Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Chat is not working for me as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thoughtful View Post
    Honestly the worst thing added... you guys even blocked out the whole sending links in it? like so stupid... if you want us to use it more why restrict us from posting links in the chat? Kinda stupid.. but many others probably like it so no disrespect to the coders. the chat system is well done I just find it stupid some of the shit you guys added.
    I hope you are joking the chat system is azz and they know it all the new rules they are adding just even small ones they won't even change sellers threads "unless you use pastebin" like that's so stupid report button > change my title please thanks done. As for the IM Chat it's not done well mobile is broken when attempting to use it. I am more pissed about mobile because I was so dependent on using Skkyyyyyyype when I was not home and taking orders.

Last edited by NovoSe7en; 07-17-2018 at 09:37 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NovoSe7en For This Useful Post:

KMWTW (09-24-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by NovoSe7en View Post
    I hope you are joking the chat system is azz and they know it all the new rules they are adding just even small ones they won't even change sellers threads "unless you use pastebin" like that's so stupid report button > change my title please thanks done. As for the IM Chat it's not done well mobile is broken when attempting to use it. I am more pissed about mobile because I was so dependent on using Skkyyyyyyype when I was not home and taking orders.

LMFAO honestly i just didnt want to be rude... It is shit. but you also gotta understand the time theyve put into it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thoughtful For This Useful Post:

NovoSe7en (07-20-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I wish there was also a option to select or select all and delete those that don't end up buying ect it really GRINDS MY GEARS when people add me and I add within a minute and IM says they are offline -_- that shit needs to be a bit more precise not guess if they are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    To add oil to the bonfire at hand, I also would like to point out that not only does chat not work in Mobile version of the site (which could be fixed by enabling desktop browsing mode in any mobile browser, just like having your messenger of choice AMIRITE), devs went out of their way to severely limit mobile keyboard functionality. I cannot use autocomplete, I cannot use swipe input, nothing xD (not to mention scaling problems of the UI, which are normal for desktop mode). Tested quite a few desktop websites from the same browser too, including ancient ones, just to make sure this isn't some kind of client side bug.

It looks like this could be a potential fraud detect algorythm - mobile keyboards send a lot of letters at once in these cases, which can resemble bot activity. Yet..how do I put it.. It's silly? Because it's easily bypassed by bots by just slightly delaying input, yet it creates inconvinience for end users.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Also, with this new system its so hard to actually get the notification if I am doing other things while my MPGH is open. The only notification I get is a tiny number in my browser and a quiet sound that can not even be heard if any other sound is playing on my PC.

Thanks
    The chat absolutely blows. Sky.pe was good because you could get notifications on your phone. So when I contact a seller to. Buy something I'm waiting days or weeks to get a reply. That's fucking dumb. It'd be great if there was an app for it. Is it possible for you guys to try the forum on the tapatalk forum app? There needs to be a better solution!

Thanks
    This is awesome! I really like that I can talk to my friends that I meet on here live.

Thanks
    Wow it's good. The ***** was really annoying with those scammers.

Thanks
    Hi, I’ve been using the chat feature for just one day and now when I click chat it just reads “Disconnected.” Whats the deal?

Thanks
    Tbh the chat system is better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I got no problems with it so far but can understand all these negative opinions about it. It wasn't needed I'd say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    can you guys removed the invite feature,
    I mean, we're all mpgh members here, what's the use of invite by the way, it seems redundant
    I mean you're messaging the member to talk zz, can we just block him if we don't want to talk

I mean....
    you send an invte > wait for seller to accept invite > only then can you message the seller about the item you want, that's a too many process instead of...

you message a seller > he message you back > you make transactions

and just add an option to block members
    Last edited by MrLancelot; 09-05-2018 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantel1 View Post
    I got no problems with it so far but can understand all these negative opinions about it. It wasn't needed I'd say
    Because you don't have to add and contact more than 2 people on your im))) Thats why you don't have problem))

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLancelot View Post
    can you guys removed the invite feature,
    I mean, we're all mpgh members here, what's the use of invite by the way, it seems redundant
    I mean you're messaging the member to talk zz, can we just block him if we don't want to talk

I mean....
    you send an invte > wait for seller to accept invite > only then can you message the seller about the item you want, that's a too many process instead of...

you message a seller > he message you back > you make transactions

and just add an option to block members
    Reason is to avoid spam.

Thanks

Awesomw

This is Awesome!

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast