Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    [FONT=Century Gothic]

I tried to but my focus is often shifted onto all the goodtimes and memories we had. It kills to know that these are all just a lie.

I know i sound retarded but at this point, a huge part of me still wants her back.

I really need to get over this, I can't let this affect my work life.

I can't feel anger towards her despite what she've done. Is there anyway to get over this fast?
    [
    /FONT]
    It happens to us all at least once my man. Similar situation happen to me, you will get over it as impossible as it seems right now. It just takes time. I know you don't want to let her go, but the best thing to do is distract yourself. Get out and do stuff with friends, go to the gym, etc. Find a hobby to keep your mind active and decide on a goal to accomplish that you really want.

To be honest, from what it sounds like, she does not deserve you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (01-06-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

I'm currently so afraid to go out and have fun because it always boils down to me wishing that she's here to enjoy all of these with me. I can't eat, am puking everything i swallow and am constantly feel guilty if I were to feel slightly okay.

I'm very well aware that it's not in my benefit and I wish I could get over it too. Perhaps I'll try out what you suggested and wish for the best. I hope all is well for you now.

How long has it been? I'm exactly going through what you are right now. It kills me too knowing that she's extremely happy and is sleeping well at night with another guy while I'm here wallowing in tears. I tried to hate her for the fuck up things she did to me but I can't sustain the it.

I'm in the military so it's hard for me to hang with my extremely close friends. How long was your relationship?

It's extremely one sided and she's happy with another guy now ( in a period of a few days ). I asked her if we can salvage and start things over but she didn't want to.

The question is, how long would it take. I'm an intensely emotional guy and I often cling onto memories. I'm 21 now but I still feel sad whenever I thought about things that dated 10 years back. I hope a few weeks is all i need.

The past hurts too much to think about. I want to get rid of all the memories because it's making me feel empty.

I take it upon myself as a responsibility to never give up on a relationship no matter how hard things get. Feelings can be fostered, problems can be solved. I can confidently say that if she was my first, I wouldn't be curious.

It's funny how I know she's not the right girl for me, but I still want her back. I'm hopeless.

I tried punching and have already broke my right hand from punching a tree too hard. Crying just brings out so much memories that I refuse to confront.

How are you able to get over the thought that she's fucking some other guy? I feel like killing myself everytime I thought of that.
    Honestly my relationship was 3 months, I can't really compare to a whole year like yours, Can't you do some extra activity in the military to help get your mind off her? I mean trust me bro you will definitely be over her one day, you just have to currently deal with it which sucks but you'll survive don't worry I believe in you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I feel you I had the same experience with my ex.It was all good and shit.We were all happy all the time.But I was sure that she was talking to other ******s.I even saw her texting some.Sending selfies and shit to other guys.I didn't say shit because I ain't a jealous guy so I didn't really care.But then I found out she was even going out or some other guys might even come to her house.I fucking snapped and told her to fuck off I couldn't stay with her nomore.Better alone then being with a thot.And trust me if you are really depressive and sad right now , an advice would be not to get another girl for now.You won't be able to focus on her even though she may love you a lot.Just stay some time alone, or with some friends, forget that bitch and then get another girl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I'm currently so afraid to go out and have fun because it always boils down to me wishing that she's here to enjoy all of these with me. I can't eat, am puking everything i swallow and am constantly feel guilty if I were to feel slightly okay.

I'm very well aware that it's not in my benefit and I wish I could get over it too. Perhaps I'll try out what you suggested and wish for the best. I hope all is well for you now.

How long has it been? I'm exactly going through what you are right now. It kills me too knowing that she's extremely happy and is sleeping well at night with another guy while I'm here wallowing in tears. I tried to hate her for the fuck up things she did to me but I can't sustain the it.

I'm in the military so it's hard for me to hang with my extremely close friends. How long was your relationship?

It's extremely one sided and she's happy with another guy now ( in a period of a few days ). I asked her if we can salvage and start things over but she didn't want to.

The question is, how long would it take. I'm an intensely emotional guy and I often cling onto memories. I'm 21 now but I still feel sad whenever I thought about things that dated 10 years back. I hope a few weeks is all i need.

The past hurts too much to think about. I want to get rid of all the memories because it's making me feel empty.

I take it upon myself as a responsibility to never give up on a relationship no matter how hard things get. Feelings can be fostered, problems can be solved. I can confidently say that if she was my first, I wouldn't be curious.

It's funny how I know she's not the right girl for me, but I still want her back. I'm hopeless.

I tried punching and have already broke my right hand from punching a tree too hard. Crying just brings out so much memories that I refuse to confront.

How are you able to get over the thought that she's fucking some other guy? I feel like killing myself everytime I thought of that.
    Dude a few weeks and you will be better.
    Please thanks if you felt that I have been of help!

LONG LIVE JAHSEH 1998-2018

[IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/ZestyBrownBasil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You will get over her but these things take time. it's not gonna be short and you are gonna have a hard time for a couple of weeks maybe a month, but after that it all fades away
    p.s: also weed helps a lot, if you have never done it don't go near it cause you might get addicted to the feelings you get when you smoke it
    Last edited by sinarz; 01-06-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Shits hard bro, went through a complicated relationship (not dating) aswell, made me upset and completely lose my focus too, just focus on what matters bro and move on, it will fade away, trust me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Find a girl & make that bitch ex jealous

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    It happens to us all at least once my man. Similar situation happen to me, you will get over it as impossible as it seems right now. It just takes time. I know you don't want to let her go, but the best thing to do is distract yourself. Get out and do stuff with friends, go to the gym, etc. Find a hobby to keep your mind active and decide on a goal to accomplish that you really want.

To be honest, from what it sounds like, she does not deserve you.
    Ikr. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
    Ive had a girlfriend like that, except it lasted like 2 months. I question if she really loved me or not, she was too scared to break up with me even though everything had seemed fine and I did take her virginity but it seemed all she ever wanted was sex and I knew she was probably talking to other dudes while we were together.

Best advice I can give to a situation like this speaking from personal experience is to block all communications with her, get rid of her on social media. Focus more on you and only you until you regain your confidence and feel once more happy in life. It's normal to be upset but don't let it consume you, do something to move past like hanging out with friends.

You have to know not make the one of the biggest mistakes you will ever make is to take her back. If this is how she felt about you in the end then yes let it be that way, part of you does want her back but that's a normal feelings. Not saying it's going to be easy but will benefit you from knowing what a hoe is to what a real woman is. I made a mistake of fucking up with a real woman and was punished to loving the biggest hoe I've ever met in my life, so now I just focus on myself to improving my overall life and will one day hope to find a real woman again.

Basically, I just broke up with my girlfriend of a year. Turns out she never really loved me and it was infatuation that quickly faded. But she couldnt break up with my because she just didn't have the courage to.

Also, there's this guy that she met and have been going out for supper with. She likes him and is deciding to go into a relationship with him and even told him that I was her ex while we're still together.

I just can't understand certain things.

1) She said she didn't love me, but gave me her virginity and constantly was eager to have sex.
    2) She created so many memories of us and seem happy all the time. Why didn't she seem off?

I want to get over her asap. She blocked me on all her social media and I can't contact her anymore. How long do I need and what should I do?
    Right now, I'm having the situation like yours. It almost 1 year 1 month since I broke with her. She always in my mind every single day. I tried all possibilities to forget her. There is one tip that I want to share with you, just find another girl. Try to get closer with her.

For honest, your ex wanted you because of s3x only.

FORGET HER, FIND NEW GIRL! YOU DON'T BELONG TO HER.
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Definitely take your time to heal. Channel any anger and frustration into working out. It does wonders. Sorry this happened to you mate, but there'll come another girl who'll love you and actually mean it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    She’s probably just using you, you’re a good guy just move on with life.

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

Thanks

It's been one month now, well I think you should do what I did. I started using Twitter on an anonymous account so I can write whatever comes to my mind freely. I started listening to metal songs they somehow help me when I am feeling weak and needy I can suggest you a few songs if you want. And yo bro we're in this together if you wanna talk more or anything maybe I can help, feel free to hmu with your skype and I will add ya.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    dude it's not worth it. Just another girl who will be hundreds until you find a single

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

i hear ya there man it took me time but honestly being single for a bit and having fun with a lot of different girls obv wear a jimmy but still that helped a lot i was faithful for 6 years never once did anything with any woman other then her soo it felt good and if it was not meant to be its not meant to be its sad but true there is many girls out there a lot are bitches about everything and heartless but if you were to kill yourself she wins some get enjoyment out of seeing people down just get back out there but dont go jumping into anything it will end badly and your probably not ready for anything serious at this time just enjoy life and have fun

Thanks
    forget about her and move on, girls are insane

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    The answer for your questions is located in your post:"... infatuation that quickly faded.."
    She thought something would happen between you two, gave you her virginity, the infatuation faded and... she eventually broke up with you.
    Sucks, but you gotta move on. More fish out there and more memories to be had.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast