling. I didn't immediately sell tho because it dropping to $.26 didn't seem that bad. But then it hit $.25 and as soon as I saw it at $.245 I traded it all back to BTC and looked to the next good investment. Then I saw Siacoin jump from $.03 to $.045 which though doesn't sound like much, is actually a major percent increase. When people see major percent increase in value, there's bound to be a bunch of hype and pump. Now Sia sits at $.09. If it falls to 420 satoshis, I'll probably switch it back to BTC and see where to put it next.

Now if I just sat on a coin, say if I just sat on my eth and left it alone, my portfolio would be worth about $9,375. Instead by going coin to coin, my portfolio is now worth $85,065 (though about $44,000 of that is my parents' share). A gain of $77,365 versus a gain of $1,675. Once again, I say to you, OPPORTUNITY COST in hopes that you'll try to understand. There's nothing wrong with having long term investments (I think that Sia will have a great long term value, do I care? Eh?). There's nothing wrong with what you're saying or doing. You're just not seeing what I'm saying, so don't patronize me.

Also, in your "All the best coins for great gains on 2018!!!" thread, I even asked you about Sia because I believed that sia would gain value. You said "Sia can skyrocket or it can be a waste of time", which is basically an "I can't be wrong with this statement" kind of answer. Any money invested into any non-shitcoin is "worth it". Some coins are just better than others for gains. When you invest into one coin, there are coins you're not investing in. That's the opportunity cost.

Edit: And personally I wouldn't invest in any coin that isn't in the top 100 in terms of market cap. That's an extra risky investment in an already risky/volatile market. You might like ADT and I do hope it gives you some good earnings, but I don't like THAT level of risk.
    I don't think it would be respectful If I would have a conversation with you without reading what you write. Let's take things from start. When you jump from one coin to another, is a risky thing, as Bitcoin for example would start gain like now or the other coin to finally drop. I do that, but with "few" of my investment. Now for example I thought Siacoin is on a bubble and without getting the advice of my experts, I sold for 0,088 and now is at 0,10$ and I sold my 75% of them.

Sia, is a double edge coin. As I said, I could not advice it for others because of that. On May Obelisks is coming, it will either drop dramatically, or will fix better it's price on it's market cause there will not be anymore GPU miners. But as you saw, I didn't say it's a shitcoin.

Now for the low market cap, there is where you can make money with investing few! When technology is promising, the short term investment is good. Did you check the coins I advised before ADT, 3-4 days ago? Did you check their prices in these especially on Lunyr that I wrote "in a few days" for that specific one? I am not just advising out of my gut, I have my reasons and the professionals I follow. You just invest small amounts. And I actually made some money without almost not investing, so I don't think I can be wrong! It's actually smaller the risk than jumping coin to coin!
    I am all about safe investment that's why I put "few" into these and get a lot! Low market cap is a new trend, successful though!

btw, I was also at work and I couldn't advice on Cobinhood token, that the target 3-5$ and buy with less than 9,5$, but it skyrocketed already! I would also advise you to follow these coins I am writing about and see the % of success!

PS: gamecredits is better than Tron but the second has better marketing.
    P.S.2: if you want on the top 100 there is KIN, RPX (these are the sure temporal coins) and "maybe" PAC and moon, but you maybe already lost the huge gains to have in the end x100 or x1000 (some already got even these gains).
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-06-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks
    Where is Request???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapfitbitsupplier View Post
    Where is Request???
    What request?

Thanks
    I agree that XLM is a great investment in terms of returns on a small amount.
    Iota is also a great addition to the list as the new technology is very promising as within the next 5 years it will be worth ALOT.
    Very well informed post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineta View Post
    I agree that XLM is a great investment in terms of returns on a small amount.
    Iota is also a great addition to the list as the new technology is very promising as within the next 5 years it will be worth ALOT.
    Very well informed post
    Thanks! I do hope it's gonna be a thread that helps people! I haven't considered making before, but I do hope people are gonna thank me in the end and will not look to kill me!
    Well, unless governments find a way to ban Bitcoin and alts, I believe the first case has of more possibilities!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What request?
    https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/request-network/

Request network.

Thanks
    Try investing in some coins that are listed on kucoin, they often list coins that go up after being listed such as BNTY/QLink

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E36fsU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Oh, ok! I didn't even know if the coin. It looks like a promising concept, so surely early investors could make great gains as many would jump on it, but I could not say if it would be just short term investment. Market cap is not so small anymore, so I doubt it would grow on the same manner. But if succeeds it can still make great gains. I have to ask about it from some "real" pros on the case.
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-06-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Update:

Next short term investment coin: Cobinhood!
    Target: 3-5$

Till now exchanges based tokens like BNB and KCS have shown good growth and Cobinhood has zero trading fees. Next week is adding couple of good pairs. Promising to be big!

Next investment till Q2 2018: Kyber (KNC)
    Buy up to 5$. Target 20-30$
    Last edited by Kuopiotis; 01-06-2018 at 11:46 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast