Thanks

transfer bitcoin?

Is there anyway i can get my bitcoin out of coinbase into my cold storage without sending a large hefty fee.

Thanks
    does your cold storage have any other coins like eth or what so ever? Have you tried just switching coins like ltc or eth then swap over to bitcoin once ur in your wallet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliatch View Post
    Is there anyway i can get my bitcoin out of coinbase into my cold storage without sending a large hefty fee.
    I don't know if it's the best way, cause unfortunately it doesn't have immediate conversion to ETH like Blockchain. Do, check how much money you lose, if you convert it to dollars and them buy Ethereum to send as Ethereum. Also, doesn't Coinbase have advanced settings so you can decide how much you Will pay of the transfer (of course with more delay time) like Blockchain has?
    Skype name: Kuopiotis (be careful of the imposter, I have real life photo.
    Telegram: @Kuopiotis (no losers-imposters there)

Send me for PSN accounts or gift cards. I give first only to already reputable members, don't waste my time otherwise.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuopiotis View Post
    I don't know if it's the best way, cause unfortunately it doesn't have immediate conversion to ETH like Blockchain. Do, check how much money you lose, if you convert it to dollars and them buy Ethereum to send as Ethereum. Also, doesn't Coinbase have advanced settings so you can decide how much you Will pay of the transfer (of course with more delay time) like Blockchain has?
    Last time the fee is $50 if there is a setting i can mess with i can definitely wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuopiotis View Post
    Can you help me out im not sure where i can edit the settings so i don't have to pay a large hefty fee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Idk what the Gdax to wallet fees are, but I heard you can transfer coin from coinbase to the gdax for basically nothing.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Luverdark (01-06-2018)